BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Chelsea B.
Tucson, AZ
I love love LOVE this wine! I am a wine-o and picking out wine for me is always an ordeal! but this wine is amazing. It is smooth and not too bitter.
Stephanie P.
Keedysville, MD
It was good, wasn't the best I ever had but what can you expect really from a $10 bottle of wine. I do prefer yellow tail over barefoot but still good.
Amanda O.
Dayton, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Very sweet wine, but it's my sisters go to! It's delicious for a glass, but I can't drink more than one. Can find at any grocery store or liquor store.
Jennifer M.
Crest Hill, IL
Not a horrible choice for wine, it does good in a pinch and make you happy so that's really all that matters. Great to take with for gifts or parties.
Lauren H.
Westminster, CO
I love barefoot!! They are very reasonable and taste great! If I'm looking for a cheaper moscato this is the one I go for! Great taste and great price!!
Klaurini ch V.
This is my favorite label of Moscato. It's not too sweet, very light and refreshing. Goes well with chicken, fish or a cheese/olive platter appetizer.
Jasmyn C.
Wyalusing, PA
My absolute favorite wine! My go to for any occasion! I'm very picky with my wine and this wine is not too sweet and not dry. It's absolutely perfect!
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Such a big Moscato fan!! Barefoot is one of the best wine brands in my opinion. We carry this at my work too and it's a hit!! Sweet but in a good way!
Kara A.
Crestview , FL
Barefoot moscato is my go to Moscato. Love the taste and I love the price. It's just right to unwind with a glass and a good talk with a girlfriend.
Jenny E.
Allentown, PA
I enjoyed drinking this type of wine. It is one of my favorite. You can make a drink with a bit of Coconut vodka and pineapple juice. It taste awesome.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?