Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Tania G.
Tania G.
Palm Coast, FL

Inexpensive and tastes great I get it at Walmart. I have tried each flavor and its great
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Athens, TX

No complaints with this wine! I have to practice self-control when I drink this because it is so so delicious!
Carson F.
Carson F.
Buford,GA

The most amazing thing to ever touch my lips. i loveeeee every type of barefoot. but especially moscato!!! i may drink a glass right now...
Amber S.
Amber S.

I love love love this Mascato wine. Barefoot wines are really good tasting. The are budget friendly and great for a large event.
Michael W.
Michael W.
Martinsburg, WV

They say that too much of a good thing is a bad thing, well sweetness is that. If you like super sweet than this is for you. It has ok flavor, but have had better.
Allison W.
Allison W.

Not usually a wine drinker but I will drink this! Very good and great price!
Ashlee  .
Ashlee .
Chuckey, TN

Moscato is probably my favorite wine. This brand is cheap but it doesn't give up any quality. Good taste for the money.
Kelli B.
Kelli B.
Midland, TX

I am not a big wine drinker but I do like this particular wine. It was very smooth and not too dry.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Pr Du Chien, WI

This is an affordable wine with great flavor. I love the light and refreshing flavor. I also like that I can get this at any of my area liquor stores.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Brampton, Ontario

I love this brand in the summer and taste great and affortable very good for a camp fire with the best ladies
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now