BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Breanne B.
Breanne B.
Browns Mills, NJ
I'm a big white wine fan. This wine is priced right and delicious!! One of my top 10 favorite wines. Actually, this brand has many great wines!
Carol M.
Carol M.
Jamaica, NY
This wine is too sweet for my taste even though i can have a glass like an aperitif
Amber G.
Amber G.
One of my favorite moscato. Perfectly sweet and you can't beat the price. You can purchase this at any grocery store
Grace S.
Grace S.
Starkville, MS
This wine is too sweet but okay for the price. Does give me a headache. It is better used to make sangria or a spritzer.
Tammy A.
Tammy A.
newark, CA
I absolutely love this mascato wine. it tastes so awesome. smooth and refreshing.
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Fall River, MA
I love this stuff. It's always cheap no matter where you buy it, and it comes in pretty big bottles. It's sweet but not too sweet, and it's always my go-to drink!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
San Antonio, TX
This is my favorite "go to" wine for the weekend or family gatherings! I had NEVER tried moscato before and it was recommended to try this one. I fell in love with it! Good stuff!
Fatima v.
Fatima v.
I enjoy drinking moscato, specially with some berries in it ! Big recommendation for beginers
Gretchen L.
Gretchen L.
Beaver Falls, PA
Its a sweeter wine but not so sweet it will make your teeth buzz. Its also not terribly expensive making it a great quick pick up on the way home from a long day of work.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Bessemer, MI
I initial started to purchase Barefoot because of it's low price; as a college student my funds are limited. However, I am always very satisfied with the wine. It is the perfect amount of sweetness without being too overpowering.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?