Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Haley B.
Haley B.
Beaumont, TX
I LOVE this wine. It is sweet and really easy to drink! Just be careful while drinking it because it is so good its possible to drink a glass or two too many.
Jessalyn L.
Jessalyn L.
Deliciously sweet! Barefoot Moscato is my go to bottle! It pairs well with cheeses and crackers as well as many other dishes. Its pretty much all we drink for girls night!
Laura P.
Laura P.
Hilliard, OH
Sweet flavor, easy to drink. Must drink with ice! A bit too easy to split a bottle and not realize that it is finished and that you are tipsy!
Mallory F.
Mallory F.
Why pay more for a quality Moscato that is just the right amount of sweet and is available at a great price?! I never find myself without a bottle of this in my cupboard, and not a 750mL bottle.... The BIG bottle! I'd buy it in a box if I could, too. (Hint,hint, Barefoot)
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
Indianapolis, IN
I love wine, LOVE! But I am also very picky about what kind I drink. This is my go to for Moscato. It is just the right amount of sweet! Perfect if you like sweet wines, but don't like OVERLY sweet.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
South Whitley, IN
Love this wine, its inexpensive and has a great taste! I drink it alone or make sangria out of it! Or add some sprite and berries and its delicious as well!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Foster City, CA
A great go-to inexpensive bottle of wine. Moscato is sweeter than white wine, so it can be a great choice for someone who is new to wine or not a huge wine fan, but still wants to sample or join in with the group.
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Parma Heights, OH
To appreciate a moscato, one must love the sweetness it comes with it. You can't give it a rating if you do not like a sweet wine. With that being said, I love moscato! Barefoot is probably one of, if not the best moscato wines out there. I have tried moscato from different countries and sweetnesses and this one is nice and balanced. I prefer the pink moscato and sometimes delve into the red moscato when I feel like it. Alot of beer drinkers will not like a moscato because it is so sweet to them it tastes like a piece of squeezed fruit. Barefoot has about a good percentage of alcohol content that if you have a couple small glasses, you will feel a nice warmth buzz. After drinking this, you will truly want to go barefoot in the sand or in a winery to crush some grapes. By foot. In Italy. In the summertime. Yup.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I love having a glass of this with my meals. The price of this wine is phenomenal. It has a great fruity taste without being too sweet.
Yashica P.
Yashica P.
Eastlake, OH
I LOVE BAREFOOT MOSCATO
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?