BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

Caroline B.
Caroline B.
Rarely do I find an inexpensive wine that I will drink over a higher priced brand given to me as a gift. However, I love Barefoot Moscato. I am a big fan of subtly sweet wines. This is perfect because it isn't overpowering. I hate when wine is disguised as a moscato only to be a super strong dessert wine. Also, can't beat the low price!
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Hillman, MI
I had never heard of moscato until about a year ago. We serve it where I work, and I asked a co-worker if she had ever tried it. She told me it was really sweet. Since I prefer sweet wines, I bought myself a bottle. I was hooked right away. It has a clean, crisp, fresh, fruity taste. It is a little sweet, and for those who do not like overly sweet things, you probably wouldn't like it, but if you're into the sweet dessert wines, you're going to love it!
Joanne A.
Joanne A.
Pomona, CA
Moscato is a girl wine... very soft and sweet... barefoot is reasonable and affordable
Amelia M.
Amelia M.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Just recently started drinking wines in the last couple years. First started off with the sweeter wines such as Moscatos and Rieslings. I am really impressed with anything barefoot puts out. Their wines are always refreshing sweet, and never to dry. The price is great too! The label of the cute barefoot on the bottle makes it look like a great trendy wine to show up to a girly dinner party with.
Justine N.
Justine N.
If you like sweet wine, or want to try getting into wine, but don't really care for the taste go with moscato. I started out with the white barefoot and loved it. Then tried the pink because hey, what girl wouldn't? But I didn't find the pink moscato very good...I also tried the red barefoot moscato and that one is by far my favorite. Not like any other red wine I've ever tried.
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Chicopee, MA
This wine has got to be my all time favorite. I am a white wine drinker so for taste- this is a winner. it is inexpensive- but does not taste it. the bottle is presentable as well.
Kourtlyn R.
Kourtlyn R.
Beale Afb, CA
Barefoot never really disappoints. The cheap price tag is a bonus!
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.
Temple, TX
Cheap wine but good
Erin H.
Erin H.
Longwood , FL
Not bad for the money! Still a little too sweet for me, but my best friend loves the stuff. I'm more of a red person, but this makes great white sangria!
Kaylee T.
Kaylee T.
Vero Beach, FL
Absolutely love this! Being from South Florida where it is always hot, this is the perfect drink. It is refreshing, crisp and light. The perfect note between pinot grigio and champagne.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?