BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Sara V.
Sara V.
Like most people, I'm budget conscious. It would be great if I could shell out $20 on a bottle of wine but that's not real life. Barefoot Moscato is inexpensive and has a great flavor!
Erin E.
Erin E.
Nicholls, Ga
This is one of my favorite wines to drink. It's just sweet enough but not too sweet. And I think it goes with just about everything. And it isn't so bad out back in the fridge on day two. :-)
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
New Baltimore, MI
I love this brand and is my go to for making some sangria. I drink this multiple times a week.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Clarksville, TN
I'm not a big wine drinker but when I do drink it, Barefoot Moscato is my go to wine!
Krystal B.
Krystal B.
Canton, OH
Barefoot is one of the few wines that you can get for a great price and yet still enjoy every sip! This is perfect for a light refreshing drink at the end of the day and what i would suggest to anyone who is new at wine or drinking all together!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
This is absolutely one of my favorite wines! Delicious! This is always a first choice to me when it comes to choosing a good wine!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Des Moines, IA
This is a great moscato, it has a yummy sweet taste, and is good with grapes.
Raeann C.
Raeann C.
South Hadley, MA
This was my favorite wine for the longest time and I have made many friends begin to like wine by giving them a glass of this. While my pallet has certainly expanded I do still enjoy a glass of this when lounging outside on a hot summer day. I also love making a summer sangria with this, YUM! Another positive is the great price :)
Lyndsay R.
Lyndsay R.
Lafayette, IN
I am a sweet wine girl all the way and moscato is my fave! Sure I've tasted better, more expensive moscato however the quality taste of this wine is amazing for the price. You cannot beat it!
Kacie F.
Kacie F.
Floresville, TX
Barefoot Moscato wine is amazing! It's a little pricey, but so worth it.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?