Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Kelly K.
Kelly K.
Fuquay Varina, NC

As someone who had tried many different Moscato brands from around the world, this is by far the worst one. While it serves its purpose of being sweet with a little hint of bubbly it is way over rated. Spend a few dollars more and you can get a bottle imported from Italy and have an amazing experience with a Moscato. In this case, you get what you pay for...a cheap sweet wine.
Laverne Q.
Laverne Q.
Bethlehem , PA

I love the Barefoot line. Nothing like coming home from a bad day at work and unwind with this smooth wine. It doesn't matter which flavor they are all good!
Hanna Marie P.
Hanna Marie P.
Daytona Beach, FL

I enjoy a good moscato - but I have no palate for the ones that have a headache that matches Sparkling Wine or Champagne. Its just too sweet for me. Yellow Tail's is a much better, dryer, and palatable moscato in the same price range. Unless you're an avid Prosecco or Sparkling Wine drinker, you'll probably find this brands version of the wine too sweet.
sam c.
sam c.
Arnold, MO

This is a great moscato. It isn't too sweet and has just the right amount of tartness to it. It is also relatively inexpensive!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Burleson, TX

Love the sweet flavor of this wine. Not dry at all. I wish it was an asti with the bubbles, but I'll live.
Caroline B.
Caroline B.

Rarely do I find an inexpensive wine that I will drink over a higher priced brand given to me as a gift. However, I love Barefoot Moscato. I am a big fan of subtly sweet wines. This is perfect because it isn't overpowering. I hate when wine is disguised as a moscato only to be a super strong dessert wine. Also, can't beat the low price!
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Hillman, MI

I had never heard of moscato until about a year ago. We serve it where I work, and I asked a co-worker if she had ever tried it. She told me it was really sweet. Since I prefer sweet wines, I bought myself a bottle. I was hooked right away. It has a clean, crisp, fresh, fruity taste. It is a little sweet, and for those who do not like overly sweet things, you probably wouldn't like it, but if you're into the sweet dessert wines, you're going to love it!
Joanne A.
Joanne A.
Pomona, CA

Moscato is a girl wine... very soft and sweet... barefoot is reasonable and affordable
Amelia M.
Amelia M.
Sedro Woolley, WA

Just recently started drinking wines in the last couple years. First started off with the sweeter wines such as Moscatos and Rieslings. I am really impressed with anything barefoot puts out. Their wines are always refreshing sweet, and never to dry. The price is great too! The label of the cute barefoot on the bottle makes it look like a great trendy wine to show up to a girly dinner party with.
Justine N.
Justine N.

If you like sweet wine, or want to try getting into wine, but don't really care for the taste go with moscato. I started out with the white barefoot and loved it. Then tried the pink because hey, what girl wouldn't? But I didn't find the pink moscato very good...I also tried the red barefoot moscato and that one is by far my favorite. Not like any other red wine I've ever tried.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?