Add a Photo

Photos (64)
bonnie r.
bonnie r.
Beckley, WV
I love this done. Very delicious. Love drinking this alone or as the starter on a punch. Goes great with all types of salad. Light and refreshing. Get together with friends or an evening at home with a great book. Dinner parties are always a great hit with this type of wine. It is very reasonably priced. All my friends love this wine. It is at the top of every last of items to bring to any of or get togethers. Whether it is a picnic our craft parties it is a delicious treat.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
This is one of my favorite moscato wines. I pick this up anytime i m going to a party or get together.
alison g.
alison g.
Scotia, Ny
Barefoot Moscato is ALWAYS mine and my friends #1 choice for our wine nights. Always has been! It is definitely my absolute favorite
Shonya C.
Shonya C.
Farmington, MO
Wonderful light flavor, great with anything!
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Granville, OH
This wine is awesome for those on a budget! You can find it anywhere and everyone loves it! It is my typical go to when I need to snag a wine quickly and I never have to worry about it breaking the bank (but I also don't want to share it half the time either). Great wine. Great price. Not much more you could ask for!
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Allendale, MI
Barefoot Moscato is an amazing sweet wine! It's offered in White, Red, Sweet Red and Pink that I know of, and I've tried every kind and I love it! It's a perfect dessert if need be, but also a drink to have with dinner. I rarely buy anything else!
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Wingdale, NY
It's cheap. It's delicious and it isn't too sweet. It is easy to drink. This is my go-to wine for almost any occasion.
Anela D.
Anela D.
Clive, IA
This product is super delicious and easy on the budget ! Definitely my go to whenever I'm in the mood for something sweet and alcoholic !
Sabrina V.
Sabrina V.
This brand makes a lot of different blends to fit anyone's taste, it's inexpensive and easy to find!
Marrah C.
Marrah C.
Concord, Nc
Love the flavor of this wine- one of my favorites! Combined with the affordable price, you just can't beat it. Highly recommend!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?