BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Amanda O.
Dayton, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Very sweet wine, but it's my sisters go to! It's delicious for a glass, but I can't drink more than one. Can find at any grocery store or liquor store.
Marija L.
Milwaukee, WI
Moscato is my favorite wine because it's so light and fruity and goes great with any meal. Barefoot is such a cheap price without compromising flavor.
Trisha L.
Homer, GA
This is one of my favorite wines, when i go to the store this is one of the bottles i reach for. It has the best sweet taste. I will forever buy this!
Amy B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is great for a warm summer night alone, or mixed to make a sangria! Light and refreshing, definitely keep a couple on hand for unexpected guests.
Tesa S.
Racine, WI
The best cheap bottle of wine you can buy! Sweet, fruity, and refreshing! If you are looking for a good sangria wine, this could be the bottle for you!
Crystal V.
St Clr Shores, MI
This is my favorite wine! It's affordable & it's delicious. I've tried other brands but for some reason Barefoot seems to be what I reach for the most.
Jasmyn C.
Wyalusing, PA
My absolute favorite wine! My go to for any occasion! I'm very picky with my wine and this wine is not too sweet and not dry. It's absolutely perfect!
Jenny E.
Allentown, PA
I enjoyed drinking this type of wine. It is one of my favorite. You can make a drink with a bit of Coconut vodka and pineapple juice. It taste awesome.
Giselle D.
Brooklyn, NY
Love love love ! So sweet doesn't leave a nasty after taste which I apperiacte. Great for a girls night out or a relaxing day reading your best novel !
Nicole  .
Glen Burnie, MD
Barefoot makes the best wine at a reasonable price. It has a great flavors and everyone always enjoys. The barefoot bubbly is also a great champaign.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?