Hello Kitty Wine Exists & You Probably Need It
BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,710 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 296 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Sweet and cheap, my favorite things in a wine. Serve chilled.
I am not a big wine drinker, but i like this one. Its sweet! Also, its affordable!
This is one of my "go to" wines. It's inexpensive and tastes great.
I love this one so much!!! It tastes great to drink by itself or having it with snacks/dinner!
Very sweet chill wine and super inexpensive. I like that it can be found almost anywhere and it is a wonderful dessert wine. Great mixed with strawberries and other fruits
Purchased a bottle because I love a good moscato, and it was on sale. This is definitely a go to favorite for a cheaper wine, but not my favorite overall.
Love this stuff. Good for the price. I have no complaints about this yummy wine.
Not to bad. Great to pick up and take to a friends house.
One of my favorite moscato's! I love wine and you can't beat the price. When at the grocery store, I go by price and really enjoy the Barefoot brand.
For an inexpensive bottle of wine barefoot is the way to go. The moscato is light and sweet
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos