Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Phoenix, AZ

In the past I never knew which wine to buy and this is the first one I stumbled upon and it was very good. I usually chill it till cold or even add frozen fruit. It is very inexpensive and I always go back to buying this brand.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Mount Olive, IL

I like the sweet taste of Barefoot Moscato. Its a cheap wine that is perfect for get togethers or just a glass to wind down after a stressful day at work. If people are unsure if they like a wine, I have them try a sip of this!
Anna M.
Anna M.
Columbia, MS

Barefoot Moscato is a great bottle of wine. It is inexpensive for a bottle of wine, so it is a good buy. Moscato's are sweet in flavor. They generally lack the bitterness of other whites and reds. Overall a good bottle of wine.
Sydni C.
Sydni C.
Falkville, AL

I am in loooooove with this wine!!! I have tried many different types of wine and for this one to be as cheap as it is it's wonderful. I love the taste, the price, and everything about it. I will definitely be purchasing again!
SanTara C.
SanTara C.

It's a good choice if you're not looking to spend lots of money. sweet and a tad bit dry. It's pretty popular which makes it an easy find at local markets. It also comes in two sizes which is great because that drops the price.
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
Kings Park, NY

I love all the barefoot moscato wines. They are my all time favorites. The price is great and it is very sweet and smooth. I always have a bottle to serve at parties and it goes really fast. I will for sure be purchasing more.
Daley J.
Daley J.
N Little Rock, AR

THIS IS MY FAVORITE WINE!! Not only is it perfectly sweet but oh so refreshing! It is so affordable. I believe a good size bottle is only 9 dollars. I have bought this product at almost every liquor store. I love this product!
Carly M.
Carly M.
Orlando, Fl

This has to be one of my favorite wines! I love sweet wine and this has a refreshing sweet taste. I find it best when served chilled. You also cannot beat the price of it. My number one go to wine. Good wine for a great price!
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Fordsville, KY

Barefoot moscato is a nice, crisp, medium moscato. It doesn't taste like Sprite, like many other moscato. It isn't too sweet or syrupy as many cheaper wines tend to be. If you're wanting a cheap but quality wine, turn to this.
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
Chicago, Il

This is a good wine to drink when you are just relaxing in the house watching a movie. The taste isn't strong or bitter so that's a good thing. It's a good wine for the price they sell it at. I have bought this a couple times.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?