Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Haleigh T.
Haleigh T.

Was a little too tangy for my taste but it had lots of flavor and went down easy. It was not expensive got it at Walmart. This was the first time I bought this but will definitely try different kinds to see which I like!!
Holly B.
Holly B.
Fort Lewis

I honestly dislike this "wine" very much. I know you get what you pay for, and it is affordable, but I can't get past the flavors. Overly sweet at first and then a very pungent sour flavor, almost like sacking on a lemon.
Kate H.
Kate H.
Chetwynd, BC

I love moscato wines. The barefoot is just a mediocre moscato in my opinion. It is a great price so I have used it in many sangrias and punches but on its own I find it too sweet. I would buy it again if I was mixing it.
Nilu S.
Nilu S.
Mississauga

It has a fruity feel to it and you can hardly taste the alcohol which is great! It's not too sweet compared to other Moscatos. Barefoot Moscato is always my go-to for Friday nights and it's very affordable for a student.
Ashleigh B.
Ashleigh B.
Elizabeth, PA

This wine is not too sweet, so it pairs well with anything. Instead of bringing a dish to Thanksgiving, bring some wine & become everyone's favorite! I would definitely recommend because it's one of the best cheap wines!
Katelyn P.
Katelyn P.
Corner Brook, NL

Moscato is my number one favorite drink and Barefoot is one of my favorites to drink. It fits well with most things I eat and, you can get these in small bottles that are great for picnics and BBQ's. Definitely a go to.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Boulder, CO

My favorite cheap wine! I'm a big fan of all of Barefoot's Moscato, but this is my favorite. It's the first one I tried, so that could be why, but this is one of the few bottles I buy and am consistently satisfied with.
Megan R.
Megan R.

Great for your summer sangria type beverages. Easy to find in most spirit stores and at a low price point it makes it a great choice for your pool side beverage. Add fruit/sprite/a splash of vodka and you're good to go!
Caitlin N.
Caitlin N.

This wine has been my absolute favorite the last few months. It's me favorite dessert wine to have when guests are over, or just an easy drinking wine after a long day. It's sweet, fruity, and delicious. 100% .recommend
Ayana P.
Ayana P.
Dallas, TX

Not really a moscato drinker, but this one isn't too sweet. It's just right and so is the price. If they don't have Riesling, this is my next go-to. I was able to find this at both Walgreens and Target. Would recommend.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now