Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Literally my favorite type of wine without doubt. I usually love drinking the newest edition to Barefoot, which is called Summer Red. I love it, because it usually reminds me of a refreshing bubbly soda. I love it! I usually love drinking Barefoot on a Friday night with dinner.
Jaemie M.
Jaemie M.
San Diego, CA
Nowhere near being a great bottle of moscato, but it's cheap enough that I bumped up the grade from a C to a B. Too sweet, and just tastes...cheap. It's hard to verbalize, but once you've had a really good moscato, it's hard to enjoy this.
Shari H.
Shari H.
One of my favorite brands of wine and my favorite flavor too. Not too sweet, has a nice refreshing flavor. You could pair this with dinner or just sit and sip for a while. Not too expensive either so definitely worth it
Makenzie B.
Makenzie B.
Henry, IL
The BEST wine for broke college kids. You can't tell how cheap it really is. Perfect amount of sweetness.
Stevi C.
Stevi C.
Dacula, GA
Its not bad at all, it just wouldn't be my first choice. Makes the worst hang overs as well.... so be careful!
Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.
Happy Hour Expert
I have had this a few times. Not a big white wine fan but it was good. Very sweet
Megan C.
Megan C.
Greensboro, NC
Barefoot Moscato is great, especially if you're on a budget. However, once you splurge for a slightly more costly moscato I think it's difficult to go back to Barefoot.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
This is by far my favorite wine. I haven't come across a Barefoot Wine I haven't liked. If you like wine this is the one for you! No vinegar taste either!
Leah K.
Leah K.
Slatington, PA
For a least expensive Moscato, this my go to brand! I try to always keep a bottle in the fridge for company or summer nights. Light and fruity-easy to drink with all different foods.
Kate A.
Kate A.
Augusta, ME
I compare this to a riesling or pinot grigio. Its my fav of the three! Its sweet and not super strong tasting.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?