BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

Angela W.
Angela W.
Virginia Bch, VA
Happy Hour Expert
It's ok but not my go to Moscato. I usually buy this if I'm having a lot of people over as it seems to be well liked.
Kate T.
Kate T.
Coopersville, MI
The Moscato is a great sweet wine for a beginner, but equally refreshing when adding some fresh fruit, a little bit of brandy, soda water shake and serve. Voila and awesome and refreshing Sangria!
Kelleigh M.
Kelleigh M.
Columbus, Ga
I absolutely love this wine it has to be one of my favs. if its just me having a glass of wine this is what i go for!!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Clinton, MS
My favorite wine!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Pearland , Tx
The only reason this doesn't get an A in my book is because it gives me a headache if I have more than a single glass... I know that because it's a less-expensive wine it's more likely to give me a headache but if I'm just looking for a decent wine to have with my dinner this is what I purchase. I like the sweetness, it isn't super syrupy and it doesn't bite either. Enjoy!
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
Shelton, CT
This is my go to wine! It's sweet and tasty. I often drink it as is, but sometimes when having guests over I mix it up with frozen fruit and a juice, and it's the perfect summer sangria!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Annapolis, MD
Sweet bubbly wine. Crisp on the tongue with apple hints. Pairs great with dessert or if your a wino like me, you'll drink it on its own.
Patricia L.
Patricia L.
Rego Park, NY
One of my favorite wines, perfect served chilled on a hot summer night. A little low in acidity, it can taste almost like a juice. I prefer to drink this without food.
Danielle O.
Danielle O.
Wintersville, OH
I love this wine! the red moscato is amazing as well! It doesn't cost a lot either! It has a great tatse. I buy it constantly!
Kyle C.
Kyle C.
Fall River, MA
I am obsessed with this moscato! It is smooth and sweet, one of the better moscatos I have ever had, always my go to wine!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?