Add a Photo

Photos (59)
J M.
J M.
Las Vegas, NV

For the price, not bad. Great for an evening summer barbecue.
Sa'Misty U.
Sa'Misty U.
Newton, MA

OMG! The first wine I ever tried and I still love it! This is definitely a great beginner wine to get everyone on the vino train. It is very sweet light and refreshing. The price is unbelievable (great for college students like myself). If you are of age and want a nice wine experience, pick up this winner!
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Aliquippa, PA

Love this wine during summer. Great chiiled wine for any cookout! Its also nice for summer days because it is not a high alcohol content.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Washington, IL

I work at walmart and this is the best and most affordable moscato out there! It is sweet and bubbly and has a great taste. Barefoot wine is the best stuff at the grocery store for a great price.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Los Angeles, CA

WOW... its better than most wines. Enjoy!!!!
Stefani L.
Stefani L.
idaho falls, id

I love barefoot wines and moscato is delicious! Better yet you cant beat the price.
shaina k.
shaina k.
Eden Prairie, MN

This is with out a doubt my favorite moscato. It's not a dry wine at all. I think its really fruity and goes down smooth. and if you like this you might like barefoot pink moscato as well.
Erica U.
Erica U.
Los Angeles, CA

My favorite of the Moscato wines I've tasted because it's CHEAP, you can find it anywhere, and tastes high-quality!
I love pairing this with a light angel food cake topped with raspberries and strawberries.
Sharalie B.
Sharalie B.

This is my favorite drink to have sitting on the couch relaxing with a movie, after I've put my kids to bed! It's sweet enough to be a dessert and very refreshing too.
Nicola Z.
Nicola Z.
Woodbury, MN

Delicious sweet wine! Affordable and perfect for drinking on the patio on a hot summer's eve!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now