Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
Indianapolis, IN
I love wine, LOVE! But I am also very picky about what kind I drink. This is my go to for Moscato. It is just the right amount of sweet! Perfect if you like sweet wines, but don't like OVERLY sweet.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
South Whitley, IN
Love this wine, its inexpensive and has a great taste! I drink it alone or make sangria out of it! Or add some sprite and berries and its delicious as well!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Foster City, CA
A great go-to inexpensive bottle of wine. Moscato is sweeter than white wine, so it can be a great choice for someone who is new to wine or not a huge wine fan, but still wants to sample or join in with the group.
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Parma Heights, OH
To appreciate a moscato, one must love the sweetness it comes with it. You can't give it a rating if you do not like a sweet wine. With that being said, I love moscato! Barefoot is probably one of, if not the best moscato wines out there. I have tried moscato from different countries and sweetnesses and this one is nice and balanced. I prefer the pink moscato and sometimes delve into the red moscato when I feel like it. Alot of beer drinkers will not like a moscato because it is so sweet to them it tastes like a piece of squeezed fruit. Barefoot has about a good percentage of alcohol content that if you have a couple small glasses, you will feel a nice warmth buzz. After drinking this, you will truly want to go barefoot in the sand or in a winery to crush some grapes. By foot. In Italy. In the summertime. Yup.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I love having a glass of this with my meals. The price of this wine is phenomenal. It has a great fruity taste without being too sweet.
Yashica P.
Yashica P.
Eastlake, OH
I LOVE BAREFOOT MOSCATO
Heather F.
Heather F.
This wine is the best , the mascot is so flavorful you want to drink more. I personally love it chilled before I drink it. Maybe add a drip of sprite for a little more fizz. Very nice to come home after a long day at work and have a glass if this wine!
Kaylyn S.
Kaylyn S.
Janesville, WI
I'm not going to pretend I'm any kind of wine connoisseur but I have tried a good variety of them & this is one of my favorites. It's not only affordable but it tastes delicious as well. I do prefer the Barefoot Pink Moscato to the regular Moscato but that's probably because I like my wines to be sweet.
Meghan W.
Meghan W.
Carrollton, GA
This was the first wine I ever drank that had me wanting another glass! Definitely a great desert wine and in a good price range!
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Abilene, TX
I have to say that I love this. this brand is a brand that my grandmother and I can just sit on the porch have a few glasses and enjoy conversations
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?