Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Briana M.
Briana M.
Longview, WA

This is the one and only wine I will ever drink! It's so sweet and crisp! I absolutely hate wine besides this kind. L
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Mcallen, TX

SUCH A GREAT WINE FOR A GIRLS NIGHT!
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
College Station, TX

This is by far my favorite type of wine.The only wine that taste good room temp. =]
Angel H.
Angel H.

Just right for any type of day or meal. I enjoy this wine as well as any. I also enjoy that it is priced right.
Brittany w.
Brittany w.
Tacoma, WA

By far one of the best wines I have tried. Very good price (between $5&$7). Sweet but not to sweet.
Angela F.
Angela F.
Bellflower, CA

My favorite wine! I will have this anytime. the flavor is perfect and just the perfect level of sweetness of me. I would recommend this for anyone who like sweet wines
Katerina R.
Katerina R.
Ambridge, PA

This wine is sweet and perfect with desert. The price of Barefoot wine is inexpensive. This I would recommend this wine to all first time wine drinkers because it's sweet and cheap.
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
Perrysburg, OH

This is my favorite wine!
Sondra K.
Sondra K.
Phoenix, AZ

This Moscato has great flavor. I loved it and I'm a St Michelle fan. I enjoyed this, no headache and a great price.
Cher G.
Cher G.
Yerington, NV

My favorite white is Moscato. The Barefoot is a great bottle for the price. Enjoy!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now