Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Mary T.
Mary T.
Gainesville, VA

Love this wine! So yummy and not expensive at all! I will be buying and enjoying this for years to come!
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Seville , OH

I love to have a glass or two with anything. I will add a can of pink concentrate lemonade and a bottle of sprite to make a spritzer for girls night!!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Pasadena, TX

Moscato is soo good. It's the perfect wine. Not too sweet but not too dry. It's delicious. I can drink the whole bottle. Throw in some fresh cherries and its the perfect drink.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Temecula, CA

I have found that all I drink is Moscato!! AND THIS IS MY FAVORITE! Such a great taste! affordable! and they have regular, pink & red
Joanna A.
Joanna A.

It's soft and has great fine taste I don't drink in daily basis but this is the perfect wine when u have company plus it's very economic and refrigerate it and it's really good
Amber H.
Amber H.
Fort Lee, VA

I love Moscato wines. Barefoot is a nice, inexpensive way to enjoy my favorite wine! It has the right amount of sweet and bubbly. When I am looking for a cheaper Moscato I grab Barefoot.
Diana M.
Diana M.
Emporia, KS

If you like your wine on the sweet side, Barefoot is pretty decent. Pair it up with dessert or sweet snacks. This wine is very light on your wallet.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Beaumont, CA

I can't say enough about Barefoot Brand they have some really great tasting wines at wonderful prices. Good quality and affordable makes being a wine connoisseur pretty easy.
Erynn E.
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN

This is my favorite wine. I love the taste and it is very affordable. It goes with many meals, and definitely all deserts. Look for "2 for" sales at CVS. It's the best deal.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Centreville, VA

Consistent flavor profile, always too sweet but my mom and grandma really enjoy it. I always tell them their palette isn't refined enough, but sometimes it really isn't about that. It's a light white wine with just enough sweetness to please almost any wine drinker except maybe the spoiled elites. Still, for parties, this is an easy go to that will be an easy crowd pleaser.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now