6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,865 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
My absolute favorite Moscato! Its a sweet wine ,very light and perfect for the price. If you never tried this one, you're missing out!
Moscato is my favorite wine and I've tried them all! Barefoot is a nice everyday Moscato. Easy to find and reasonably priced. It is definitely a wine that I know I can find wherever I am...even when I... I'm on vacation
Barefoot is a good brand, however i feel like the wine is kind of bubbly so as long as your a fan of bubbly wine i would recommend this
It's light and refreshing and the perfect happy hour or girls night out type of wine. It's not heavy on your stomach or your soul. It's sweat and delicious and holds it own.
A nice, sweet wine. Doesn't have any carbonation which I tend to like in my moscatos but overall a good product for a cheap white wine.
I love to have a glass of Barefoot Moscato chilled while relaxing at the end of the day. It is just sweet enough and leaves no funny after taste.
...this is a decent one to try. I, personally, do not like moscato wines but I have had this one and it is pretty good for what it is.
This is probably my favorite Moscato ever! Very sweet, just how I like it. And usually you can get the Barefoot wines for 2/10$ at Meijer.
This is a great wine to bring as a hostess gift for casual parties or MLM type parties because it is sweet and likable but also inexpensive. Almost everyone enjoys this wine.
Lovely, cheap, great tasting, and strong. This sweet wine will have your night one to remember. It goes really good with a nice dinner.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos