Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Shanticka B.
Shanticka B.
North St Paul, Mn

Barefoot Moscato is a very affordable, tasty wine. I usually have it on hand whenever I'm entertaining.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Pittsburgh, PA

This is really a go-to bottle for a girls' night in or out! It is sweet enough that almost everyone will drink it - even the girls that "don't like wine"! It is priced well and Moscato seems to be a really popular wine lately!
Jenn S.
Jenn S.
Kennewick, WA

Barefoot wines are some the worst out there. I can't believe this has a A- rating. Yes it is cheap but there are much better cheap wines out there than barefoot.
Lynda L.
Lynda L.
Massillon, OH

I really like this moscato, it's very light and crisp, but could be a little sweeter. The alcohol taste does tend to linger. That's why I only gave it B. Overall good value.
Brandi N.
Brandi N.
Woodstock, GA

I love to sub champagne with Barefoot Moscato when making mimosas. It's delicious and offer a sweeter taste than dry champagnes.
Kendra E.
Kendra E.
Highland, NY

This is a delicious, light and sweet drink!
Its great for the price - and if you are looking for a good brand - Barefoot is the way to go.
Perfect for a girls night in!
tabetha T.
tabetha T.
Fort Smith, AR

I don't drink much but occasionally I do and I enjoy a great glass of wine and the price is great also
Tamara W.
Tamara W.
belton, tx

This is a big bottle of sweet party wine.
to sweet for me, but most guest will like it.

i buy only for my guest and the size is perfect.
Hanna O.
Hanna O.
Jacksonville, FL

I'm crazy picky about the wines I like. The Moscato wines I've tried in the past were typically dry, which is not my wine preference. This Moscato is perfect - it's sweet and light with enough of a savory burst to satiate your sweet tooth. Its price and delicious taste make it a crowd pleaser for both men and women.
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Georgetown, MA

I tend to prefer sweet wines. This wine is very sweet and doesn't leave a funny aftertaste. Its also good if you add a few frozen grapes in the glass.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now