Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Sylvia H.
Sylvia H.
Hamilton, OH
Being a mom, my budget for wine has been reduced quite a bit. I LOVE this wine. It's very sweet and pairs well with any dessert you may be serving. I particularly like it with strawberry cheesecake! Yummy! I almost always bring this with me to mom meetings!
Alex G.
Alex G.
Valley Center, KS
I love Barefoot Moscato wine! It is one of my absolute favorites and it is so affordable! It is very sweet and light. Great for a summer evening with friends! We also use this to make Sangria!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Meadville, PA
I am in college and obviously on a tight budget and this is the perfect wine!! I love almost every type of this brand, but I really enjoy moscato in particular. Light and refreshing, nice to just have a glass and relax with.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Temple, PA
This is an absolutely delicious chilled wine. I find it sweet but definitely not too sweet like some dessert wines.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Barefoot Moscato, the unofficial beverage of strippers, sorority girls and single moms everywhere. Moscato is a dessert wine. You shouldn't be drinking it to get drunk. Or without a lemon tart or piece of cake to accompany. And this isn't coming from a wine snob, I am fully capable of opening a bottle of wine using only a roll of duct tape & a bobby pin. I've stated my feelings on Barefoot before, and while maybe I was a bit harsh, we can still revisit my main point: if you're buying wine from the bottom shelf of a pharamacy/convenience store, you're probably not in it for the taste. But that's where Barefoot Moscato makes things even worse. Because if you're buying MOSCATO from the bottom shelf of pharmacy/convenience store, you are lying to yourself that you are selecting this for the taste! Let me make this easy for you: Barefoot Moscato tastes like the took their pinto grigio and dumped a box of sugar in it, shook it up really well, and proceeded to get rich off of girls who 1. are named Destiny or Chastity or 2. drink wine with ice cubes in it (!!!) or 3. are from another planet and/or era and don't know better than to not buy this sugar winewater. Save yourself the $10 and the inevitable stomachache you'll get from drinking the entire bottle of this before your shift at The Angry Beaver & instead put it toward your kid's college fund. Because, let's face it, someone in your family has to grow up and amount to something.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
White Plains, Md
Is cheap and very tasty. Can be paired with almost anything. I first drank this in 2012 and haven't looked back at other wines ever since.
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
This wine has such a great taste and it never fails to get the job done. i love moscato and red wine. barefoot is my favorite brand of wine and it is not that expensive
Nicole E.
Nicole E.
This is one of my more favorite Barefoot wines, it has a delicious sweetness to it and the price makes it worth getting even if you have never had it before and are wondering if you will like it.
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Very light and crisp wine. Perfect by the glass or enhancing your favorite dish. One of my new favorites!!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
San Diego, CA
This wine is slightly too sweet for me. The brand is good but I would recommend their Riesling. It might be good in a punch or sangria!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?