BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 7 Answers
Yvette L.
Yvette L.
San Antonio, TX
I love barefoot. It's a great winter o have when you are chilling with your girls. It's not the best desert wine though. It's also not the kind of wine to drink if you want a quick pick me up. It take a whole bottle to do that.
Carolyn b.
Carolyn b.
This is one of my favorites if not favorite wine. Not only is it inexpensive but it is delicious. It's sweet but not too sweet like many of the cheaper Moscato's I've encountered.
Brandie S.
Brandie S.
Abilene, TX
Perfectly sweet and crispy. Best of all it's inexpensive.
Melanie V.
Melanie V.
Columbus, OH
A nice cheap wine, tastes good.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Santa Ana, CA
I Love this wine. It has a great taste to it. Very affordable when your on a budget too.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Truly any moscato will do but I do love my barefoot wines. I am not a heavy drinker by any means but if friends are over, it's really easy to go through an entire bottle quickly. (not alone of course)
Katrina P.
Katrina P.
Las Vegas, NV
Barefoot makes wine affordable and delicious! Their Moscato is a perfect dessert wine or tasteful to the sweet tooth palate of any wine drinker!
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Dauphin, PA
After a long night at work, this is amazing to come home and have a glass of. Pure enjoyment for my taste buds!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Madison Hts, VA
For the price this is the best dessert wine option! Love the sweet, crisp, refreshing flavor of this wine!
Shirdina W.
Shirdina W.
Easton, PA
I am a huge fan of wine! I enjoy barefoot wine, does not drain your bank account. Moscato is my second favorite wine, Pinot Grigio comes first simply bc i am not huge of sweet wines. But I love white wine. I would refer this wine to someone who prefers to have a taste for sweeter white wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?