Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Missy F.
Missy F.

Great price point and great tasting. In the summer I like to add frozen fruit to keep it cool and change up the flavor.
Emily T.
Emily T.
Closter, NJ

Moscato has always been a wine to go with for sweetness and light taste. This is not my favorite brand because it's a little too sweet (bordering on sickly) but works well for mixed drinks! A large bottle also doesn't break the bank/ cost a lot so works for entertaining a crowd.
Kaylie K.
Kaylie K.
N Ft Myers, FL

This wine very sweet! I mean, but that's a bit typical of the wine, it's a moscato. it's much better put in a punch, but if you like your wine sugary, go for a glass!
Joann n.
Joann n.
Garden grove , Ca

This wine is so sweet and delicious. It pairs great with fish, pork and chicken or just to drink alone. The price is great and can be found at Target.
Breanna
Breanna
AUBURN, AL

Barefoot Moscato is one of the best "moscato" wine I have tasted! It is the perfect blend of sweet and tart!!! It is one of my all time FAV
Monique D.
Monique D.
Fremont, CA

This wine is no doubt favorable & inexpensive. However, every time I drink it, I get a migraine. I've had to leave this brand of wine alone.
Torie N.
Torie N.
Ohio

Wow! An affordable wine with elegant taste! Reserve your nice glasses for this one! Maybe be cheap, but doesn't taste it!
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
San Antonio, TX

A great wine to pick up at the grocery store when your shopping! It's reasonable priced and tastes pretty great!
Tara` O.
Tara` O.
Cedar Rapids, IA

This is a very cheap wine but decent! Some inexpensive white wines are not good. This has a good taste. Not high end- but good.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Alexandria, VA

I am not usually a fan of moscato. It is very very sweet, but tasty. It is not the best I have ever had, but I really like the peach notes in it. I love peaches! Add frozen fruit to keep it cool and add any flavors that might complement it.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?