Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Tina T.
Tina T.

Love it it taste good both warm and cold but I prefer it to be ice cold smooth and sweet
Angela H.
Angela H.
Overland Park, KS

Moscato is my favorite type of wine and Barefoot does not disappoint. It is sooo good and the price is fantastic. This is my go to unless I really feel like spoiling myself to something more expensive.
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.

In love with Barefoot moscato. It's cheap and so it doesn't make you feel too bad when you pick up at the liquor store after a long days of work.
Woodland, Ca

I just love barefoot moscato 👌👌 esoecially when its nice n chilled has a decadent sweet taste !! Def one of my fave choices!
Coral M.
Coral M.
Las Vegas, Nv

I love a white wine but this one I cannot drink. In my home we only use to cook. Overall I feel that Moscato is an overrated blend.
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Murrysville, PA

Barefoot Moscato is a great drink to take to a summer party. Most people love it and it is not very expensive.
Carrie M.
Carrie M.

This is a perfect wine for a night in with the girls or to pair with a light dinner. It is sweet without being obnoxiously so and goes down smooth. Plus, it's easy on the wallet!
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Mableton, GA

I love this wine. Barefoot is my go to for affordable wine. It's sweet and not dry. I can drink it any time. Even if someone is not a wine lover they will enjoy it.
Emily J.
Emily J.
Columbus, OH

This is my favorite when I'm low on cash. it tastes great, but has a low alcohol content.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Meredith, NH

Super cheap and super yummy! Sometimes especially the moscato can be sweet but this is a sweet and delectable treat. Sometimes this is my mommys little relaxing drink with a movie and popcorn.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?