Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Tucson, AZ

I love love LOVE this wine! I am a wine-o and picking out wine for me is always an ordeal! but this wine is amazing. It is smooth and not too bitter.
Shaina H.
Shaina H.
San Diego , Ca

I love barefoot products their wine is reasonably price and miss Moscato is just delicious wind chill a bit and has a fruity tan mild in flavor not too overpowering and the parents well with savory dishes
Heather V.
Heather V.
Clinton, IA

I adore this wine. It is classic looking and tastes wonderful. I love the price, you can not go wrong with this wine!
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Somerset, MA

I love barefoot wines but their Moscato is by far my favorite. It's sweet and crisp and perfect for girls night...or any night! It's delicious, super inexpensive, and always in stock at my local packie!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Vero Beach, FL

Barefoot Moscato is my go-to wine! Always easy to find in stores and affordable. Love the taste and aroma.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.

I have just began really getting into drinking wine. I have only found a few that I really like and this Moscato is one of them. I keep a bottle in my fridge at all times. I have actually gotten a friend hooked on this too!
Jenissa M.
Jenissa M.
Vineland, NJ

I absolutely love this wine. It's my go-to every time I'm looking for one, I also drink the pink on & they're just so good
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Bakersfield, CA

This wine by Barefoot is tasty. Not too sweet, but still sweet enough for me. AND it is cost effective
Giselle R.
Giselle R.
Woodland, CA

It's not the best but it is a good wine for being under 10 $ a bottle it's sweet but tastes a little too sweet for me great for large gatherings on a budget
Leslie S.
Leslie S.

Cheap, easy to drink, perfectly sweet and crisp. All in all it's a perfect wine to chill and drink during the hot summer months.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now