BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Reba B.
Elkins, WV
Barefoot Moscato is my favorite wine! It has a very great & light taste to it! I also like to sometimes mixed it with a little bit of cherry sprite to give it a little more fizz and flavor & it is delicious. Also very affordable!!
Shannon Y.
Erie, PA
I love the light fruity and sweet flavor of Moscato, and Barefoot is no slouch! It's one of my go to brands for this variety of wine. It is affordable, yet stands up well to alternatives.
Christina Y.
This is a really good Moscato! The flavor is clean and it's delicious! Both my husband and I are big fans, especially when it it chilled. The price is generally low so it is even better!
Lauren H.
Okay I love this wine! The flavor is very refreshing and sweet. It is perfect to drink at the pool or at the beach. It is very affordable and great for someone on a budget like me.  I definitely would recommend. It tastes great as a spritzer or by itself.
Vanessa C.
Lacey, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This wine is so perfectly sweet without overdoing it, it isn't as tanic as red wines are and tastes great for those who aren't too fond of wine to begin with. It is always a great price as well! exceeded my expectations in taste since it was so cheap!!
Brittany W.
Aurora, OH
We love Barefoot wine as a middle of the road wine for our family nights in. They come in smaller sizes which we just used for a baby shower as a giveaway and was the perfect size and price. Who doesn't love a little glass of wine as a gift? This wine is sweet for those that love a sweeter wine.
Lainey W.
Knoxville, TN
This stuff is not bad for the price you pay. Wine snobs probably would not enjoy. As a college student a bottle of this stays in my fridge at all time. It is VERY sweet but it is nothing to drink a whole bottle and have that fun wine drunk haha. Really good with an italian food night in!
Alyssa R.
Colorado Springs, CO
Barefoot Moscato is a good, light and sweet Moscato. It is well priced and good for taking to parties and gatherings. I have also made several white wine cocktails with it and it works well with all that I have tried. It is a good wine for new wine drinkers looking for something light and sweet.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My favorite brand of wine. This one is no exception. Love the light fruity Moscato. Well chilled is the best way to go with this one. Great any time of year, but especially refreshing on a hot summer day or night. Love the price!
Jessica M.
Springfield, IL
Where to begin.... love love love this wine. It is perfect for my taste buds, just the right amount of sweetness. Another perk I enjoy is that Barefoot is typically on the less expensive side which is great for me. I get to enjoy a glass of wine without breaking the pocket book and feeling guilty!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?