BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

Krystal A.
Krystal A.
Spokane, WA
My friends and I have tried many different types of wine and were never fans. It only took one girls night and a couple bottles of Barefoot moscato (white, pink OR red will do) and we were hooked! This is ONLY kind of wine we like...nay - LOVE! We have even tried branching out to other brands and they're just not the same... Barefoot all the way!
Kathryn M.
Kathryn M.
Lockport , IL
Yes! If you're a white wine drinker you got to try this one out. Perfect amount of sweet at just the right price. It goes down smooth and has a pleasant after taste. I love this brand. It's definitely quality wine for the $
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Sweet, crisp, sparkly (not sparkling) wine. Light flavor. Easy to drink. Good flavor. Nice wine purchase for a night in. Good value for the cost.
Jillian M.
Jillian M.
Mansfield, MA
It is a delicious wine. The flavoring is perfect. perfect for sangria, it has a sweet taste. it isn't bitter
Raechal M.
Raechal M.
Independence , KS
Tastes great and no after effects! It's a perfect dessert wine or for a summer evening.
Anastasia K.
Anastasia K.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my go to wine not only is it affordable but it is delicious. Every time me and my friends get together this is what we drink
Maggie D.
Maggie D.
Virginia Beach, VA
This is my go to table wine in my house. It's the perfect amount of sweetness and even non-wine drinkers like it when I give them the "oh just drink it" line.
Erick P.
Erick P.
Wheeling, IL
A very good wine to take to any of your friend's. Such a sweet taste and you barely taste any alcohol. For sure my go to wine and it is cheap. Which is awsome.
Tricia R.
Tricia R.
Elliottsburg, PA
I love a great cool Mosocto , and this is a great one when u r in a hurry and need a picnic wine But if you have time to decide on a wine this is not for you!! Find one that isn't as sweet and bitter,,,,I can say this is good but if u have more money to spend then lets do that!!
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Verona, VA
One of my favorite go-to wines. Fairly priced and tastes great!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?