Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Amy J.
Amy J.
Homer Glen, IL

Love this wine! It had been my go to wine since college. Sometimes it can be a little too sweet but still crazy about it. Always have at least 1 bottle laying around.
Aften B.
Aften B.
Portland, TX

I absolutely love moscato. This brand however, isn't my favorite but it'll do if I can't find the brand I like best.
Mariana C.
Mariana C.
Falls Church, VA

Great cheap wine, perfect for a girls night! The best part about this is probably its versatility. You can definitely come up with lots of simple drink mixtures such as a fresh fruit sangria or a bubbly juice mixture.
Emily p.
Emily p.
New Castle, IN

I think all of these taste disgusting. I'm not much of a wine person I prefer Boones farm
Alissa H.
Alissa H.
Pittsburgh, PA

This moscato is really tasty. I love that it is inexpensive but still tastes great. Definitely recommend this to friends!
Teresa  N.
Teresa N.
San Antonio, TX

This is one of the first white wines i ever tried. It was sweet and easy on the palate. Great with cheese and crackers.
Sheila M.
Sheila M.
Avalon , Ca

Barefoot is great brand especially for the newbie wi one drinkers. It's very affordable and tastes real good.
krystal l.
krystal l.
Merced, CA

I was never a wine drinker but i will say that i will drink this wine its really good and very inexpensive.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
East Hampton, CT

One of my favorite ways to unwind. I love curling up with a glass under a blanket and watching TV.
Ruthie R.
Ruthie R.
Oliver Spgs, TN

This is one of my favorite wines, it has a light crisp taste. a good sipping wine for any time of the year
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now