Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Ericka M.
Ericka M.
Paterson, NJ

This wine is my go to for every occasion. It's my absolute favorite. With friends, my honey and just sitting and watching a movie or TV!!
Tracy E.
Tracy E.
Mc Kean, PA

I love this wine, its an absolute favorite. Very sweet and easy to drink. Very reasonably priced and easy to find. Would definitely recommend
Breanna S.
Breanna S.
Roanoke, VA

I love this wine its the perfect mixture of sweet and a lil small pinch of bitter. My favorite is the pink moscato.
estella g.
estella g.

If I'm have wine this is my favorite ! Sweet and sparkling ! Definitely a good wine to relax with after a hard stressful day !
Christina H.
Christina H.
Fox River Grove, IL

This is by far one of my favorite brands. I love the flavors of the different wines. I love using both blush and white wines to cook with.
Alondra D.
Alondra D.
Villa Park, IL

If you want a girls night and a cheap wine this is the one to get. It is both affordable and great tasting. It is not too strong, but yet has that little touch that will make you come for more.
Katherine W.
Katherine W.
Boston, MA

Barefoot Moscato is the sweetest white wine I've had for a great price. Perfect for a girls night, date night or any occasion. Goes down very easily and you never get tired of it!
Shara W.
Shara W.
Plano , Tx

One of the best affordable wines out there! I prefer the Pink moscato but they all have great flavor- super sweet!
S S.
S S.

I like Barefoot's moscato, but now I usually go with Gallo Family because that company sometimes sells their 1.5-liter bottles for $6.50 at Target. I haven't ever seen Barefoot do this.
Nicolle I.
Nicolle I.
North Aurora, IL

Favorite wine to drink. Sweet and crisp and so refreshing especially on a hot summer day to end the day just right with a glass of wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now