Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Amber Y.
Amber Y.
I used to drink this all of the time. Now I cannot stand how sweet it is! I still gave it 4 stars because there is nothing wrong with the wine. The packaging is very cute and it is a great price point.
Sabra G.
Sabra G.
Louisville, KY
Love this sweet yet smooth wine perfect for a long day and you can guarantee the taste of barefoot brand will always deliver they have many wonderful flavors available I will continue to purchase this
Vy T.
Vy T.
Charlotte, NC
One of the cheaper types of wine that you can get and it won't break your bank account lol. What's thanksgiving without a little alcohol right? Would definitely recommend and perfect for gifts as well
Amber K.
Amber K.
Uxbridge, MA
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot Moscato is an absolutely delicious wine.
Barefoot Moscato is very affordable as far as price goes. It's also very easy to find as it is in most liquor stores and gas stations that sell wine.
Melisa C.
Melisa C.
This wine is a must have for my holidays. I am not a fan of wine but this wine doesnt have such a bitter taste which I love! I could not live without this. The other good thing about it is the price!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is a pretty good tasting sweet wine. It doesn't have the most depth but it's an easy to drink wine. It's also really affordable as far as wine goes. It's really good as a base for white sangria!
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Rochester, NY
One of my favorite moscatos. It's crisp and sweet. And it's cheap! Around $8 per small bottle. It's not an extremely high alcohol content either, so I can enjoy several glasses without getting drunk.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
This is an enjoyable budget sweet wine. It's smooth, sweet, and crisp. It's nothing fancy at all but it gets the job done when you are craving a sweet wine but don't want to drop a whole lot on wine.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Evansville, IN
I absolutely love Barefoot wines! They are priced at a very economical level but do not flake out on good taste. I always go for the soft reds and whites but I love the zing that comes with Moscato.
Jill E.
Jill E.
Jackson, TN
If you are looking for a decent sweet cheap white wine I would absolutely go with this brand. It is a good started wine if you are just developing your pallet and want to start with something sweet.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?