BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
DIANA S.
Hartsdale, NY
The title should be what you get when you mix candy and alcohol. Sickeningly sweet. Great for those of you that are looking for something to bring to a dinner party and don't plan on drinking!
Stephanie S.
Mesa, AZ
I love the Barefoot Moscato when I am in the mood for something sweet. The taste is pretty good for what it costs so this is my go-to brand when I want a Moscato.
Jamie B.
If I'm looking to not spend a lot of money, but a decent wine.. barefoot is the way to go. Light & sweet it's not bad for the cost.
Kristin W.
St Clr Shores, MI
Love this wine for the price! The pink moscato is my absolute favorite in the line. If you have not tried it, I highly recommend!
Tamara W.
belton, TX
This is a big bottle of sweet party wine.
to sweet for me, but most guest will like it.

i buy only for my guest and the size is perfect.
Lindsey K.
Willingboro, NJ
If you're looking for a brand at least 5 friends have heard of, Barefoot is one for sure. Their Moscato is good, not fantastic, or stock up worthy. It's sweet, but not cloyingly so. It's a comfortable price range, and always a crowd pleaser.
Sabrina A.
I'm mostly writing this review because I just found out they come in one serving bottles and that is just plain AWESOME. Barefoot tastes great for how inexpensive it is and, while it can be on the sweet side, the moscato is my favorite.
Emily W.
Des Moines, IA
Good taste for the price. Ive had better but when you are hosting a party and need a surplus on a budget this is my go to Mascato
Angelea S.
Bardstown, KY
First off, Barefoot wines are so cheap, but they're not cheap on quality. The Moscato is absolutely amazing, its a light, sweet wine... tastes similar to Champagne. Its probably the only wine I would go out and purchase for myself. Also, it doesn't give you a hangover like other wine does. You can also make a Mimosa with this wine, rather than using Champagne and it will taste relatively the same.
Nicole T.
West Hazleton, PA
I love barefoot! there is no bad words i can possibly say about their products.the pink bottle is me and my friends all time fav! would never pass up on this
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?