Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Chelsey S.
Chelsey S.
Sweetwater, TN
Absolutely love Barefoot Moscato! It's my go-to wine for any occasion! It's got a nice crisp flavor, it's not overpowering and I can mix it with other drinks to make a really nice mixed wine drink!
Meriah D.
Meriah D.
Columbia, MO
This product is my go to when I feel like enjoying a glass of wine after a long day. I bought it at Walmart and it's very inexpensive. I am pleased with the taste and would definitely buy it again.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Moscato is in my top picks for a sweet wine! Or any wine. Love it for just a glass or for my drink for dinner. Barefoot brand isn't very pricey and usually easy to
Find in stores that carry wine!
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Depew, NY
Super affordable and tasty wine. Great for enjoying with girlfriends. This is usually my go-to wine and I am usually very picky with wine. I buy this kind as well as the pink moscato because duh.
Beatris g.
Beatris g.
Bronx, NY
If there were more stars ,I would give this moscato more stars. I I have a hard time with wines because of my migraines. Barefoot Moscato does not give me migraine. And the sweetness is amazing.
alexa s.
alexa s.
Spencer, NY
I love this wine it is so sweet and refreshing. you can hardly taste the alcohol in it making it a dangerous treat. i like to drink it with ice pool side enjoying the warm breeze and summer days
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Trail Creek, IN
I am a big fan of Barefoot wine in general. When it comes to wines, I tend to lean towards the sweeter ones like Moscato and Riesling. Of the Moscatos I have had, this one is one of my favorite.
Kara D.
Kara D.
Beech Grove, IN
Barefoot Mascato white wine is my favorite of the barefoot collection. It's soft and sweet which I love. It's cheap but could hold its own against the more expensive wines out there. I recommend
Tamico C.
Tamico C.
Brandon, FL
Love, love, love!!! Inexpensive but full of flavor. If you like it sweet and smooth, this is the wine for you! Goes great with everything. Usually a hit with women but everyone will enjoy this.
Robert M.
Robert M.
Saint Augustine, FL
One of my wife's favorites. Great value for the price. We normally purchase ours at Walmart since their price is good. Its surprisingly tasty for the price. We will continue buying it for sure.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?