Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Esther Sue D.
Esther Sue D.

I love this wine!! I mostly love sweet wine and this one hits the spot! And price isn't bad either!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.

This is my go to wine, when I just want to enjoy a glass at home, or with my girlfriends!! very affordable and delicious!
Marisa M.
Marisa M.
Montrose, CA

This moscato is excellent alongside your favorite brunch time dishes. It's not too sweet or syrupy. It's light enough to sip on the regular.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.

It's a little sweet for my tastes, but still good, especially for the price. I've used it to bake champagne cupcakes with champagne buttercream. The extra sweetness really helps in baking!
Sylvia H.
Sylvia H.
Hamilton, OH

Being a mom, my budget for wine has been reduced quite a bit. I LOVE this wine. It's very sweet and pairs well with any dessert you may be serving. I particularly like it with strawberry cheesecake! Yummy! I almost always bring this with me to mom meetings!
Alex G.
Alex G.
Valley Center, KS

I love Barefoot Moscato wine! It is one of my absolute favorites and it is so affordable! It is very sweet and light. Great for a summer evening with friends! We also use this to make Sangria!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Meadville, PA

I am in college and obviously on a tight budget and this is the perfect wine!! I love almost every type of this brand, but I really enjoy moscato in particular. Light and refreshing, nice to just have a glass and relax with.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Temple, PA

This is an absolutely delicious chilled wine. I find it sweet but definitely not too sweet like some dessert wines.
Tessa C.
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC

I have a hard time finding wine that I like and unfortunately I did not like this when I tried it. It just tasted horrid. The taste was really bitter.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
White Plains, Md

Is cheap and very tasty. Can be paired with almost anything. I first drank this in 2012 and haven't looked back at other wines ever since.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?