Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Esra C.
Esra C.

This one and specific lyrics this brand is very tasty. It's a great introduction price for this who are n re w to wine and don't want some thing dry and harsh. It's also great when mixed into tea or juice when making a party punch.
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.

One of my favorites. I love to enjoy it with some yummy salmon, it's the perfect mix. It's soft, and feminine. Perfect!
Afrikka C.
Afrikka C.

I have tried many brands of Moscato and this is amongst the top 3 fav of mines. Not overly sweet but sweet enough. Can be bought cheap at walmart as well.
Sandy F.
Sandy F.
Roslindale, MA

I love drinking Moscato when I'm with friends. Once I start drinking with them i never notice how much i drink until the bottle is empty. Its delicious
David D.
David D.
Wenatchee, WA

I have been seeing Barefoot more often in liquor stores lately, and it's because its so cheap and gets the job done. Perfect for baking/cooking wines. I want to grab a bottle of the Moscato and have some drinks one evening to see how great it is.
Chantel M.
Chantel M.
Nesmith, SC

I LOVE THE BAREFOOT BRAND WHEN IT IS A QUICK ACCESS TO GET TO. THE TASTE OF THIS BRAND IS NOT GREAT BUT IT WILL GET THE JOB DONE. OVER ALL FOR THE PRICE YOU PAY FOR THIS BRAND IT IS PRETTY GOOD.
Lauren Z.
Lauren Z.
Evans Mills, NY

I love most Barefoot Wines, and the Moscato is certainly one of them. They always put out a great product, and this particular wine is never too sweet or too dry. They're always priced affordable no matter whether you pick up a bottle at the store or order one at the bar. Definitely a home run!
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.

I love this brand , their Moscato is so good ! It's sweet with no after taste , and if you want to feel extra fancy and don't want to spend tons of money on rośe champagne they even have a bubbly pink moscato
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

I love Moscato. I've even had it mixed with tequila (1800) and it helps take away the bitterness of the taste of the tequila. This combination also makes for a great night!
Laura B.
Laura B.
Clementon, NJ

I do love me a good Moscato for a girls night in, and this one has the right price point. Shows it is possible to get inexpensive wine that is still tasty! I recommend for your next girls night or casual home cooked dinner.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now