BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

Kara D.
Kara D.
Beech Grove, IN
Barefoot Mascato white wine is my favorite of the barefoot collection. It's soft and sweet which I love. It's cheap but could hold its own against the more expensive wines out there. I recommend
Jocelyn J.
Jocelyn J.
Mt Pleasant, MI
YUM YUM YUM! That should be enough said because that just describes it perfectly. I love that it's good but not super expensive. Love this with dinner salads with fruit and cheese or chocolate.
Gia D.
Gia D.
Can never go wrong with this wine. It's perfect for the summer if you want something light to drink. I like to use it for homemade sangria with some mixed fruit and vodka. Absolutely delicious.
Tamico C.
Tamico C.
Brandon, FL
Love, love, love!!! Inexpensive but full of flavor. If you like it sweet and smooth, this is the wine for you! Goes great with everything. Usually a hit with women but everyone will enjoy this.
Crystle M.
Crystle M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my go to wine! Love it and the taste, when I purchase it I def have to purchase more than one bottle. If you are a wine drinker I would recommend it because you will not be disappointed
Robert M.
Robert M.
Saint Augustine, FL
One of my wife's favorites. Great value for the price. We normally purchase ours at Walmart since their price is good. Its surprisingly tasty for the price. We will continue buying it for sure.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
This is one of my go to wines!! The taste is not too sweet and not too bitter. You can mix it with juice if you want a sweeter taste. You can enjoy this bottle for around $5-$7 at most stores.
Millinie T.
Millinie T.
Moscato is amazing! It's a really good drink for when you want to just kick back with your girls and have a good night, or when you want to have a romantic evening for your significant other.
Awilda C.
Awilda C.
My favorite wine. I'm a fan of sweet drinks and this is the best wine for a girls night hands down. This is the type of drink that catches up to you and who doesn't love a surprise i sure do.
Rita T.
Rita T.
Hudson, NH
Barefoot Moscato is my go to wine. I love the sweet fruity flavor. Not dry or woodsy im not a red wine drinker. I make a great raspberry lemonade Moscato drink for entertaining in the summer.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?