BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Lauren H.
Okay I love this wine! The flavor is very refreshing and sweet. It is perfect to drink at the pool or at the beach. It is very affordable and great for someone on a budget like me.  I definitely would recommend. It tastes great as a spritzer or by itself.
Emily W.
Lancaster, PA
This is 100% my go-to wine choice for any occasion! I normally buy the larger bottle for the value but the taste is sweet and pairs great with dinner or dessert! I'm actually going to take this to an office holiday party tonight.
Sarah K.
Atlanta, GA
Not the best but definitely no the worst. I would give it three starts because thats what it is just in the middle. I have tried most of the other white wines that barefoot offers and I'd say they're all about three stars worthy. Good for the price though.
Shannon Y.
Erie, PA
I love the light fruity and sweet flavor of Moscato, and Barefoot is no slouch! It's one of my go to brands for this variety of wine. It is affordable, yet stands up well to alternatives.
Christina Y.
This is a really good Moscato! The flavor is clean and it's delicious! Both my husband and I are big fans, especially when it it chilled. The price is generally low so it is even better!
Amanda P.
West Chester , OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
The Barefoot Moscato wine is a great choice for fellow moscato lovers. I typically like sweet wines, and this one is a great value! I can usually find it at Kroger for about $6 or $8 per bottle.
Brittany S.
Manteca, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
For a cheap bottle of moscato, barefoot did a great job with this! It's a little rough but has all the right fruity notes. I pay like $5 a bottle for it down at my local grocery store. I wouldn't serve it at a fancy dinner but it's good for an every day drink.
Reba B.
Elkins, WV
Barefoot Moscato is my favorite wine! It has a very great & light taste to it! I also like to sometimes mixed it with a little bit of cherry sprite to give it a little more fizz and flavor & it is delicious. Also very affordable!!
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I bought this wine because of the cheap price tag. I liked it pretty well, but moscato just isn't my favorite type. Super affordable and I would buy this brand again. THey have many other nice flavors that I buy all the time. I would recommend this
Taylor T.
Starkville, MS
I am not a big wine drinker but when I do have a glass I always go for Barefoot. It's sweet and easy to drink. Im a college student so it fits in to the broke college kid profile. Barefoot was the first type of wine I ever tried and it was nice a refreshing.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?