Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Katelyn D.
Katelyn D.
Youngstown, OH
I absolutely love the taste of this. It is definitely my go-to drink. And a guaranteed good time. And relaxes you after a long stressful day.
Lorna R.
Lorna R.
Bothell, WA
The Moscato is delicious and smells nice when you bring the glass up close to your noise.
I always have to have a nice smelling wine and it needs to be refreshing.
I know when I take a sip it is going to be nice and smooth and crisp.
This is great with a dessert or a nice seafood dinner. It brings out the flavors.
This wine is inexpensive.
Annie A.
Annie A.
Mount Dora, FL
This stuff is great because it's delicious and cheap. Also, most grocery stores, if not, all carries it!
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Sinking Spg, PA
I love lots of wines, and Barefoot Moscato is one of my favs. It's so light and fruity, it's perfect for summertime!
Dana S.
Dana S.
Oakdale, PA
Moscato is typically sweeter than I would go but it is refreshing when you are looking for a change. Barefoot's is typically a lighter moscato but not bad.
Karla B.
Karla B.
I prefer the Lucky Duck Moscato which isn't as sweet. This one was on the sugary side.
Kitty J.
Kitty J.
Azle, TX
If you're looking for a cheaper sweet wine, this is what you want. I prefer some other brands but will drink this if I had to.
Angie S.
Angie S.
O Fallon, MO
Love love this wine. Don't waste your time or money on other brands. I promise you will love this crisp, fruity delicious tasting wine. 🍷🍷🍷🍷
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Punta Gorda, FL
This has to be my favorite wine. I like my wines to have a sweetness to it and this is perfection. For being a broke college student it is on the cheaper side which is great. It goes down very smoothly and is always complementary to my pasta dinner or my fresh baked deserts.
Tabatha C.
Tabatha C.
Hermon, ME
I love Barefoot brand and moscato. It's a great dessert wine. I wish Moscato had a higher alcohol content, if you drink red wines frequently you will have to drink several glasses to get any sort of buzz from it.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?