Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Jonna S.
Jonna S.
Norfolk, VA

For the price, this is a decent moscato. Not the best but definitely far from the worse. A perk is that its easy to find in a crunch for time because you can find it in my grocery stores, even 7-11 for that matter.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Manassas, VA

If you're looking for a cheap but good bottle of wine, this is the bottle to choose! Sweet and bubbly! Serve it cold and be sure to seal it up if you have leftovers. It's not as good if it isn't bubbly
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Spring hill, Fl

Perfect taste for a perfect price!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Homestead, FL

I love this wine. You can make some delicious punch with any type of fruit. Made a punch this past Saturday with homemade lemonade (sweetened) and added some lemon lime soda (any brand will do), plus any frozen fruit.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Bergenfield, NJ

I absolutely live this moscato- especially for the price tag. I am not usually a white wine drinker, but this is fabulous. It goes down super ( almost TOO) smooth. It's sweet but not too sweet with just the right amount of fizz.
Sunni S.
Sunni S.
Gresham, OR

This is my go to wine. It's has the perfect sweetness that I look for in a wine! It's perfect for a day by the pool or with a meal at lunch!
Shawana D.
Shawana D.

After a long day at work I love to relax drinking this and having some cheese and crackers. I recommend it to everyone. I love sweet wines and this one is right on the money =)
Stacy R.
Stacy R.
Kodak, TN

I love how smooth this goes down. Wonderful tasting. No bad aftertaste. Really like this drink. If I do drink, this is it.
Sharon C.
Sharon C.
Antioch, TN

A friend who works for Soles4souls gave me a bottle of this and truly enjoyed it! It helped them out every bottle purchased as well! Good value wine.
Jesse K.
Jesse K.
Homestead, PA

This is one of my favorite types of wine. I think it's really good for the price.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now