BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Samantha J.
Spokane, WA
I don't think i would request this, but if I'm having some friends over and we want to enjoy some wine without hurting the budget then its great.
Noelle G.
Delicious and sweet! And most importantly, an inexpesive bottle. Feels good to sit down at night, after a long day, sipping on a glass of Moscato!
deni m.
Good wine but can be a little too sweet. make sure to keep it cold. perfectly light and refreshing. barefoot never disappoints and even their big bottles are reasonably priced.
Bryanna L.
Oak Harbor, WA
I love it. It's a great sweet tasting wine. I have tried a few didn't brands in the flavor but I find to really like this one the best.
Leah D.
Butler, PA
I love white sweet wine, so this stuff is great! plus the price is pretty reasonable, considering what it taste like so its a good deal!
Amanda Y.
Eugene, OR
I'm not a huge wine fan, but this is my go to wine when I do drink it. It's cheap and still taste good. Pair it with some cheese and crackers and you have a great girls night!
Chelsea  K.
I like the barefoot brand. This Moscato doesn't excite me as much as others. The price is cheap enough to keep a bottle on hand when friends are coming over.
Samantha D.
Grand Island, NY
Can't beat the price of this wine! My favorite to sip on after a long day...light and sweet and doesn't take a toll on the bank account.
Robyn E.
Denham Spgs, LA
I'm not huge on wine, but this one is good. It is also cheap which is great. It has a light fruity taste which is refreshing.
Ashley R.
Fayetteville, NC
I love the barefoot moscato!! I have purchased many different brands and they don't seem to taste as good at the barefoot I would stick to this one any day!!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?