Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.

Sweet, and great quality for the price!
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
Cleveland, OH

This is by far the best moscato that i have tried. Everyone that we have try it loves it and they are hooked just like we are.
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Caryville , tn

I love barefoot wine it has amazing taste smooth its a must have in my house I'm a huge wine lover I would have to say that barefoot has the best taste of all the wine I have when I'm in a sweet mood.
lacy f.
lacy f.

I love Moscato. I try different brands as often as i can. I do like barefoot for the price. Although not my favorite, I will grab a couple bottles for ladies night :)
Tieraney Q.
Tieraney Q.
Middle River, MD

This is one of the best, cheap wines that I buy. It has a great taste. My friends and I love all the variety of flavors! There is always this brand when we are having a girls night
Beth G.
Beth G.

Way too sweet. I don't like the flavor. There are so many better options out there. I'd rather go with other cheaper wines.
Chloe L.
Chloe L.
Bloomfld Hls, MI

I spent my summer in the Loire Valley and this is still one of my favorite drinks. It's sugary and delicious and the price is right.
Cara W.
Cara W.
Owensboro, KY

This is a very good, light, sweet wine. It's a great wine for the price and generally a great wine for a new wine drinker, since it's sweeter and less expensive. It's also a good wine for parties as it will appeal to a broad selection of wine drinkers and typical non-wine drinkers. I highly recommend picking this up for a try!
Jenessa r.
Jenessa r.
Las vegas, NV

I was looking for something different since I mostly stick to Spumonte wine and I tried Barefoot Moscato. It is sweet and refreshing. I think I have found my new Fav
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Buffalo, NY

A very sweet wine and not too expensive. Definitely worth a try! Best served chilled and with a dessert.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?