Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Chellsie H.
Chellsie H.
Taylor, PA
Barefoot Moscato is my go-to wine. It's sweet and delicious and perfect for a broke college student like me :)
Abby K.
Abby K.
Baltimore, MD
If you like sweet wine then this is a slam dunk! Great wine for sipping with fruit and chocolate. Can also go well with hors d'ouevres.
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Silverton, OR
This is my "everyday" wine of choice, if I drank every day :) it's sweet enough to keep my interest without being overbearing, is widely available, and at a great price point. Love me some Barefoot Moscato!
Krysta C.
Krysta C.
This is my go to wine when I want something that will not burn a hole in my pocket! Great flavor for an affordable price. Always have a bottle on hand at home.
Natasha J.
Natasha J.
Amissville, VA
This is a good white wine, i tried it because i LOVE the red moscato and this one also said sweet so i thought i would try something new. it was pretty good...but not as good as my red (pairs well with chocolate)
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Waynesville, MO
Easily one of the best to grab on the way home from the supermarket! Crisp flavor and a reasonable price make it a good drink, and a good cabinet filler for parties.
Oscarina G.
Oscarina G.
OZONE PARK, NY
This is my favorite wine I love the taste and the price. When I see it at the supermarket I buy 2-3 bottles lol. I prefer moscato to the red moscato the taste is not dry and it is sweet but it is a desert wine so i wouldn't accept anything else.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Before I made my first purchase, I did my research and found that since I like sweet wines, I should look for a moscato or riesling. This bottle stood out to me because of the labeling (colors) and the price was very good for a struggling college student. This wine is excellent when chilled. I would definitely recommend for any first time wine drinkers/struggling college students.
Jenn C.
Jenn C.
Lindenwold, NJ
Love it tastes GREAT and Inexpensive!
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Wylie, TX
This is my favorite wine, favorite flavor and brand.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?