Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
keturah h.
keturah h.

Love this wine good with dinner or just a girls night or just to have around the house for one of those long days
Tammy P.
Tammy P.
Watertown, NY

This is my favorite moscato! I buy the larger size bottle and usually find myself going through it as quickly as if it was the smaller bottle. The price is a bonus, so affordable! It doesn't have that strong alcohol flavor some cheaper wines can have, which is nice.
Jeni K.
Jeni K.
Wayne, NE

Crisp & delicious!
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Coon Rapids, IA

Bare Foot Moscato is inexpensive and tastes great! Love making sangria or a Lemon lime & strawberry wine drink mix with this.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Newark, DE

My normal drinking wine. I drink wine every Friday evening and this is my favorite. Super fruity with a small amount of pucker to it. If you are not into sweet wines you will hate this.
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Philadelphia, PA

Barefoot is the nastiest. I'd give this to someone I didn't care about, if they had bad taste in wine.
Frank p.
Frank p.
Rialto, CA

A lot of people recommend it to me. So after I bought the bottle I was excited to try it. I popped open the bottle and poured it in my cup(after it sat in the fridge) and the taste just did not take with me.
Molly M.
Molly M.
Keyport, NJ

I buy this wine knowing it caters to my crowds of friends. This is a lovely white wine and its super cheap, especially since you can usually find it on sale.
Ellie S.
Ellie S.
Monticello, AR

This wine is great if you prefer sweeter wines, plus it's well priced so you can keep it on a regular basis!
Lissette C.
Lissette C.
Springfield, MA

Is a good tasting moscato as well as the price is great so for a hard day and not much money go to this wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now