Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Robin M.
Robin M.
Junction City, KS

I love a good moscato, this for whatever reason didn't settle with me. Maybe bad bottle who knows but it just didn't give me "yes" factor.
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
Neptune Beach, FL

I've always been a beer girl but when it comes to a romantic night in this was recommended to me across the board and I actually enjoyed it! Sweeter than most wines!
Raquel L.
Raquel L.
Riverside, CA

Light, fruity, sweet perfect for pairing with a salad fruit or sweets. Makes a great base for a white wine sangria. Serve chilled and enjoy!
Felicia E.
Felicia E.
Virginia Beach, VA

Moscato is the perfect blend of sweet and sour. It goes down smooth and gets the job done! Beware....bottles tend to disappear.. ;)
alejandra v.
alejandra v.
Sarasota, FL

For the price you cannot complain. Super delicious sweet wine. Goes really well with spicy asian dishes.
Casandra K.
Casandra K.
Aurora, IL

Can't leave the store without stocking up on my barefoot moscato, I love the crisp refreshing taste it has. Perfect for summer evenings!
Lynn S.
Lynn S.
Clovis, NM

It's sweet and subtle. Whether you had a long day at work or need something to wind down your day- this is perfect. The price of this can't be beat also. It's my go-to for something simple
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Perrysburg, OH

My favorite wine! I'm a little picky when it comes to wine and this is definitely my favorite. It isn't expensive and tastes delicious with anything! It also doesn't take too much to give you a nice buzz!
Kathleen G.
Kathleen G.
Long Beach, CA

Having this after dinner for a dessert is good after a long day. Its sweetness is just the right amount for that craving.
Colleen A.
Colleen A.
Evansville, IN

I really love this moscato. I don't suggest drinking it with dinner. It's much better with desserts or cheeses. It's affordable on everyone's budget and it tastes great. Plus it's available almost anywhere.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?