BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Cameron M.
Cameron M.
San Diego, CA
This is one of my go tos. I love to drink this whenever it's not too sweet but just enough sweet for me to keep drinking
Best wine for the price. Hands down. Great taste and a great price. Definitely worth a try, especially if you're on a budget. As a broke college kid, I threw many a party with this tasty wine.
Nelly P.
Nelly P.
Great wine, wonderful flavor
Miriam H.
Miriam H.
San Jose, CA
One of my favorite wines!! Great price and great flavor. Perfect for a girls night or just to relax after a long day!!
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Wilmington, NC
Sweet and crisp awesome tasting wine really good for a hot summer day chilled adding fruit to it is even better
tiffany t.
tiffany t.
Dahlonega, GA
It's inexpensive, but even if it were pricier, it'd be worth it. I wasn't much of a white wine drinker until I tried this stuff! It receives two glasses up from me!
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Mechanicsville, VA
I started out drinking moscato and since barefoot was cheaper I went for it. It was very good. Now that I've tried others, it's not as good. I would recommend it to someone looking for something cheap and new to wine.
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
Whitehall, PA
This is probably my favorite thing to drink at the end of a hot summer day. It is on the sweeter side, but not TOO sweet. It's light and crisp. With a lower alcohol percentage, it will only give you a bit of a buzz, and it's so refreshing. Also, the price of Barefoot is always great.
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Greenville, IL
This is a good "go to" wine as it's very easy to find at almost any grocery/drug store. It's fruity and on the sweeter side, so it's good chilled on a warm day. Since it's sweeter in taste most people who "don't really like wine," will usually enjoy this.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Norwalk, CT
Honestly you cant beat this choice! Great price, so smooth tasting. Even the husband likes it, and hes a beer guy!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?