Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Dalya K.
Dalya K.
GENESEO

Had the small bottles on my birthday this year, a nice light wine. Definitely one of my new favs.
Tanya J.
Tanya J.
Leavenworth, KS

I enjoy sweet wines, and my friend recommended Barefoot Moscato. Loved it...it is my new go-to wine.
Rachael N.
Rachael N.
Cincinnati, OH

Very sweet and good I can drink the whole bottle!
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Linthicum Heights, MD

Big fan of barefoot wine! It's a great price, and great for a girls night it's got a taste that majority of my girls love! It's great stuff!
Jessica g.
Jessica g.
Holland,MI

Love it Drink it in the summer time cool and refreshing. Only $7 in Meijers,
Carlie E.
Carlie E.

This is my go to Moscato! I love the light taste and it is very affordable. I usually pick this wind up for $7-8 at WalMart or Kroger.
Derell G.
Derell G.
East Lansing, MI

Great tasting sweet wine for a low cost, my girlfriend loves moscato because its much sweeter than other wines
Brianne H.
Brianne H.
Erie, PA

I like sweet wine, especially moscato. Barefoot Moscato is a good wine that doesn't break the bank.
Amy Z.
Amy Z.
Frankfort, NY

This is good if you like very sweet wines. I know it's moscato so it's supposed to be sweet, just not my cup of tea. If you like very sweet grape pear wines this is good.
Saleen G.
Saleen G.
Plainfield, IL

I love moscato and the Barefoot brand has a great flavor for an inexpensive wine. Big thumbs up
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now