4.55 / 5 based on 8,042 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Love, has a great taste. Very sweet!!!! Would recommend to anyone. Love the style of the bottle and the color of the wine. Also has a great price.
This is the perfect cheap but great tasting wine! Good option when serving a big crowd. The sweet, crisp taste will keep you coming back for more!
I think this is a great wine. It's is inexpensive and taste good. Awesome if you are having lots of guest cause it won’t break your pocket book ;-)
This wine is crisp, sweet and refreshing. The price is always affordable so it is a staple in my pantry. The Moscato more than met my expectations.
Not a huge white wine fan, but I do like moscato. This one is just okay. Too tart for me though. Widely available and at an affordable price point.
My favorite wine and super cheap! I'm a college student so i don't have a ton of money to waste on alcohol! my favorite version is the pink moscato
This Barefoot Moscato tastes pretty decent, one of the moscato wines I like. Barefoot is definitely one of my favorite brands of wine to purchase.
Sweet and satisfying. I love barefoot. This wine is sweet but not too sweet. The only my thing is the alcohol content is lower than most wines
Barefoot is one of my favorite brands, and their moscato is so good! I prefer pink moscato on most occasions, though. I also love their sweet red.
This is such a guilty pleasure, even though i know it's way too sweet and i have many better options available.. sometimes i just have to give in!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos