Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
In love with Barefoot moscato. It's cheap and so it doesn't make you feel too bad when you pick up at the liquor store after a long days of work.
Woodland, Ca
I just love barefoot moscato 👌👌 esoecially when its nice n chilled has a decadent sweet taste !! Def one of my fave choices!
Coral M.
Coral M.
Las Vegas, Nv
I love a white wine but this one I cannot drink. In my home we only use to cook. Overall I feel that Moscato is an overrated blend.
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Murrysville, PA
Barefoot Moscato is a great drink to take to a summer party. Most people love it and it is not very expensive.
Carrie M.
Carrie M.
This is a perfect wine for a night in with the girls or to pair with a light dinner. It is sweet without being obnoxiously so and goes down smooth. Plus, it's easy on the wallet!
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Mableton, GA
I love this wine. Barefoot is my go to for affordable wine. It's sweet and not dry. I can drink it any time. Even if someone is not a wine lover they will enjoy it.
Emily J.
Emily J.
Columbus, OH
This is my favorite when I'm low on cash. it tastes great, but has a low alcohol content.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Meredith, NH
Super cheap and super yummy! Sometimes especially the moscato can be sweet but this is a sweet and delectable treat. Sometimes this is my mommys little relaxing drink with a movie and popcorn.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Soddy Daisy, TN
My favorite wine! Perfect for spring and summer with a tangy, sweet taste. Pairs great with fruits and cheeses. Best wine for the price!
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
This is always my go to wine. So yummy and so cheap! You'd never be able to tell by the taste. Me and my roommates love Barefoot!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?