Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Chicopee, MA
This wine has got to be my all time favorite. I am a white wine drinker so for taste- this is a winner. it is inexpensive- but does not taste it. the bottle is presentable as well.
Kourtlyn R.
Kourtlyn R.
Beale Afb, CA
Barefoot never really disappoints. The cheap price tag is a bonus!
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.
Temple, TX
Cheap wine but good
Erin H.
Erin H.
Longwood , FL
Not bad for the money! Still a little too sweet for me, but my best friend loves the stuff. I'm more of a red person, but this makes great white sangria!
Kaylee T.
Kaylee T.
Vero Beach, FL
Absolutely love this! Being from South Florida where it is always hot, this is the perfect drink. It is refreshing, crisp and light. The perfect note between pinot grigio and champagne.
Darcy G.
Darcy G.
Chariton, IA
Yummy!!! I love the price also. I can find it in the stores around my small town!! So it is a Win Win for me! It isn't too sweet either! This is my go to wine.
Laura G.
Laura G.
This is a great budget moscato to grab at the supermarket.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Syracuse, NY
I am unfairly reviewing this I suppose because I don't even like Moscato, it is just TOO sweet for me. I do love Barefoot wines, they're a great sipping wine and cheap alternative to the expensive stuff. But I just can't get on board with this one.
Esha R.
Esha R.
This is my favorite brand of cheap wine I keep a bottle of this in my fridge it taste great and always does the job this is actually the first wine I've gotten drunk off of lol
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
Very yummy and sweet !
great for girls/guys who don't usually drink wine.
this is my favorite wine hands down I'm not sure if ill ever get tired of it.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?