BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Erie, PA
Happy Hour Expert
Moscato is a light, sweet drinking wine, and this is super affordable. I could easily drink a bottle in one sitting. I love it!
Shelby T.
Shelby T.
Yukon, Ok
My favorite wine of all time :) so sweet.
Monique M.
Monique M.
W Hollywood, CA
This is one of my faves. It's a great wine and the price can't be beat. Smooth, sweet, perfect. I always have a bottle in my fridge.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Columbus, IN
I'm a big fan of white wines, and I love barefoot, it is great for the price of the wine, which you really can't beat. I would recommend this wine if you are looking for something cheap, yet tasty.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Bloomington, MN
Love this Wine! It's very sweet. Great for a girls night! I think everyone I know likes it. Cheap, too.
Crushondra S.
Crushondra S.
Huntsville, AL
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot is a great product to use for mimosa. Weekend with the ladies I just love make barefoot mimosa.
Dayna G.
Dayna G.
Baden, PA
This is a moscato that isn't too sweet and is paired easily with many things. Most moscatos I find are definitely too "dessert-like" and don't pair well. I enjoyed some actually tonight with dinner :)
Kolleen K.
Kolleen K.
This wine is what brought me to love wine as much as I do, it's perfect when you need a relaxing drink. Adding some fresh fruit to it makes it even better.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Nicholasville, KY
Great taste, sweet and light! I like a lot of wines from this brand, they have a great flavor and the price is great as well.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Wyoming, MN
Moscato is really an after dinner wine. I rarely drink it with food unless its chicken that is baked using Moscato. Barefoot is a great choice on a budget. I am a fan of the Pink Moscato myself!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?