Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Monique D.
Monique D.
Fremont, CA
This wine is no doubt favorable & inexpensive. However, every time I drink it, I get a migraine. I've had to leave this brand of wine alone.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't drink this alone I usually use it to make shrimp pasta. It taste great with the pasta I tasted a bit alone and it was a bit sour.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
San Antonio, TX
A great wine to pick up at the grocery store when your shopping! It's reasonable priced and tastes pretty great!
Tara` O.
Tara` O.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This is a very cheap wine but decent! Some inexpensive white wines are not good. This has a good taste. Not high end- but good.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Alexandria, VA
I am not usually a fan of moscato. It is very very sweet, but tasty. It is not the best I have ever had, but I really like the peach notes in it. I love peaches! Add frozen fruit to keep it cool and add any flavors that might complement it.
Robin M.
Robin M.
Junction City, KS
I love a good moscato, this for whatever reason didn't settle with me. Maybe bad bottle who knows but it just didn't give me "yes" factor.
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
Neptune Beach, FL
I've always been a beer girl but when it comes to a romantic night in this was recommended to me across the board and I actually enjoyed it! Sweeter than most wines!
Raquel L.
Raquel L.
Riverside, CA
Light, fruity, sweet perfect for pairing with a salad fruit or sweets. Makes a great base for a white wine sangria. Serve chilled and enjoy!
Felicia E.
Felicia E.
Virginia Beach, VA
Moscato is the perfect blend of sweet and sour. It goes down smooth and gets the job done! Beware....bottles tend to disappear.. ;)
alejandra v.
alejandra v.
Sarasota, FL
For the price you cannot complain. Super delicious sweet wine. Goes really well with spicy asian dishes.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?