Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Leandra T.
Leandra T.

This moscato is delicious and I also love their pink moscato. It's sweet and crisp and does the job of relaxing me after a long day with my toddler. It's affordable and worth the price. I'd definitely recommend this moscato!
Stacey T.
Stacey T.

This Moscato is one of my favorites of all time. This one has a really light and crisp taste/flavor. It is very inexpensive and I always go for this one. It's lighter compared to other wines and I would recommend this one.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.

I love barefoot! I love what they come up with and I love that all of their wines are affordable and delicious. Moscato is definitely one of my favorites. This is the perfect end to a Friday night after a long week of work
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Mannville

This is one of my all time favourite wines. It is so smooth and sweet and an easy wine to drink. Definitely recommend to serve chilled, makes a great wine for a sweet summery sangria. I will definitely buy again and again!
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Ashland, MS

MY FAV!!!! I love a sweet wine and this is just that!!! They also have a Pink Moscato that is delicious too!! It's a MUST TRY.. but surely everyone has tried this right??? It's also very affordable so that's always a plus.
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Tappan, NY

So good but so sweet. One glass is enough, or add ice. Moscato is typically grapefruit-based and made for digesting after a meal and it works fine! Price is extremely reasonable. Would buy again, but willing to try others.
Nancy S.
Nancy S.

This is a favorite for a a nice sweet summer wine on a hot evening. Drop in frozen grapes or berries for an extra treat! Inexpensive yet very good. When it comes to wine, it's what tastes good, not an expensive price tag!
Megan R.
Megan R.

Barefoot moscato is a very cheap and sweet wine. It's great if you're just introducing yourself to wine and it also makes a great gift because the bottle is so pretty! I personally love serving it with frozen melon balls.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Charleston, WV

THEE starter wine! If you are new to wine. This one is super easy to drink until you are ready to explore and find what flavors you really enjoy. After a while, I got a little tired of it by itself but love it in Sangria!
Haleigh T.
Haleigh T.

Was a little too tangy for my taste but it had lots of flavor and went down easy. It was not expensive got it at Walmart. This was the first time I bought this but will definitely try different kinds to see which I like!!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now