BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Shafer, MN
Happy Hour Expert
This wine of course is not the best Moscato out there, but for what you pay, it is definitely delicious. If you are hosting a dinner party and need a few bottles, then this is a good choice! It is crisp and light, with a slight sweetness that makes it great with desserts.
Carly P.
Carly P.
Charlottesville, VA
So if you enjoy sweeter wines then this wine is worth the try. It is sweeter, smooth and refreshing. Great for a summer evening and personally I think wine goes with anything
Dawn L.
Dawn L.
Runnemede, NJ
I'd never heard of, let alone, tried Moscato before I saw this at a friend's house one summer. I decided to try it and I've been hooked ever since. Of course, since first trying Moscato, I was out to try other brands and none of them have measured up to Barefoot Moscato. This one, I found, tastes the best. If you like a sweet wine, then this is for you... it's refreshing and light; just delicious.
Ashleigh K.
Ashleigh K.
Yukon, OK
For the price, it is honestly amazing how good it is! I love it! Very nice flavor, as with all the Barefoot brand wines!
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Bethel park , Pa
I am not a wine drinker, but Barefoot Moscato tastes great. I love it!
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Fort Irwin, CA
This was the first wine I gave a chance. I don't like bitter/dry wine and this is really sweet so it's usually one of my wines of choice because of that.
Jennafer C.
Jennafer C.
Travelers Rest, SC
I do like Moscato, but I feel other brands are not as sweet- a plus for me. Great price though!
Laura E.
Laura E.
peoria, IL
Just tried their new strawberry! so great. i love the taste of all their wine and I'm picky! barefoot is my favorite!
Jeriann P.
Jeriann P.
Evansville, IN
I love Barefoot Moscato! It's light and refreshing and goes great with a fruit and cheese tray! I buy a few bottles for every party, because almost everyone I know likes it too! A must try, and great price!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Twin Falls, ID
I love Barefoot Moscato. Its sweet and good warm or chilled. The price isn't bad either. Last weekend I made a pitcher of sangria with it and it was a hit!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?