BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
  • Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Katie H.
Katie H.
This is a good wine for the price you are paying for it. I love grabbing a bottle if I am relaxing at home or going to visit a few friends. I would recommend this to anyone.
Jessy E.
Jessy E.
Grand Rapids, MI
Yummy and cheap! I love bars that have Barefoot as their basic wine! It's really good for the price!
Janice C.
Janice C.
Three Rivers, MA
This moscato is sweet, refreshing and tasty! It almost doesn't taste like it has alcohol in it. I love to split a big, affordable bottle of Barefoot Wines with all my friends.
Connie G.
Connie G.
Mount Savage, MD
This wine is a delicious treat for a long day. It doesn't hurt the pockets either. My friends and I love unwinding with this moscato.
Kirsten S.
Kirsten S.
This is hands down my favorite wine. It is sweet, refreshing and not over powering. A go-to wine for beginning winos!
Kim M.
Kim M.
Lenoir, NC
Sweet and crisp with fruity flavors. I love this for a light drink after dinner in the evening. Perfect intro wine for someone who hasn't yet acquired the taste for drier wine. Great prices and readily available!
Natalie J.
Natalie J.
Frankfort, KY
As far as cheap moscatos go this one's not bad. Pairs will with most foods and is really available at most grocery stores and pharmacies. Light and fresh. Keeps well after having been opened.
Cerima T.
Cerima T.
Albany, NY
This is my absolute favorite Moscato! Great for a nice relaxing Friday after work. I would definitely recommend everyone try this at least once and its very affordable.
Heather G.
Heather G.
This is a crisp, refreshing wine! Perfect if you are looking for something light. I think it's perfect if you are a first time wine drinker and want to start trying new things.
Christina B.
Christina B.
North Las Vegas, NV
Pairs well with just about anything. Cost is very reasonable! Sweat and crisp!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?