SNL Wine is Here Just in Time for Saturday Night
4.55 / 5 based on 8,010 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Such a great Moscato for a great price! It is sweet but it's still good. Perfect for a girls night in.
It's moscato, it's a sweet and refreshing. I use it mostly to make sweet sangria's, or a summer drink.
Not fond if this Moscato. It has a funky taste to me. Love Moscato, but this one doesn't do it for me.
This is the perfect wine. It is tasty. It is sweet and fruity. A little bubbly. But also a great price.
I am not a big wine drinker but I do like this particular wine. It was very smooth and not too dry.
My favorite wine by my favorite brand! So tasty with cheese & crackers. How about with a bowl of fruit!
This is actually my favorite kiind of wine, i love the taste and it doesn't give me a bad hangoveer lol
Im not big on wine so it wasn't really al that good to me. I think I'd rather have a sweet wine instead
Barefoot moscato is one of my favorite wine, very cheap and affordable and sweet. So you should try it.
Its amazingly smooth and just the perfect sweet taste its not bitter at all but its a good strong wine
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos