Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Pamela B.
Pamela B.
Montreal, QC

I usually hate white wines but after trying this one i fell in love! it has a beautiful light and sweet taste!
Angelica D.
Angelica D.
Goshen, IN

One of my go to wines due to the light, sweet, crisp taste for the price. This wine is a cheaper way to experience with wines for any person who is new to drinking wine.
Pamela K.
Pamela K.
N Tonawanda, NY

This is one of my favorite wines. its got a light and fruity flavor.Barefoot also has a red moscato and pink moscato that are also very good and i highly recommend those as well .
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Southampton, NJ

This is my favorite wine to have with dessert. barefoot is not expensive, but tastes like it should be. I love all of their different types too, but the moscato is definitely my favorite one to buy
Savannah M.
Savannah M.
Chester, VA

Barefoot Moscato is my drink of choice. They also have a Red Moscato which is awesome as well. definitely would recommend it 100%
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Albuquerque, NM

I love wine, but i really love any moscatos. i love barefoot because it is affordable but still has a very elegant and not "cheap" taste!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Lakewood, OH

I feel that this is a great wine for someone to start with who is unsure what to get or what they will like. The flavors are great and it even mixes great for other drinks. Pinterest has a ton of recipes
Nannette D.
Nannette D.
Newville, PA

Love this wine. Nice and refreshing. A nice wine for the hot summer months. Good for the price.
MzT H.
MzT H.
Hillsboro, OR

This is an awesome wine.It is affordable and you can find it at most grocery stores. It tastes like a expensive wine at a low price. Great taste!
Precious H.
Precious H.

Yes my go too , I love sweets and this is the best dessert drink ! I highly recommend this to everyone . And it has just the right alcohol content to get you where you need to be . And the price is very affordable .
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now