Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
East Hampton, CT
I am not much of a wine drinker but was turned on to Moscato when a resturant sampled it to me. I never found a brand that I truly loved until Barefoot Moscato Wine was served at my Thanksgiving Dinner. I can truly say this is my favorite wine. It's not too sweet but just sweet enough. Also, I am not much of a wine drinker but really enjoy this wine.
Katie H.
Katie H.
lincoln, mo
Barefoot Moscato is so delicious! So crisp and airy. It's such a great summer wine and I love the varieties they have too.
Kalene R.
Kalene R.
Like I said in the title, I enjoy the Barefoot brand very much but find this particular type of wine a bit too sweet for my liking. For someone who only used to drink Rieslings, that is telling you something! I think this would be a good wine choice for a spritzer or a punch.
natalia k.
natalia k.
Plainville, CT
It is a good wine to have a one glass. Anything after that is just pure sugar. If you enjoy drinking really sweet drinks then this is the drink for you. If you're watching your sugar intake I would definitely stay away from this.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Falls Church, VA
I love wine and I love white wine, but this is too sweet. I even added my favorite thing to it, which is ice to see if that helped and it didn't. If you like sweet wine, I think this is a good choice because the price is always right
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
The only thing better than this Barefoot Moscato is their Barefoot Bubbly Moscato! I love the champagne like tingle as I am drinking it!
Shakima J.
Shakima J.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Great soicalizing wine....
Kelli E.
Kelli E.
Live Oak, CA
Love that it is a great tasting wine and it doesn't brake the bank to buy. Also love the mini bottles easy to carry.
Cathy C.
Cathy C.
North Charleston, SC
This wine is very sweet. But the price is right! It's super refreshing, especially if you drink it chilled on a hot day! :)
Missy F.
Missy F.
Great price point and great tasting. In the summer I like to add frozen fruit to keep it cool and change up the flavor.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?