6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,872 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I love this wine, not only is it cheap but it taste great. I love white wine with strawberries or chocolate. Oh, and with a hot bath.
Barefoot is a goof brand and a cheaper option. This Moscato isn't my favorite but it isn't bad either. For the price though it is good.
Although I'm more of a pink moscato, barefoot is an excellent brand of wine. If you throw some fruit in with it, you can almost turn it into a sangria, yummy summer drink
This is my cheap go to wine. I like very sweet wine and this one taste a little bitter to me. I can find this wine anywhere and most times i can catch it at a good price.
Searching for a good cheap moscato? Well look no further barefoot now offers the refreshing taste of moscato for those light palettes.
This was the first wine I tried. It is always a good fall back for a sweet wine and for first time wine drinkers
Not very strong so it's just right for me. I recommend a glass while taking a bubble bath or some sketching. great for a first date.
Love this wine. Perfect for a summer afternoon or evening on the patio or the beach! Great for girls nights, too! Sweet, but not too sweet. I also make sangria with it!
I just got a few bottles for my birthday. This barefoot Moscato tastes best when cold. I recommend this with strawberries and cake ;)
I really enjoy a glass of wine at the end of the day. This is one of my favorite wines. Smooth and with some grapes and cheese, it can be one of my meals of the week.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos