Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Grazia C.
Grazia C.

This wine is so good. It goes very well with fish dishes as well as desserts.
Nika S.
Nika S.
Calgary, Alberta, AB

If you don't normally like the taste of wine, give this a try. It's sweet, refreshing, a little bubbly and is does not have a harsh wine taste. Another advantage is that barefoot won't break your budget. It's a good wine for any newbie looking to try white wines.
Sierra B.
Sierra B.
Woodstock, VA

My favorite wine to get from the grocery store!! Very affordable and very good,
Gives a mean hangover though
Masharia B.
Masharia B.
Rialto, CA

The price is great! You usually get what you pay for with alcoholic beverages, but this one taste pretty good for its price. I was introduced to this at a part I had and after I tasted it I had to pick some up !
Rachel A.
Rachel A.

I personally really enjoy the barefoot Moscato line. All of the types (regular, pink, red) are refreshing, decently priced, and great to have on hand
Katy V.
Katy V.
Evansville, IN

This is my go-to wine when I have people over. I know everyone will like it, and it's not too expensive. For those who aren't wine people, just add a little Sprite and you're good to go!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.

This is a perfect light wine for girls' night! It's tasty and is really refreshing when served chilled.
Alexis T.
Alexis T.

I was not a huge fan of wine because it was either too dry or too sweet, but I found Barefoot. Let me say I love this brand, perfect, yummy, and price is great!
Kendra C.
Kendra C.

This is my favorite wine! The flavor is light and sweet and refreshing. I have had much more expensive wines that don't hold a candle to this wine and I can get it for around $5.00 a bottle!
Elina L.
Elina L.

The first wine i ever tried, its super cheap and yummy. and you get drunk but not a wine head ache. which is great.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now