BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Krysta L.
Krysta L.
Halfmoon, NY
It is delicious, crisp, not too sweet, and something I could drink daily,
Liz D.
Liz D.
Whippany, NJ
I'm partial to sweeter wines and this does not disappoint! It's sweet, but not overly sweet and can be paired with cheese for ladies night, sipped on with dinner or brought to a BBQ for a refreshing drink!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Manville, NJ
Definitely my favorite wine to pick up at the store. It's inexpensive and delicious and definitely does the job getting a buzz. It's nice and light so you can drink it with anything. If you don't like wine this is a good starter to acquire the taste.
Renee R.
Renee R.
Montclair, CA
I absolutely LOVE this wine! Barefoot Moscato is the wine for you if you like sweetness without the overbearing taste of alcohol. I was hooked on my first sip :)
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Walnutport, PA
This moscato wine is very smooth and sweet if you like your wine on the sweeter side. You definitely should chill this wine. It pairs well with fruit :-)The price is very cheap and reasonable, around $8 a bottle.
Trinicka H.
Trinicka H.
Kansas City, MO
This is one of my faves it taste great and is very inexpensive. Will mellow out your evening.
Tawny S.
Tawny S.
Fort Stockton, TX
Very affordable wine available at the grocery store. Has a great taste, very refreshing. Can enjoy with fruits and is very good chilled. The different fruits come together to create a very good taste. Love this wine to have a glass with girlfriends on a girls night out.
Best wine for the price. Hands down. Great taste and a great price. Definitely worth a try, especially if you're on a budget. As a broke college kid, I threw many a party with this tasty wine.
Nelly P.
Nelly P.
chicago, IL
Great wine, wonderful flavor
Miriam H.
Miriam H.
San Jose, CA
One of my favorite wines!! Great price and great flavor. Perfect for a girls night or just to relax after a long day!!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?