Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Chyna W.
Chyna W.
Hillsborough, NJ

Really good brand and it tastes great! A good buy for sure.
Lydia A.
Lydia A.
Los Angeles, CA

This Moscato is sooo good! i love it and best of all its very affordable. it is sweet and not too strong very good quality. When it comes to moscato this is my go to brand. very delicious
Koya B.
Koya B.
Louisville, KY

The flavor of this moscato is thd best and it seems like its always on sale!
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Okeechobee, FL

I am a HUGE Barefoot fan!!!! Love all of their wines and am a big Moscato Lover!!! #moscatolove I look forward to my Friday's amd my Barefoot Moscato!!?
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Hueytown, AL

Barefoot is very reasonably priced and has a great flavor. I will pick up a bottle after a long Monday and relax.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Sterling Hts, MI

Comes at a good price and is tasty. Good for a night with your friends when you don't want to spend a lot.
Joanie G.
Joanie G.
Socorro, NM

I am very pleased with this wine. It is inexpensive but does not taste cheap! If you like a sweet wine then this is for you.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Birdsboro, PA

I love Barefoot Moscato. This sweetness in a glass is perfect treat on a warm summer day. Affordable and delicious! Barefoot brand is top on my taste pallet.
Rosa E.
Rosa E.
Maspeth, NY

I love having a chilled glass after a long stressful work week. This wine is good to drink as well as too cook with. I use it when am making my beef stew and sauce.
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
Delhi, CA

Very sweet, very good! A good price. Feeling tired, have a glass if wine before bed or whatever time of the day. Or add it when you are cooking
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now