6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,841 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
SO DELICIOUS!! I would choose this wine 9/10. I love the carbonation and the sweet flavor. The price makes it even more attractive!
This is one of my faves. It's a great wine and the price can't be beat. Smooth, sweet, perfect. I always have a bottle in my fridge.
Reasonable priced and usually my go to wine for myself on any given night! It is sweet and tasty and great for sipping or throwing it back ;-)
A really great and affordable wine. I like to pick these up when they're 2/$8 at the store. This is a smooth wine. I really like it
Moscato is light, fruity, and goes down easy. Best chilled, this is the perfect drink for a girls night get together or with fun finger foods before you hit the club.
Barefoot Moscato is ALWAYS mine and my friends #1 choice for our wine nights. Always has been! It is definitely my absolute favorite
My husband and I are big Moscato drinkers. We both really enjoy Barefoot, it is cheap and has the perfect moscato taste! Highly recommended.
This was the first Moscato i ever tried. Now all the other ones i try i compare to this and have to say this is stil one of my top 3
Moscato is not my favorite kind of wine, but he barefoot brand moscato stands out among the rest and really delights my taste buds.
Barefoot wines are always my favorite brand of wines. this is my #1 wine. has a refreshing taste with just the right kick
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos