Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Daniella V.
Daniella V.
Coral Gables, FL

Not all moscatos are created equal. This one is definitely a great buy. It's even a little effervescent so it tickles your tongue as you drink. I prefer wines like this at social events. The sweetness keeps your breath sweet while you're schmoozing.
Tessa M.
Tessa M.
Riverton, WY

Definentally one of the better cheaper wines out there. Its not very dry and it has just the right amount of bubbles I think for the price of the wine it is definetally one to go try for your self.... I purchase this wine all the time when im in the mood and would not trade it out for another!
Camika C.
Camika C.
Williamsburg, VA

This is by far one of my most favorite wine companies ever! I've had my share of Moscato wines but Barefoot is a favorite for me. The taste is just amazing. It's perfect for any party, get together, social gathering or just kicking your heels up at home relaxing with a glass of wine. I love love love it. It's very affordable for any budget.
Angie E.
Angie E.
Fort Pierre, SD

Barefoot Moscato is the perfect wine for girls night, date night, or any occasion. The taste is sweet and crisp. For the price point, I was pleasantly surprised. My only wish is that moscato was available in a box. I would highly recommend this wine.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Humble, TX

This moscato is my quick fix when I'm in a pinch and don't have time to make it to specs. You really can't ask more for the price! Love it!
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Fort Myers, FL

This is the absolute best wine for the price! I love that I can drink it and the next day not have a splitting headache (like most "cheap" wine). I love it!
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Friendswood, TX

This is my favorite type of Moscato!!! Perfect with any meal or just to sip on! Can easily have more than one glass and not feel too full!
Tonia A.
Tonia A.
Douglas, MA

Moscato is my favorite kind of wine! It is sweet and fresh and pairs perfectly with any meal. I love to drink a glass of Barefoot at night while winding down and watching TV.
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.

I love this wine! It is my go to wine! My house never goes without it. The flavor is perfect. It is a good fruity wine. Perfect for those who are trying wine for the first time.
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
Hudsonville, MI

This will be a hit at any get together, party, or girls night in!
Barefoot Moscato has the perfect blend of sweetness as well as taste that keeps you refilling your glass!
It is affordable, flavorful and leaves a great aftertaste!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?