Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Kendra E.
Kendra E.
Highland, NY

This is a delicious, light and sweet drink!
Its great for the price - and if you are looking for a good brand - Barefoot is the way to go.
Perfect for a girls night in!
tabetha T.
tabetha T.
Fort Smith, AR

I don't drink much but occasionally I do and I enjoy a great glass of wine and the price is great also
Tamara W.
Tamara W.
belton, tx

This is a big bottle of sweet party wine.
to sweet for me, but most guest will like it.

i buy only for my guest and the size is perfect.
Hanna O.
Hanna O.
Jacksonville, FL

I'm crazy picky about the wines I like. The Moscato wines I've tried in the past were typically dry, which is not my wine preference. This Moscato is perfect - it's sweet and light with enough of a savory burst to satiate your sweet tooth. Its price and delicious taste make it a crowd pleaser for both men and women.
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Georgetown, MA

I tend to prefer sweet wines. This wine is very sweet and doesn't leave a funny aftertaste. Its also good if you add a few frozen grapes in the glass.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.

I recently fell in love with bare foot moscato, its got such a crisp taste. It taste great by itself, mixed with fruit or even wine spritzers it taste amazing.
Lisette H.
Lisette H.
Jacksonville, FL

I'm a wine snob. This moscato left a lot to be desired. It tasted bland and the alcohol content was almost non-existant. I've had many good moscatos from different brands and this one is definitely not something I will buy again. A better bet would be Yellow Tail's Moscato, if you're looking for low-cost.
No1.SassyGrl T.
No1.SassyGrl T.
Reading, PA

I like to keep a bottle of Moscotto at all times it's perfect before during or after dinner
Nicollette F.
Nicollette F.
Bronx, NY

Fruits are great with it !!!
Cathy O.
Cathy O.
Burke, VA

Love using this product when traveling. It's fresh scents make it great to withstand the smell of alcohol. Keeps my skin hydrated from exposure to alcohol.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now