Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.

This is a good wine to drink when you are just relaxing in the house watching a movie. The taste isn't strong or bitter so that's a good thing. It's a good wine for the price they sell it at. I have bought this a couple times.
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
Kings Park

I love all the barefoot moscato wines. They are my all time favorites. The price is great and it is very sweet and smooth. I always have a bottle to serve at parties and it goes really fast. I will for sure be purchasing more.
Chante L.
Chante L.
Brooklyn, NY

I absolutely love this wine. It's best served cool. This is the kind of wine you have chilled in the fridge once you get home from work. It's nice and refreshing and the great part is that it's one of the inexpensive wines. šŸ˜Š
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Mulvane

I'm more of a red wine drinker than a white but occasionally I'll go for white and it's usually a moscato! Barefoot is fantastic. Great flavor and great price! You can't go wrong here.. I definitely would recommend this wine!
Katie G.
Katie G.
Pickerington, OH

Hello, who doesn't love moscato? it is a good wine for beginners, and a great brand for a quick bottle of wine. It is very easy to find in stores and is very cheap, which is great for a college budget. It is sweet and light.
Brandi T.
Brandi T.

I absolutely love this wine! For a less expensive moscato that still tastes good this is always my go to wine. It's very affordable and you can get a big bottle for parties. I would definitely recommend to other wine lovers.
Rosalba E.
Rosalba E.

So yummy and sweet. Does not give you a headache in the morning or after your done having your "you time". It's very exciting to drink with your lady friends or on a rainy day. Or after work. It's very smooth and very classy
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.
Neenah, WI

My good friend is into the sweetest wine. I picked this up on a recent trip to visit her and we enjoyed a bottle together. Great price and it was certainly sweet! I would get it again next time I'm looking for a desert wine.
Leandra T.
Leandra T.

This moscato is delicious and I also love their pink moscato. It's sweet and crisp and does the job of relaxing me after a long day with my toddler. It's affordable and worth the price. I'd definitely recommend this moscato!
Stacey T.
Stacey T.

This Moscato is one of my favorites of all time. This one has a really light and crisp taste/flavor. It is very inexpensive and I always go for this one. It's lighter compared to other wines and I would recommend this one.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now