Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Naomi J.
Naomi J.
Bel Air, MD

It's a good sweet wine to have on hand. Goes well with cooking but not really anything to write home about. More of an everyday wine, good price, and taste for what you'll pay.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Bartlett, IL

This Moscato is inexpensive and delicious. I love Barefoot and this is just another great product! It's sweet but not overwhelming and it goes with just about anything from pizza to desert.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Clifton, NJ

Personally, I love all Moscato wines, and when considering price and taste equally, this is one of the best in my opinion. A very sweet wine, so if that's not something you're into, you've been warned.
Sara J.
Sara J.
Marana, AZ

I used to like this wine a lot. Then I started drinking better wines and this one is way too sweet.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Ingleside, IL

I do love the price point of Barefoot wine. I find the Moscato a little too sweet, but I think that comes with most Moscato wines. I'd still buy a bottle, but can't have too much at once.
Britan C.
Britan C.
Martin, TN

Love the Barefoot brand of beverages, also love them cold. They have a great taste! I really enjoy a great glass of Barefoot Wine. It is on the low-end side of competition when it comes to price.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Glendale Heights, IL

Barefoot Moscato is not only budget friendly, but the perfect sweetness for your summer pallet. Love drinking this over ice, or warm. Highly recommend this for BBQs, outdoor events, girls nights, etc.
Gabrielle W.
Gabrielle W.
New Salem, PA

Im not a big white wine drinker, but this selection is great i love it, i think its the best white wine iv had and i love it !
Sara H.
Sara H.
Edmond, OK

The stuff is the best for the priceā€¦ I did, however, find cupcake wine recently and for a couple of extra dollars I find that the taste is a lot better than barefoot.
Marie H.
Marie H.
Arlington, WA

This is my "go-to" wine...family meals, bbq's, girls nights. It's my favorite with a price tag that lets me share it with everyone!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now