BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Arletha B.
Arletha B.
Hattiesburg, MS
I love the taste of this wine. It's so smooth and mellow. I am a repeat consumer. I love how this wine is not too strong or bland. The flavor is good. I would buy this product again.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Lititz, PA
Amazing flavor. Perfect price and the best overall cheap wine I have had. It is always my go to wine for a party or for by myself. I have tried several flavors and they are all good!
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Frederick, MD
Very delicious, sweet tasting wine. I was never really a wine drinker until I had a taste of barefoot moscato. I only like two different brands and barefoot holds the number one spot
Norabeth T.
Norabeth T.
Elsmere, KY
I love this brand of wine not only is it affordable but it is also very tasty. Much variety cute packaging and did I mention affordable? I would honestly choose this over expensive.
Kate P.
Kate P.
I prefer the pink, but sometimes this is all stores have. I like this one as well, the pink is sweeter and tastes a little bit fruitier than this one, but this one is very good too.
Ciara L.
Ciara L.
Massapequa, NY
My favorite wine! Price is great and tastes sweet. If you are a person that prefers a dry wine you probably won't like moscato. This wine is perfect for those who like fruity wines.
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
Happy Hour Expert
This is definitely a younger, lighter wine, but I love it. It's so affordable and tastes great so on those nights when I just need a whole bottle, I don't feel guilty drinking this.
April B.
April B.
Powderly, KY
Barefoot moscato is a very fun, affordable wine. The taste is very sweet, a little dry. Defiantly a good wine for all of the ladies during a "girls night in". Or even to relax with!
Jovie B.
Jovie B.
Lithonia, GA
My favorite after work wine! Sweet and smooth, and always affordable. A bonus is that this wine never leaves me with a headache later. Another one of my favorites is the Sweet Red!
Michelle b.
Michelle b.
I've bought quite a few barefoot wines. And most of them are pretty good! The ones I prefer is the moscatos. I like my wine sweet & the moscato is a little sweeter than the others.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?