Add a Photo

Photos (60)
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Wilmington, NC

This is my go-to for every occasion. Girls night in, date night, family gatherings, you name it. It has a great, sweet taste and it is always inexpensive.
Autumn A.
Autumn A.
Sparrows Point, MD

Very sweet and smooth No bitter after taste and very reasonably priced compared to other leading brands I buy another brand only because it's cheaper sometimes but prefer Barefoot
Kassie J.
Kassie J.

Love love love this! I'm a big wine drinker and moscato is my absolute favorite. Highly recommend if you like sweeter wines. So tasty!
Dominique W.
Dominique W.
Cockeysville, MD

One of my favorite wines💙It's so smooth, not too strong, and full of flavor. Its only about $15 for the big bottle. I always go back for more.
Amy J.
Amy J.
Homer Glen, IL

Love this wine! It had been my go to wine since college. Sometimes it can be a little too sweet but still crazy about it. Always have at least 1 bottle laying around.
Jenna K.
Jenna K.
San Marcos, TX

I would absolutely give this a strong A rating. The price versus the flavor is a true shock! This stuff is good for way less than $10!! That is crazy. I believe I paid $5.50 for this the last time I purchased it. I have paid way more for a wine that I hated. I will definitely purchase this again!
Mariana C.
Mariana C.
Falls Church, VA

Great cheap wine, perfect for a girls night! The best part about this is probably its versatility. You can definitely come up with lots of simple drink mixtures such as a fresh fruit sangria or a bubbly juice mixture.
Aften B.
Aften B.
Portland, TX

I absolutely love moscato. This brand however, isn't my favorite but it'll do if I can't find the brand I like best.
krystal l.
krystal l.
Merced, CA

I was never a wine drinker but i will say that i will drink this wine its really good and very inexpensive.
Alissa H.
Alissa H.
Pittsburgh, PA

This moscato is really tasty. I love that it is inexpensive but still tastes great. Definitely recommend this to friends!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now