BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Renee R.
Renee R.
Montclair, CA
I absolutely LOVE this wine! Barefoot Moscato is the wine for you if you like sweetness without the overbearing taste of alcohol. I was hooked on my first sip :)
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Walnutport, PA
This moscato wine is very smooth and sweet if you like your wine on the sweeter side. You definitely should chill this wine. It pairs well with fruit :-)The price is very cheap and reasonable, around $8 a bottle.
Trinicka H.
Trinicka H.
Kansas City, MO
This is one of my faves it taste great and is very inexpensive. Will mellow out your evening.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
I love Barefoot Mascato! Mascato is my favorite type of wine, I love it nice and swet! Barefoot is my favorite type to purchase, it is very reasonably priced and I love the taste! Also, I do not get sick from it the next day as long as I drink a decent amount of water.
Best wine for the price. Hands down. Great taste and a great price. Definitely worth a try, especially if you're on a budget. As a broke college kid, I threw many a party with this tasty wine.
Nelly P.
Nelly P.
Great wine, wonderful flavor
Miriam H.
Miriam H.
San Jose, CA
One of my favorite wines!! Great price and great flavor. Perfect for a girls night or just to relax after a long day!!
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Wilmington, NC
Sweet and crisp awesome tasting wine really good for a hot summer day chilled adding fruit to it is even better
tiffany t.
tiffany t.
Dahlonega, GA
It's inexpensive, but even if it were pricier, it'd be worth it. I wasn't much of a white wine drinker until I tried this stuff! It receives two glasses up from me!
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Mechanicsville, VA
I started out drinking moscato and since barefoot was cheaper I went for it. It was very good. Now that I've tried others, it's not as good. I would recommend it to someone looking for something cheap and new to wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?