Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Priscila V.
Priscila V.
Ocoee, FL

I've tried many moscatos and I must say I really enjoy Barefoot's Moscato. Sweet and Light...compliments any meal.
Chamberlain C.
Chamberlain C.
Raleigh, NC

Not the best of wine, but when you're a poor college kid like me a double bottle of this will certainty do the trick.
Kari W.
Kari W.
Severn, MD

I am a fan of moscato wines and Bare Foot is one of the brands I tend to buy more often than not. Has a good taste to it and is a favorite with my Brie bites!
Kylie J.
Kylie J.

I am not a huge fan of Moscato but Barefoot is consistently good if you like a sweet wine.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Vernon Hills, IL

I'm not a huge wine fan, but this stuff is pretty darn good!!!
Allison W.
Allison W.
Ozark, Mo

I've tried several different kinds of wine and this is one of the best wines, hands down. I love it! It is sweet and your taste buds will explode!
cindy p.
cindy p.
Valders, WI

It is a nice wine for the price . This is great for a BBQ or bonfire and another casual get together
Amy H.
Amy H.
Pearland, TX

I love Barefoot Moscato, especially to blend with fruit. This wine makes a good base for a summer cocktail.
Jess O.
Jess O.

I just discovered the barefoot brand in the last year and have to admit I love it! sweet but not too sweet and not too overbearing that you can't enjoy a meal with it...a regular staple in my dinner table
Katie K.
Katie K.
Springfield , Mo

Barefoot Moscato is by far the best tasting wine for around $5 a bottle. The taste is so clean, crisp and sweet. Defiantly my go to wine! Great when paired with fruit or desserts.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now