BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Denise V.
Definitely my favorite moscato without a doubt. I've tried a lot of other ones but still find this to be my favorite by far. It has that perfect sweet taste to it.
Melissa D.
Princeton, TX
This wine is a good Moscato for the price. There are better Moscatos but not many that compare price-wise to this one. Good choice.
Courtney w.
Wolverine , Mi
This was the first wine I tried. It is always a good fall back for a sweet wine and for first time wine drinkers
Danielle A.
I love barefoot Moscato. It was the first wine I started drinking, it's insanely sweet and almost tastes like juice. I would not recommend it if you can't do sweet wine.
Ashley M.
Clever, MO
One of my favorite moscatos it is cheap and tasty!Sweet crisp and amazing everything a moscato should be!It is my cheap version of Marco Negri!
Katie P.
South Amboy, NJ
Moscato in itself is usually a sweet wine. I absolutely love this - it's sweet but not too sweet, a hint of bubbles. Definitely a great bottle to share among friends.
Keshia D.
Hollis, NY
This is one of my favorite Moscato brands. it isn't too expensive and it tastes great. it's great for a relaxing evening alone or with friends.
Erica G.
Clearfield, UT
If you like a sweeter wine, this is a great one to try. It has become easily one of my favorites, and I always have a bottle on hand!
Patty H.
Gatlinburg, TN
I really enjoy a glass of wine at the end of the day. This is one of my favorite wines. Smooth and with some grapes and cheese, it can be one of my meals of the week.
Amanda K.
Woodbine, NJ
Not a huge wine drinker, but this is the wine that is getting me to be able to drink other types of wine. It has a pretty good taste compared to others, not very strong.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?