Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Ana R.
Ana R.
Seattle, WA

I love drinking this wine along with frozen grapes lol I love how cheap and widely available it is, as well as the fact that there are many different flavors and the mini bottles! I love this wine.
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Pickerington, OH

I love Barefoot! The taste is smooth, the smell is perfecta,and it's good in my cooking! Yes I use wine in my cooking and I'm not alone,so all the others out there douse your sirloin in this and you will be delighted!
Emily F.
Emily F.
Vicksburg, MS

It's really good for an inexpensive wine. it IS very sugary, but it's great for girls nights. we had this at my sister's bachelorette party, and everyone LOVED IT. barefoot has their products in varying sizes, from a 4 pack of mini bottles to the really big bottles.
Lily W.
Lily W.

I really love Barefoot Moscato. I love the yummy taste of the fruits.
Kathryn S.
Kathryn S.
Wyandotte, MI

Deliciously sweet! This is my favorite brand of Moscato..its the perfect blend of sweet without being too over powering.
Julia B.
Julia B.
Grafton, WI

I am bigger fan of reds, but on a hot summer night, this is a great light wine with a hint of sweet. I prefer it chilled! It's pretty versatile when pairing with apps or desserts!
Marlena F.
Marlena F.

This wine is always my go-to for parties where I don't want to spend a lot to give it away. Available in many stores too.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Evansville, IN

This wine isn't my favorite. I can tolerate it but I prefer a sweeter wine such as moscato di Asti. You definitely get what you pay for with Barefoot.
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.

Sweet, and great quality for the price!
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
Cleveland, OH

This is by far the best moscato that i have tried. Everyone that we have try it loves it and they are hooked just like we are.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?