BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Fabens, TX
This is one of THE BEST wines that I've ever tasted. I always recommend this wine to my family and friends first time wine drinkers. It just has this nice crisp taste. My absolute favorite!!!
Millinie T.
Millinie T.
Moscato is amazing! It's a really good drink for when you want to just kick back with your girls and have a good night, or when you want to have a romantic evening for your significant other.
Rita T.
Rita T.
Hudson, NH
Barefoot Moscato is my go to wine. I love the sweet fruity flavor. Not dry or woodsy im not a red wine drinker. I make a great raspberry lemonade Moscato drink for entertaining in the summer.
Nikki A.
Nikki A.
Hiram, GA
It's really smooth and nice . I like how sweet the flavor is and it really smooth and there is a perfect balance of flavor. Really good item to consider for party or sharing with your friends
Bekah C.
Bekah C.
Kokomo, IN
This stuff is super cheap yet really yummy. You can get a giant bottle and it still be a decent price. I'm more of a white wine anyways so the sweetness and bitterness is just the right mix.
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.
Levittown, PA
Happy Hour Expert
In college I would go through bottles of this. It was my favorite and still is. I recommend it to everyone! It's awesome and definitely meets my expectations. I will definitely buy it again.
Rachael K.
Rachael K.
Blackwood, NJ
My go to white wine! its very inexpensive and refreshing. super sweet and delicious. also great that it lasts long, not that you can keep yourself from finishing it! great taste. always buy.
Kelli M.
Kelli M.
Kansas City, MO
great flavor. alcohol percentage is good. great cold or warm. one of my favorite go to's when i dont feel like reading a bottle to make sure it will be good. always have faith in this brand!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Aurora, IL
I absolutely love this wine! It is my absolute go to. It is a very refreshing chilled sweet wine which is perfect for a sunny day relaxing outside. You cannot beat the flavor for the price!
Arlene T.
Arlene T.
I absolutely love Barefoot Moscato. This taste great and is refreshing. I became hooked after someone gave me a couple of bottle for Halloween. It was perfect, I would definitely buy again.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?