Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Dakotah S.
Dakotah S.
Oklahoma City, OK

I'm not much of a sweet lover when it comes to wine, they always make my belly hurt. I didn't find that to be the case with Barefoot Mascato. If you're like me, it helps if it's chilled or with a few ice cubes to dull the sweetness. It's a great choice, very reasonably priced!
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Austin, TX

This is my go-to wine, for sure :) It has a great taste that is good for just sipping. And the price is great!
Kathryn G.
Kathryn G.
Noblesville, IN

It's definitely one of the better moscatos I've had in the under $10 bracket. It's a nice light, crisp summer wine for those stupid hot and humid days we get in Indiana. My only complaint are that it's limited in its pairings and that I can only drink this with a well-paired meal, otherwise, I find it cloying and far too sweet to be sipped on.
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Albany, NY

Love this line of wines, they moscato is delicious thought very sweet. I usually make a nice sangria with this wine
Josh Y.
Josh Y.
West Columbia, SC

When it comes to moscato, barefoot is the way to go! The taste is great, and the price doesn't do much damage in the wallet. Certainly our brand of choice when in the mood for moscato
Yarikza A.
Yarikza A.
Nesbit, MS

My absolute favorite. I just drank a bottle of Moscato last night, right before bedtime. I love the taste, the smell, and most of all...I love that it does not give me a headache in the morning when I wake up.
Kati S.
Kati S.
Pittsburgh, Pa

This is a great wine for a great taste. It is not super dry but not super sweet. Putting some berries in it gives it another amazing flavor. Great if you are having lots of people over and don't want to spend a ton on wine
Jihan W.
Jihan W.
Binghamton, NY

This is my go to wine for any occasion! I love moscato especially barefoots plus it's inexpensive!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.

This moscato is a bargain and it is definitely on the sweeter side. Definitely worth a try but not for those who like their wine rich.
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
Monroe, VA

This is the only wine I really like. Always keep a bottle in my fridge...Love it
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now