Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Orlando , FL
Ah this is my favorite go to bottle of wine to bring home from the grocery store! It's sweet and delicious, and great to go with dinner. It's also great with watching the bachelorette on a Monday night!
Aubrey B.
Aubrey B.
This was a decent cheap bottle of wine. It is definitely not my first choice. But, it's still enjoyable especially for beginners. I can see the younger crowd enjoying this wine. It is just not the best.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Martinsburg, WV
Moscato is my go to wine and Barefoot does not disappoint! The crisp fresh flavor with just enough sweetness. This is not a dry wine so if you prefer a sweeter white wine this could be a choice for you.
Geeta I.
Geeta I.
This is inexpensive and tastes surprisingly good! It can be found at most grocery stores and has a light, slightly sweet, bubbly taste. It is a great option if you're in need of an inexpensive moscato.
Rose H.
Rose H.
I absolutely love Mascato! Barefoot is some of the best wine I've ever tasted. I get it from a local liquor store in the little travel bottles usually bought in a 4-pack. Again this is a 10/10 product.
Madison S.
Madison S.
There is definitely wines I prefer over this barefoot but it is pretty dang good. It's light yet sweet. I can easily have this with my dinner and not feel guilty when I have another glass for dessert 😁
Chiann T.
Chiann T.
I love this wine!!!! I could drink it for days if I could. It doesn't get me a headache the next day which most wines do to me even with just one glass.. The Taaste isn't to bitter and it's so yummy!!!
Megan E.
Megan E.
Proctorville, OH
Refreshing way to end your day , not much but just enough to enjoy the taste and relax. It's affordable not bad on price you can find this at local drug stores, Walmart Kroger etc. I would buy it again
Amber Y.
Amber Y.
I used to drink this all of the time. Now I cannot stand how sweet it is! I still gave it 4 stars because there is nothing wrong with the wine. The packaging is very cute and it is a great price point.
Sabra G.
Sabra G.
Louisville, KY
Love this sweet yet smooth wine perfect for a long day and you can guarantee the taste of barefoot brand will always deliver they have many wonderful flavors available I will continue to purchase this
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?