Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Ryenn L.
Ryenn L.
Cleveland, OH

I was madly in love with the Pink Moscoto (and had a little bit of biased before trying anything else) but once I had this Moscoto, I quickly converted!

I love the sweet yet sour taste this wine gives off - and, as a college student - I can appreciate the cheap price!
Yadira R.
Yadira R.

Cheap wine that has a great taste..great for gathering with friends and not trying to spend a lot of money if your on a budget..good taste not great quality
Becky H.
Becky H.
Sandy, OR

Ok I seriousy love me some Moscato. Pretty much any Moscato will make me very happy. So this one isn't bad, but honestly I have had significantly better for about the same price. I think my only problem with this brand of moscato, is that it's not quite as smooth as I would like. Just a personal preference. Still a good one for everyday or to share with friends.
MOSCATO WINE IS AWESOME. GREAT CHILLED, I HAVE IT EVERY NIGHT WITH DINNER. I'D RATHER REGULAR MOSCATO WINE RATHER THAN PINK MOSCATO.
brittney l.
brittney l.

I'm not a big wine drinker, but I love this wine, it doesn't have a dry taste too it, and it's not sweet, perfect drink perfect price.
Rose B.
Rose B.
Pittsburgh, PA

This definitely won't impress any wine expert, but for the price, it tastes alright. Good for young college students or those living on a limited income.
Randi S.
Randi S.
Mcloud, OK

Great buy! Good wine for a great price. Flavor is sweet, crisp and refreshing. Perfect summer wine.
stacey b.
stacey b.
Salt Lake City, UT

I just tried this wine the other day and oh my, it was just fantastic. It is on the sweet side but I really enjoyed it. There in no doubt that I will be a repeat buyer!!!
Manoucheca B.
Manoucheca B.
Cutler Bay, FL

LOVE THIS WINE!!!
Karen M.
Karen M.
Hebron, MD

This was definitely a sweet wine, good for after a savory dinner. A good warm weather treat, but it will sneak up on you!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now