Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Liz B.
Liz B.
Titusville, FL

I love Barefoot's Pink Moscato but all of Barefoot's brand is pretty good! They are easy on the wallet and taste great!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.

For the price, it definitely isn't bad tasting. It also is a good size for the price as well. I could recommend it for people who do not drink a lot.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Rockmart, GA

I love this wine!! I have never been a wine drinker at all because they all taste so dry but barefoot is so yummy!!!
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
Meriden, CT

It is very sweet wine but it does get the job done, add some apple slices to mix it up and eat them after each glass!
Katie R.
Katie R.
Glenside, PA

Inexpensive, great taste for those sweet wine drinkers, easy to drink, goes down fast so be careful you could finish a bottle to yourself.
Breann B.
Breann B.
Diamond Bar, CA

This is a good wine if you are looking for something super cheap and sweet. I think it is good but I like sweet white wine.
Monika B.
Monika B.
Wildwood Crst, NJ

This wine is delicious. It's great for people who don't really call themself a wine lover. I recommend it to some of my girlfriends who don't care too much for wine and they love it. It's very sweet and girly :)
Jessica U.
Jessica U.
Mechanicsburg, PA

I don't usually drink too much wine, but this is one of my favorites. It's a great wine for the price.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Hewitt, TX

I'm kind of a moscato snob, and it's not my favorite. It's decent, but it doesn't have the fruity taste it should. It tastes dry to me.
Michael T.
Michael T.
Charleston, SC

Seriously, it's her favorite wine and I love it because it's so inexpensive. I've had it a couple of times, and it's pretty sweet but not un-drinkable.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now