Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Maryah H.
Maryah H.
Deltona , FL

Yum has a sweet taste which I love, great ladies night type of drink ..i personally add a little fruit and it gives it a even sweeter taste
Peyton W.
Peyton W.

Love this brand and this wine flavor! It is a light and sweet fruit flavored wine that is great with a meal or by itself. And the price is great!
Laura M.
Laura M.
Austin, TX

This has always been one of my favorite wines. In the summer I love to mix it with club soda and fresh limes!
Eva G.
Eva G.
Gloucester , MA

Barefoot is definitely my go to brand. It's decently priced and tastes delicious. I am definitely more into the sweeter wines, so the moscato is perfect. Serve chilled for the best taste!
Michaela C.
Michaela C.
Owasso, OK

This is one of my favorite wines! Sooo yummy! And you can't beat the price.
Blair C.
Blair C.

Great Flavor! Not too expensive! Barefoot Wines is a great brand to buy.....
jessica c.
jessica c.
Ocala, FL

Love love love it no more to say but great product a must have for me really refreshing not harsh great tasting wine i love it
Tania G.
Tania G.
Palm Coast, FL

Inexpensive and tastes great I get it at Walmart. I have tried each flavor and its great
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Athens, TX

No complaints with this wine! I have to practice self-control when I drink this because it is so so delicious!
Carson F.
Carson F.
Buford,GA

The most amazing thing to ever touch my lips. i loveeeee every type of barefoot. but especially moscato!!! i may drink a glass right now...
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now