Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Casandra K.
Casandra K.
Aurora, IL
Can't leave the store without stocking up on my barefoot moscato, I love the crisp refreshing taste it has. Perfect for summer evenings!
Fotini k.
Fotini k.
Allen Park, MI
This wine is affordable and tastes great! It's sweet and light and perfect for a girls night. This is my go to wine when I feel like having a glass or two.
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Perrysburg, OH
My favorite wine! I'm a little picky when it comes to wine and this is definitely my favorite. It isn't expensive and tastes delicious with anything! It also doesn't take too much to give you a nice buzz!
Kathleen G.
Kathleen G.
Long Beach, CA
Having this after dinner for a dessert is good after a long day. Its sweetness is just the right amount for that craving.
Colleen A.
Colleen A.
Evansville, IN
I really love this moscato. I don't suggest drinking it with dinner. It's much better with desserts or cheeses. It's affordable on everyone's budget and it tastes great. Plus it's available almost anywhere.
Tara F.
Tara F.
Kendallville, IN
I was a big fan of this wine! It was light and sweet, which is exactly what I want in a wine. I don't like dry wines, or anything that leaves a super heavy taste on my tongue. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes sweet wines. Plus, it's decently priced!
Autumn V.
Autumn V.
Tallahassee, FL
I really like Barefoot because its quick and easy to pick up on the go. I love pinot! I am a white wine kinda girl. Most people don't like this brand bc it is too sweet but I don't mind. Its pretty much sold anywhere and easy to grab on the go.
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Atlanta, GA
This is my prefered drink after a hard days work. It has a great taste and is easy on the dollars. Love it :-)
Paige H.
Paige H.
Middletown, IA
I like the taste of this wine, but it is a little too sweet for me. I can only drink one glass of it before it starts to make my stomach hurt.
Joan M.
Joan M.
Crystal Lake, IL
I love this wine. All the Barefoot Moscatos are the best and the pink bubbly champagne was a hit at our New Years Party!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?