Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Charlotte, Nc

I love most Barefoot wines but their Moscato is my favorite. I'm always picking it up from the store while grabbing a few things for dinner. It isn't overpriced and it tastes delicious!
Kristy R.
Kristy R.
Sabattus, ME

This is a really great wine for a such a great price. Delicately sweet, no bitterness, and just smooth. Goes well with most meals.
Adrianna P.
Adrianna P.
Richmond Hill, NY

My favorite period
Jissenia C.
Jissenia C.
Brooklyn, NY

I enjoyed this bottle of wine a couple of days ago. I was looking for my usual bottle of Moscato Rose but they were all out. I ended up picking this bottle up and a Pinot Grigio by Cavit. The Pinot was ok but this Moscato was amazing and affordable it's actually cheaper then my usual bottle. Anyway so I went back and bought like 3 more because my 2 sisters are coming down for the holidays so we'll be drinking this and of course my favorite veuve clicquot and listen to our 90's music ;)
Heather L.
Heather L.
Plainsboro, NJ

For the cheap cost this is a pretty good tasting bottle that won't break the bank! It is light and fruity and tastes much better than other alcohol in a similar price range.
Kerry T.
Kerry T.
Macedonia, OH

Barefoot is the best because you can get a bottle for $7-12. Moscato is way too sweet for me now. I graduated to Riesling (still sweet) or Pinot. More than 2 glasses gives me a killer hangover.
Ana R.
Ana R.
Seattle, WA

I love drinking this wine along with frozen grapes lol I love how cheap and widely available it is, as well as the fact that there are many different flavors and the mini bottles! I love this wine.
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Pickerington, OH

I love Barefoot! The taste is smooth, the smell is perfecta,and it's good in my cooking! Yes I use wine in my cooking and I'm not alone,so all the others out there douse your sirloin in this and you will be delighted!
Emily F.
Emily F.
Vicksburg, MS

It's really good for an inexpensive wine. it IS very sugary, but it's great for girls nights. we had this at my sister's bachelorette party, and everyone LOVED IT. barefoot has their products in varying sizes, from a 4 pack of mini bottles to the really big bottles.
Lily W.
Lily W.

I really love Barefoot Moscato. I love the yummy taste of the fruits.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?