6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,851 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This wine is typically a good price and can be found pretty much any place that sells wine. Moscato is my favorite wine and I like the barefoot brand.
You cannot go wrong for the price! This wine is sweet and smooth as it goes down! I could probably drink an entire bottle by myself! I love this wine!
Great refreshing white wine, served chilled. Sweet and easy to enjoy for everyone. Great paired with a salad.
Perhaps the most perfect dessert drink, both for its affordability and quality. I wouldn't recommend this with a meal due to its sweetness.
Whenever going for a lower cost wine, this is my number one go to! This is the perfect wine when I just need a chilled glass of wine after a long day.
Great wine with a great price. Several varieties available. It's affordable enough to give as a gift at any event your invited to.
Big fan of barefoot wine! It's a great price, and great for a girls night it's got a taste that majority of my girls love! It's great stuff!
This Moscato is the best! cheap & yummy! Best if left in the fridge for a while! but also still really good at room temperature.
This is a good, cheap wine to bring to a summer cookout. There are definitely better wines out there, but you can't beat the price on Barefoot wines.
This is by far my favorite wine! I get it all the time. I love the taste. And you can get it for a reasonable price. I highly recommend it!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos