Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Myk L.
Myk L.

It's not overly offensive, but not very sophisticated. It's like drinking Juicy Juice. If you don't like the taste of wine, then this is for you. I won't spit it out, but I won't go out of my way to purchase it. Also, it burns going down. It's like taking a shot of bottom shelf liquor. Sure, it does the trick, but it does it at the expense of your taste buds.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Mount Pleasant, MI

I love this brand. It is very inexpensive, but it doesn't taste like a cheap wine. It is wonderfully sweet, without being too sweet.
Melina M.
Melina M.
Fayetteville, NC

One of the best wine I've enjoyed I always have a bottle in my house and I buy one per week. Love it and it's champaign as well.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Hillsborough, NC

Simple Moscato for when I'm not feeling to adventurous.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Fresno, CA

This is sooooo yummy, people who don't even like wine, like it. its very good and sweet but not overly. Great with dinner or on its own. Go try some today
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
N Charleston, SC

Very sweet, very delicious! This is not my favorite moscato EVER, but it's cheap and it's available everywhere. So, I often have this in my home. Totally worth it.
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Reston, VA

If you're short on money and want a pretty good wine to drink this is definitely your choice it is sweet and better when chilled!
Maria M.
Maria M.
San Marcos, CA

I really enjoy this wine. It's so delicious after a long day. Goes down smooth. Very nice with some popcorn and a good movie.
Ailin B.
Ailin B.
Bronx, NY

Yummy! Very sweet. Great as a desert wine.
Lismary R.
Lismary R.
New Britain, CT

I love the taste! great with cheese
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now