Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Kristen O.
Kristen O.
La Mirada, CA

You will not get a better moscato at this price. You would have to spend triple to get a better flavor. It's a crowd pleaser and it easy to drink.
Katrina C.
Katrina C.
Buckeye, AZ

One of the first wines I ever drank. Good starter wine but now that I have tasted better I wouldn't buy this if I was desperate. It is sweet but has a horrible aftertaste (metallic flavor). It's very inexpensive and tastes like it too :)
Candace L.
Candace L.
Bogart, GA

I love Barefoot Moscato! Great taste for a great price! Definitely worth every penny. MIx with orange and cranberry juice and throw in some fresh fruit for a yummy glass of sangria!
melanie R.
melanie R.
Cincinnati, OH

I LOVE Moscoto. This Barefood one is wonderful, its cheap, easy to find and tastes great!
I would defiantly recommend this for a evening in with the girls or a movie night!
Jenn M.
Jenn M.
Des Moines, IA

This is my go to wine. It is delicious, cheap, and readily available. In my opinion I've never had a bad Moscato no matter how cheap. So I always purchase the cheapest! I'm frugal like that.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Hope Mills, NC

This is a delicious sweet wine that compliments most every meal.
Kim T.
Kim T.

I prefer sparkling, but this is very good. It's affordable and tastes great. I recommend!
Holly R.
Holly R.
Islip, NY

Such a sweet, crisp wine! So cheap too! Love this stuff : ) Great with frozen green grapes as ice cubes!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
N Arlington, NJ

The entire collection of wines from Barefoot is pretty decent, and inexpensive-- Definitely suggest the red moscato if you like regular moscato, but want something a little more tart.
Josh M.
Josh M.
Rochester, NY

Just right for lovers of sweet white wine. The price is reasonable, it's easy to find at spirit/wine stores, and the taste is perfect for a cozy night watching at home.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now