Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Moncks Corner, SC
Delish, clean taste. i love this wine...its a perfect price for anyone on a budget but still wants a good tasting wine.
Amy C.
Amy C.
N Royalton, OH
I love stuff served ice cold from the fridge. Moscato is very sweet, similar to a wine cooler. And the at $5.99 a bottle, the price is right!
Kate R.
Kate R.
Georgetown, KY
I usually am not the biggest wine fan, but barefoot moscato I will always consume! It's a good price for good wine, and that's enough for me!
Erica G.
Erica G.
Edinburg, TX
Barefoot moscato is good, and the price is not bad at all you can keep the fridge stocked up, for a glass every night
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Oceanside, Ca
Barefoot Moscato mixes well if you want to make a summer time or winter sangria. It is also great by itself. This was the first wine I tried when I started drinking wine and it got me hooked!
Eleanor S.
Eleanor S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Barefoot wines for so many reasons! First of all, THE PRICE IS RIGHT! Am I right? They're easy to find (buying stuff at Target and just "run into" this wine all the time!), always priced for my budget and the quality and taste is an undeniable bargain! I have tried various various of this wine and the Moscato is indeed my favorite! Very sweet and such a treat to the end of a rough day.
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
wilder, ID
This is one of my favorite and one of the only ones that i will drink its sweet and tasty you could not ask for a better tasting wine
Mallory T.
Mallory T.
When I'm in the mood for something sweet this is my go to. Also love that it's not a wallet buster!
Rachelle S.
Rachelle S.
Johnson, KS
One of my favorites because it is so cheap and the taste is great. It's light and sweet and I only like cold cold wine however this one is so good when it gets to room temp I still love it!
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have nothing bad to say about this delicious wine. It's a staple in my wine cabinet. Love the pink moscato. Great, affordable price.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?