Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Laura B.
Laura B.
Clementon, NJ

I do love me a good Moscato for a girls night in, and this one has the right price point. Shows it is possible to get inexpensive wine that is still tasty! I recommend for your next girls night or casual home cooked dinner.
Amee S.
Amee S.
Roseburg, OR

I love this wine. This is probably my most favorite wine. My friends and family also love it. It's super easy to drink and, in my opinion, goes with anything from apps to dinner to dessert. (mostly dessert :])
Taylre C.
Taylre C.
Mesa, AZ

I loveeee this wine! So yummy and refreshing but not too sweet. Good for a night with your girls! If only the bottle was bigger!
Ebony J.
Ebony J.
Huntsville, AL

I love moscato period, but I love the fact that this brand cost less and taste great. I've recommended it to all my family and friends, and they love it as well!
Felicita M.
Felicita M.
Lancaster, CA

I really like this moscato and I love the price even better. I also like that it's available everywhere I live and I do no have to search high and low for it.
Meggan A.
Meggan A.
East Haven, CT

Cheap, light, bubbly, easy to find. One of my favorite moscatos and a regular drink for me!
Malissa B.
Malissa B.
Kenosha, WI

This is a great wine for summer, light and sweet. good for a night with friends or dinner in. Inexpensive enough to keep a few bottles in the fridge and an easy go to gift
Jaime H.
Jaime H.
Star Prairie, WI

This product of fantastic! It's sweet it's crisp and it's refreshing! You can drink it on its own or it's great with dinner or a sweet piece of chocolate cake!! It's just simply a great tasting product I give it an a++++!
keturah h.
keturah h.

Love this wine good with dinner or just a girls night or just to have around the house for one of those long days
Tammy P.
Tammy P.
Watertown, NY

This is my favorite moscato! I buy the larger size bottle and usually find myself going through it as quickly as if it was the smaller bottle. The price is a bonus, so affordable! It doesn't have that strong alcohol flavor some cheaper wines can have, which is nice.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now