BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Shannon Y.
Erie, PA
I love the light fruity and sweet flavor of Moscato, and Barefoot is no slouch! It's one of my go to brands for this variety of wine. It is affordable, yet stands up well to alternatives.
Amanda P.
West Chester, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
The Barefoot Moscato wine is a great choice for fellow moscato lovers. I typically like sweet wines, and this one is a great value! I can usually find it at Kroger for about $6 or $8 per bottle.
Emily W.
Lancaster, PA
This is 100% my go-to wine choice for any occasion! I normally buy the larger bottle for the value but the taste is sweet and pairs great with dinner or dessert! I'm actually going to take this to an office holiday party tonight.
Taylor T.
Starkville, MS
I am not a big wine drinker but when I do have a glass I always go for Barefoot. It's sweet and easy to drink. Im a college student so it fits in to the broke college kid profile. Barefoot was the first type of wine I ever tried and it was nice a refreshing.
Vanessa C.
Lacey, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This wine is so perfectly sweet without overdoing it, it isn't as tanic as red wines are and tastes great for those who aren't too fond of wine to begin with. It is always a great price as well! exceeded my expectations in taste since it was so cheap!!
Sarah K.
Atlanta, GA
Not the best but definitely no the worst. I would give it three starts because thats what it is just in the middle. I have tried most of the other white wines that barefoot offers and I'd say they're all about three stars worthy. Good for the price though.
Lauren H.
Okay I love this wine! The flavor is very refreshing and sweet. It is perfect to drink at the pool or at the beach. It is very affordable and great for someone on a budget like me.  I definitely would recommend. It tastes great as a spritzer or by itself.
Kelli H.
Greensburg, KY
This Moscato is not my favorite, but it is pretty good.  I do like fruity  and sweet flavors.  The price is affordable.  I actually prefer pink moscato but this one is okay.  I buy mine at the Liquour Barn. It's worth trying.
Alyssa R.
Colorado Springs, CO
Barefoot Moscato is a good, light and sweet Moscato. It is well priced and good for taking to parties and gatherings. I have also made several white wine cocktails with it and it works well with all that I have tried. It is a good wine for new wine drinkers looking for something light and sweet.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My favorite brand of wine. This one is no exception. Love the light fruity Moscato. Well chilled is the best way to go with this one. Great any time of year, but especially refreshing on a hot summer day or night. Love the price!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?