Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Catrina F.
Catrina F.
Atlanta, GA

I like sweet wines so this one was a good fit. This wine is always on sale at my local grocery store so when budgeting its a great fit as well.
cherie t.
cherie t.

This moscato is just okay. if you really want a sweeter moscato, i prefer the IL Conte D'Alba (stella rosa) moscato d'asti! that one tastes much better than barefoot.
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.

I usually prefer red wines, but I will make an exception for this particular kind of Barefoot Moscato! It goes down very smoothly and doesn't have that lingering after-taste that most other wines have. It is also super affordable and usually on sale (at liquor stores in my area, at least). Definitely worth giving a try; you won't be disappointed!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.

As a beginning wine drinker, this was one of my first wines. Moscato tends to be the sweeter, dessert wines and before I got accustomed to the taste of red and white wines, moscato was my safety!

Barefoot is amongst the less expensive of the brands, without compromising taste and familiarity. Would recommend as a starter wine.
Sadie B.
Sadie B.
Rogers, Ar

Love Barefoot Moscato! It has a great taste for a low price. It is a tad dry but what you pay for the bottle makes up for that. I love putting in some raspberries and sprite.. it makes a delicious drink.
Tara G.
Tara G.
Schaumburg, IL

I have taken a break from wine for multiple reasons but then picked this bottle up to try it again. Definitely as good as I remembered it. Nice flavor and not too sweet.
Bre S.
Bre S.

Barefoot Moscato is pretty much the only wine that I drink. It's cheap and it tastes good. It is a pretty sweet wine but that is what I like
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Wilmington, NC

This is my go-to for every occasion. Girls night in, date night, family gatherings, you name it. It has a great, sweet taste and it is always inexpensive.
Kara K.
Kara K.
Shawnee, OK

Very tasteful and inexpensive. I like buying this brand because of how cheap and good it taste
Kassie J.
Kassie J.

Love love love this! I'm a big wine drinker and moscato is my absolute favorite. Highly recommend if you like sweeter wines. So tasty!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now