BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has neve...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Alexis S.
I love this wine. I am a huge wino. I have always enjoyed most white wines with moscato being my absolute favorite. I had this one the other day at my husbands work party. It was delicious. Sweet, and went well with my meal.
Melanie N.
Cleveland, OH
Barefoot Moscato is a refreshing wine. Its sweet but light taste dances on your tongue. This is my go to wine for a dinner party with friends or just a night in. You can buy it nearly anywhere wine is sold. Barefoot Moscato is definitely worth a try. Once you have your first sip, you won't want any other wine!
Nicole H.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Love Moscato, my favorite wine. It will forever put me in a good mood. If i'm feeling more on the cheaper side this is the product to buy. But do not let the price steer you away, it still taste of fruit and sweetness
Candace N.
Fort Wayne, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I enjoy this brand a lot. This wine is sweet and simple. I bought this at Walgreens it was very affordable less than $15. It is half the price of other wines but still taste great and is worth it I would recommend this product and I have a few times. I will surly buy it again.
Denise M.
Salem, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is definitely a favorite for girls nights in. Not too expensive, not too sweet. I'm no wine connoisseur but my tastebuds know when they like something. Will definitely be purchasing this again.
Nita F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love a nice cold bottle of Moscato. However, this is my least favorite of the affordable bottles of Moscato. It gives a Tarr after taste. Although, it has a very reasonable price tag.
Chloe V.
The absolutely best wine ever! The price is so cheap and the wine is extremely good. You have to like sweet wine and if you're sensitive to sweet wines where you get headaches then I would stay away but seriously my GO TO and all time favorite white wine brand.
Kaela Jean K.
Nashville, TN
I give this wine 4 stars solely for the price point/quality. It is moscato, so it has the appropriate sweetness. However it is extremely acidic. I am personally not a fan of any of their wines, however my non-wine drinker friends love this for day drinking. I keep a few bottles on hand when someone doesnt appreciate the good stuff :)
Dana M.
Belton, SC
This is my go to for those girls nights and cozy nights at home. We aren't huge drinkers so this cost effective wine does the job. I like that I can conveniently buy it most any stores around where I live and that it will last for quite some time when I am drinking alone. I like to occasionally have a glass after a hard day to take the edge off and Barefoot is always on point!
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
This wine is very crisp and refreshing with fruity flavors. It's just a tiny bit too sweet, but I can easily drink the whole bottle. Moscato is my all time favorite type of wine because of the bubbles and sweetness. It's moderately priced, so it won't break the bank.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?