BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Resa C.
Resa C.
Lubbock, TX
This wine is great for those on a budget. It is light and sweet and great for a girls porch afternoon or night get together.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Gallatin , Tn
This a great wine for someone who likes really sweet wines that don't cost a lot of money! This is one of the first wines I started drinking and I still go back to it over and over again!
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Spokane, WA
Happy Hour Expert
I absolutely love Barefoot Moscato! It's so delicious, especially after a long day at work. Ensure that it's chilled by the time you get home and pour yourself a glass or two, or three.. Maybe even a whole bottle, why not!? Good stuff right here.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Modesto, CA
I love a glass of cold Moscato at the end of a long day! Barefoot is great to have on hand and I typically have one or two bottles in my fridge on any give day. Whether you are sipping it at the end of the night to relax or pairing it with muddled strawberries and club soda at a summer barbeque, Barefoot is your go-to for Moscato!
Noelle G.
Noelle G.
Delicious and sweet! And most importantly, an inexpesive bottle. Feels good to sit down at night, after a long day, sipping on a glass of Moscato!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Arlington, VA
Barefoot offers several inexpensive and tasty wines! I love them all, and they are my go-to when I'm bringing a bottle of wine somewhere. And I always have a few around the house!
Ann I.
Ann I.
Mount Juliet, TN
I like all the different types of Barefoot wines. They are a good value for the amount of wine you receive. Riesling in the Barefoot wine collection is my favorite. Smooth flavor with no after taste.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Mooresville, NC
I love Barefoot Moscato the best. I have ventured out and tried other kinds and what were they thinking? They just didn't compare to the smoothst fruity floral taste of Barefoot. I try to always have a bottle chilled and ready to go for those really bad nights.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Hendersonville, TN
Barefoot Moscato is my favorite wine. Every time I go to the liquor store I buy a bottle. It pairs nicely with everything. It's light and sweet enough that you can drink it and feel fine. You don't feel bloated of heavily buzzed either which is very good.
kassidy p.
kassidy p.
I love Barefoot wine. Great if you are on a budget, but sometimes you may need two bottles. It's super sweet but it's not very strong.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?