Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Holmdel, NJ

If you're looking for an inexpensive, binge-watching Netflix for the night type of wine, this is perfect. It's sweet, enjoyable and reasonably priced. Most liquor stores carry which is great. Have bought this wine multiple times.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL

My favorite brand of wine. This one is no exception. Love the light fruity Moscato. Well chilled is the best way to go with this one. Great any time of year, but especially refreshing on a hot summer day or night. Love the price!
Leika S.
Leika S.
Minneapolis, MN

Whenever you need a stress reliever, fill the tub with your favorite scented bubble bath, light those candles and pour yourself a few glasses of this sweet and crisp moscato. You will forget that dude....and the other one too lol
Nicole A.
Nicole A.

Barefoot is one of my favorite brands of wine, it exceeded my expectations. I have a couple favorite kinds, it's also very affordable. I am a repeat customer with Barefoot and I definitely will buy again and have many many times!
Kadiajah W.
Kadiajah W.

One of my go to wines especially when making a white sangria m! Always sweet and always fresh never a disappointment when I grab a bottle of this! It isn't very expensive either for a small or bigger bottle it is very affordable.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Crofton, MD

Barefoot is one of my favorites for 3 reasons. 1. I love the taste 2. It is fairly inexpensive, especially when compared to other brands and 3. It has a higher alcohol content then other cheaper brands... more bang for your buck!
Danielle R.
Danielle R.

Barefoot Moscato is another favorite wine of mine! It has a sweet taste to it, but not overly sweet. Definitely reasonably priced and you can purchase this wine at Walmart. One of my go to wines that I recommend everyone to try!
Maria G.
Maria G.
Vero Beach, FL

I tried moscato a few years ago and really like the taste. I really only like sweet wines. I don't do dry or oaky... For some this might be too sweet ... But for my taste it works. Also, it very inexpensive which is also a plus.
David W.
David W.
Wilson, NC

Great if you want a cheap buzz! Taste is not the best of quality but not fully horrible I would not make this a first choice if you have a few extra to spend but I would never rule it out! Nice sweet taste and not dry at all!!!!
SanTara C.
SanTara C.

It's a good choice if you're not looking to spend lots of money. sweet and a tad bit dry. It's pretty popular which makes it an easy find at local markets. It also comes in two sizes which is great because that drops the price.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now