Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Brandi T.
Brandi T.

I absolutely love this wine! For a less expensive moscato that still tastes good this is always my go to wine. It's very affordable and you can get a big bottle for parties. I would definitely recommend to other wine lovers.
Rosalba E.
Rosalba E.

So yummy and sweet. Does not give you a headache in the morning or after your done having your "you time". It's very exciting to drink with your lady friends or on a rainy day. Or after work. It's very smooth and very classy
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Fort Worth, TX

This moscato is so cheap but don't let the price scare you, it's not too good to be true. I have bought this moscato a ton of times as I am a broke college student. The taste is so sweet but sooooo good. Will buy this again!
Katie G.
Katie G.
Pickerington, OH

Hello, who doesn't love moscato? it is a good wine for beginners, and a great brand for a quick bottle of wine. It is very easy to find in stores and is very cheap, which is great for a college budget. It is sweet and light.
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.
Neenah, WI

My good friend is into the sweetest wine. I picked this up on a recent trip to visit her and we enjoyed a bottle together. Great price and it was certainly sweet! I would get it again next time I'm looking for a desert wine.
Bri M.
Bri M.
Neosho

Sentimental value here! This was the wine my husband and I had at our wedding. We spent a long time (and a lot of money) testing other wines before we settled on this one. It is sweet, and can be paired well with many things
Leandra T.
Leandra T.

This moscato is delicious and I also love their pink moscato. It's sweet and crisp and does the job of relaxing me after a long day with my toddler. It's affordable and worth the price. I'd definitely recommend this moscato!
Anna S.
Anna S.
Oxford, OH

Sweet wine, cheap price, I love barefoot moscato. Of course if you're into something tart not a good move. I buy barefoot at the liquor store and the grocery store, and I am most definitely a repeat customer that will rebuy
Amanda W.
Amanda W.

I love barefoot! I love what they come up with and I love that all of their wines are affordable and delicious. Moscato is definitely one of my favorites. This is the perfect end to a Friday night after a long week of work
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Ashland, MS

MY FAV!!!! I love a sweet wine and this is just that!!! They also have a Pink Moscato that is delicious too!! It's a MUST TRY.. but surely everyone has tried this right??? It's also very affordable so that's always a plus.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now