BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Jackie C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I adore a good moscato and this brand is pretty good for a cheaper wine. I has a good flavor crisp and light like it should taste and not to alcoholie like some of the cheaper brands.
Dawn L.
Runnemede, NJ
I'd never heard of, let alone, tried Moscato before I saw this at a friend's house one summer. I decided to try it and I've been hooked ever since. Of course, since first trying Moscato, I was out to try other brands and none of them have measured up to Barefoot Moscato. This one, I found, tastes the best. If you like a sweet wine, then this is for you... it's refreshing and light; just delicious.
Nikki S.
Lisbon , IA
Happy Hour Expert
This is Delicious!!!! I buy this in bulk. The great thing is they have an extra large bottle too.
Christine P.
Cicero, IL
Happy Hour Expert
I find that this wine is crisp and sweet. It is one of the sweetest wines on the market. It is good to pair with almost anything and good at anytime. It does have to be chilled.
sara c.
Hamilton, NJ
My favorite moscato. So sweet and tasty. Perfect for sangria and a great price tag. Barefoot doesn't let down with this one.
Michael T.
Charleston, SC
Seriously, it's her favorite wine and I love it because it's so inexpensive. I've had it a couple of times, and it's pretty sweet but not un-drinkable.
Giselle R.
Woodland, CA
It's not the best but it is a good wine for being under 10 $ a bottle it's sweet but tastes a little too sweet for me great for large gatherings on a budget
Brianna W.
Fort Irwin, CA
This was the first wine I gave a chance. I don't like bitter/dry wine and this is really sweet so it's usually one of my wines of choice because of that.
Cari G.
Ozone park , NY
This is my favorite wine I love the taste and the price. When I see it at the supermarket I buy 2-3 bottles lol. I prefer moscato to the red moscato the taste is not dry and it is sweet but it is a desert wine so i wouldn't accept anything else.
Amanda G.
Gardiner, ME
This is my favorite wine! a little higher end but it is worth the extra money spent!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?