Your Bachelor Watch Party Essentials
4.55 / 5 based on 8,033 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I am not a wine snob. If it tastes good and doesn't cost much, I like it. This tastes nice and sweet. And light so I dot feel hungover the next day.
Barefoot is my favorite brand of wine! It taste amazing alone but isn't bad mixed with a variety of things or with sprite for a bit of a spritzer :)
I love the sweet crisp taste of barefoot wines . They are one of my favorite brands to drink.And thankfully my grocery store usually has it on sale.
When I first started drinking “wine,” Barefoot was probably was one of the first brands I purchased. Still like it, just don’t grab for it as often.
These wines are tasty. They are a nice affordable alternative to the pricey ones. I also like the bottle and cork design with the footprint on it :)
I liked that the flavor of the wine wasn't overbearing. The only thing I would change is the level of sweetness: I would bring it down a little bit.
I have to say that I love this. this brand is a brand that my grandmother and I can just sit on the porch have a few glasses and enjoy conversations
Love the taste of this wine , it is soo refreshing and yet so nicely scented. It does have an affordable price , bought it at a local grocery store .
I guess I'm probably a hard critic since I hate moscato in general - too sweet. As far as they go, though, this one is pretty decent for the price.
Very tasty and sweet. I like to have this wine with something a little salty like crackers and cheese. The perfect wine to come home and unwind with.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos