BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Debra D.
Debra D.
Aurora, IL
I've enjoyed drinking Moscato for the past 6 years. Yellow Tail is good. I definitely recommend this brand for people who are starting to drink wine for the first time. I would also recommend adding a splash of Cranberry Juice. It gives it a very nice taste. I've had better brands of Moscato but for the price, this is a good wine.
Paula B.
Paula B.
Wellsburg, IA
I would highly recommend Barefoot MASCOTO Wine to everyone.It it is a lite, sweet ,and fruity wine.Perfect with Bree and Crackers, or with a lite meal..Also perfect after a long day at work to unwind and relax. Cheers Everyone!
stephanie h.
stephanie h.
Fort Knox, KY
I love Barefoot Moscato so far it is my favorite and it is cheap. I could drink a whole bottle to myself. Try it with some strawberries it the best.
Natasha P.
Natasha P.
I love moscato wine and barefoot is one of my favorites! It's light, refreshing and fruity! Best of all it has a great price!
Jackie E.
Jackie E.
Pennsville, NJ
Omg definitely the best wine I've ever had. It's always my go to drink. Tastes wonderful. Smooth tasting. Just perfect.
Sara V.
Sara V.
Like most people, I'm budget conscious. It would be great if I could shell out $20 on a bottle of wine but that's not real life. Barefoot Moscato is inexpensive and has a great flavor!
Erin E.
Erin E.
Nicholls, Ga
This is one of my favorite wines to drink. It's just sweet enough but not too sweet. And I think it goes with just about everything. And it isn't so bad out back in the fridge on day two. :-)
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
New Baltimore, MI
I love this brand and is my go to for making some sangria. I drink this multiple times a week.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Clarksville, TN
I'm not a big wine drinker but when I do drink it, Barefoot Moscato is my go to wine!
Krystal B.
Krystal B.
Canton, OH
Barefoot is one of the few wines that you can get for a great price and yet still enjoy every sip! This is perfect for a light refreshing drink at the end of the day and what i would suggest to anyone who is new at wine or drinking all together!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?