BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Aimee S.
Love this. I'm a moscato fan, and barefoot is good and cheap. I don't drink often, but when I do, I go for this mostly. I actually received a bottle as part of my gift for being in a wedding. Pretty good.
Liz A.
Williamston, MI
Happy Hour Expert
I really like this wine. I generally prefer a red wine that's less sweet but sometimes you just need something light and sweet! This is a great summer wine to drink around a bonfire with friends or on a patio with dessert. I always have a bottle of this on hand. I also like the price point!
Mandy H.
Happy Hour Expert
Perfect for wine on a budget. I've even turned my boyfriend (who hates wine) onto barefoot white moscato because that one tastes more like juice than actual wine, but he's learning! The be all end all wine that every girl starts out drinking.
Ashley T.
Essexville, MI
This is my favorite wine out there! It's a light fruity taste and it's affordable. I first had it at wine tasting and I buy it all the time. You can always make it a little bit more fancy when you mix it, too.
Donna A.
Scotch Plains, NJ
Barefoot is always an A+ choice. This product has grown with me from college and beyond, it has a classy and mature taste BUT is still a good value. When I think of wine I automatically think of barefoot!
Courtney A.
Oviedo, FL
Barefoot is a good, really basic brand. Their moscato is a classic, and is so yummy! I usually buy it at publix, and it is a great value compared to other brands. I buy it when I'm in the mood for something sweet, I generally gravitate to dryer whites but I really like their moscato!
Brianna D.
Toms River, NJ
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot was the first wine I had ever tried and it is my go-to wine whenever I need a tasty cheap bottle. You find that crisp taste from this in the same way you would your favorite fruit. This sweet option is great for beginning. It's refreshing and for the price, you can't beat it!!
Ashley B.
Kannapolis, NC
Happy Hour Expert
Good taste. I don't drink a lot of moscato because of how sweet it is anyway, but...for the price, it's really not a bad wine. This is my go-to if I'm looking for a moscato, so I suppose I recommend it!
Kristian W.
Baltimore, MD
Barefoot Moscato is the most delicious wine i have ever had. It has a smooth crisp and sweet taste. I bought it from my local liquor store. It was suprisingly very affordable for the great quality. I often buy this brand and i would recommend this to anyone looking for a great wine.
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
I absolutely love the Barefoot Wines! The Moscato both pink and white are delicious.  Also their Sangrias, Pinos and Chardonnay are amazing. I have tried all of them for both drinking and cooking with and they are all remarkably good. The prices are very reasonable so now anyone can enjoy a great bottle of wine!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?