BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Sahra G.
Saint Mary's City
This is a easy wine for anyone to start with. Most people like sweet when they start out drinking wine. This is also a great mixer for sangria. Add some strawberries and serve it up. Great gift for someone that is hosting a party and you are not sure what someone else likes to drink.
Kristian W.
Baltimore, MD
Barefoot Moscato is the most delicious wine i have ever had. It has a smooth crisp and sweet taste. I bought it from my local liquor store. It was suprisingly very affordable for the great quality. I often buy this brand and i would recommend this to anyone looking for a great wine.
Brianna D.
Toms River, NJ
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot was the first wine I had ever tried and it is my go-to wine whenever I need a tasty cheap bottle. You find that crisp taste from this in the same way you would your favorite fruit. This sweet option is great for beginning. It's refreshing and for the price, you can't beat it!!
Abby M.
One of my go to moscatos, scored a 4 because well, prices aren't always the best. It's not the best I have had, it just if its on sale because it's not a full flavored wine. I would keep buying when it's on sale.
Brianne S.
I love white wine. This gives you a white grapey sweet taste. It's not too sweet or bitter. It's really a great balance of the two with the sweetness coming out a bit more. It's crisp and delicious. Not expensive and I bring it to every special occasion and even just for my home
Aubrey B.
This was a decent cheap bottle of wine. It is definitely not my first choice. But, it's still enjoyable especially for beginners. I can see the younger crowd enjoying this wine. It is just not the best.
Meagan M.
Opelika, AL
Happy Hour Expert
Awesome cheap wine. It doesn't have a bad taste. If you are just looking for a cheap, not bad tasting wine, this is perfect for you. Easy to drink and not just little sips. The alternatives is that there are some better options and better tasting one but not as this price.
Lauren S.
Mississauga, ON
Happy Hour Expert
I love how this wine isn't so carbonated. It was on sale at publix and someone had recommended it to me and it has a very nice sweet flavor. I do not like dry wines so this one is perfect for me. So yummy
becca R.
Madison, WI
Perfect sweet wine! But with that note... if you are a dry red kind of girl.... this one is not for you.... its got these rich juicy peach flavors that are like sugared candy. I love it! Perfect after that end of the day long work day... no hasstle. Its worth the affordable price!
Alyssa S.
I admit, I didn't think a wine this cheap could really be that great, I was SO very wrong. We tried this on a whim while traveling and couldn't find my usual go-to summer wine, it quickly became a new favorite. Light, crisp, sweet without being syrupy, perfect for summer evenings.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?