BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Dana K.
Dana K.
Carroll, IA
Cheap and very good...what's better than that?! It's not my favorite but I definitely like it a lot!
Christine L.
Christine L.
Silver Spring, MD
This is by far my favorite. All of Barefoot brand wine is great. I have never had any problem with them (except that maybe I run out of them too fast haha). While my all time favorite is white zinfandel, this comes in a close second.
And the best part, is that its not expensive. I am never outraged at the price or think its not worth it.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Plainsboro, NJ
On the lower priced end of Moscatos, Barefoot is an acceptable choice. If you really love your moscato though, you may find it too sweet and not crisp enough.
Sydney T.
Sydney T.
Bloomsburg, PA
I'm a college student and this wine tastes great and isn't too expensive! I go through bottles of this with my roommates and we love it! It's so easy to drink, but be careful because it will definitely give you a bad hangover headache the next morning!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Good product and a great price. It isn't as sweet as a few I've had and not quite as rich but it is pretty good especially for the price. This one is usually very easy to find in all grocery stores. I would recommend it to others who like moscato.
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
Im not a huge white wine fan but i LOVE barefoots moscato. SO YUM!
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Waterbury, CT
I always have a bottle of Barefoot Moscato in my fridge. I have been drinking this wine for a few years now, it is the only wine I purchase. I love the taste, the way it sits on the tongue, and the price. I love the regular Moscato, the pink, and the red..
Kate K.
Kate K.
Leesburg, VA
I'm a big fan of Barefoot. You can't beat the price and the wine is decent. Their moscato is especially good; light, fruity, delicious.
Gabby P.
Gabby P.
Weatherford, OK
I love to drink wine and I like that its not expensive! It's great to come home after a long night and have a glass or good on the weekends when you want a few glasses!
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
I was pleasantly surprised the first time i drank this wine. it was delicious and i will definitely buy it again and again
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?