Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Anela D.
Anela D.
Clive, IA
This product is super delicious and easy on the budget ! Definitely my go to whenever I'm in the mood for something sweet and alcoholic !
Sabrina V.
Sabrina V.
This brand makes a lot of different blends to fit anyone's taste, it's inexpensive and easy to find!
Marrah C.
Marrah C.
Concord, Nc
Love the flavor of this wine- one of my favorites! Combined with the affordable price, you just can't beat it. Highly recommend!
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Barefoot moscato is one of the best I've ever tried. I prefer sweet wine over anything else, and I just love the flavor of this one. It's great!
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Lake Wales, FL
I love Moscato... and I love the Barefoot brand. But this wine is not as sweet to me as other moscato brands and is more on the bitter side for my taste buds.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Midland, TX
This brand never disappoints, their Moscato is the best I've had, hands down. Its has a crips sweet flavor with apple and pear undertones very good!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Saugus, MA
I love all Barefoot wines. They taste great and are very affordable. This moscato is refreshing, light, and sweet. You can't beat the $5-6 a bottle for the quality of wine that they offer.
Kate W.
Kate W.
Hopewell Jct, NY
Barefoot's moscato is perfect. Light, sweet and crisp just as it should be! The price is awesome and it's even better with frozen raspberries!
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
East Hampton, CT
I am not much of a wine drinker but was turned on to Moscato when a resturant sampled it to me. I never found a brand that I truly loved until Barefoot Moscato Wine was served at my Thanksgiving Dinner. I can truly say this is my favorite wine. It's not too sweet but just sweet enough. Also, I am not much of a wine drinker but really enjoy this wine.
Katie H.
Katie H.
lincoln, mo
Barefoot Moscato is so delicious! So crisp and airy. It's such a great summer wine and I love the varieties they have too.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?