Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
missy r.
missy r.
Really affordable & a great, smooth moscato but the type of wine is a little sweet for my tastes!
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Fort Myers, FL
This is the absolute best wine for the price! I love that I can drink it and the next day not have a splitting headache (like most "cheap" wine). I love it!
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Friendswood , TX
This is my favorite type of Moscato!!! Perfect with any meal or just to sip on! Can easily have more than one glass and not feel too full!
Tonia A.
Tonia A.
Douglas, MA
Moscato is my favorite kind of wine! It is sweet and fresh and pairs perfectly with any meal. I love to drink a glass of Barefoot at night while winding down and watching TV.
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
I love this wine! It is my go to wine! My house never goes without it. The flavor is perfect. It is a good fruity wine. Perfect for those who are trying wine for the first time.
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
Hudsonville, MI
This will be a hit at any get together, party, or girls night in!
Barefoot Moscato has the perfect blend of sweetness as well as taste that keeps you refilling your glass!
It is affordable, flavorful and leaves a great aftertaste!
Kaitlin D.
Kaitlin D.
Nashville, TN
Can't go wrong with Barefoot wines. Always a great taste for a small price. This moscato is my personal favorite along with their pink moscoto.
Angela H.
Angela H.
Overland Park, KS
Moscato is my favorite type of wine and Barefoot does not disappoint. It is sooo good and the price is fantastic. This is my go to unless I really feel like spoiling myself to something more expensive.
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
In love with Barefoot moscato. It's cheap and so it doesn't make you feel too bad when you pick up at the liquor store after a long days of work.
Woodland, Ca
I just love barefoot moscato 👌👌 esoecially when its nice n chilled has a decadent sweet taste !! Def one of my fave choices!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?