Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
Can't go wrong with Barefoot Moscato for a night with the girls! It's also great addition to a punch or something along those lines for a shower!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Fairview, TN
I love to add a couple strawberry chunks into my glass and serve this straight from the fridge for a delicious and refreshing party drink!
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Mccomb, Ms
I'm not very good at drinking wine because I hate the bitter taste but I love that this one is sweet and easy to drink!
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
This is my to have wine purchase. Everyone knows if they are coming over or I would like a drink that this would be my first choice at home. Perfect blend of sweet and bitter.
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Lookout Mtn, GA
This wine is very tasty and good for rainy night, curling up on the couch with your girls. its also reasonably priced. you definitely get your moneys worth
Jade S.
Jade S.
Barefoot makes some good wines but I am not particularly a fan of moscato. But this wine is also very affordable
Anna M.
Anna M.
Sheboygan, WI
I love Moscato, and I love cheap. Put the two together and BAM.

It's not too bubbly, and it settles nicely. Pair it with dinner. Bring it over to your gal pal's house. It's worth every occasion. There's even a bigger bottle in stock that is a better deal price-wise.
Megan A.
Megan A.
Seymour, IN
I tried this moscato at the recommendation of a fellow bar patron. I was unsure when I saw the low price point, but upon tasting was pleasantly surprised. It is refreshing, just the right amount of sweet, and doesn't taste low-cost at all.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
The Barefoot Moscato is a great beverage for a great price. It's sweet and goes well with most dinners. Not to mention it's price is perfect for college students who want to be fancy on a budget, or for a family gathering around the table.
Amie M.
Amie M.
Central Falls, RI
This is an affordable sweet wine, perfect for outdoor parties, holiday gatherings, a house warming gift, a night out with the girls...wow it basically covers all the bases!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?