Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Juliette W.
Juliette W.
Arvada, CO

This was the first wine I started drinking (when I turned 21 of course) and it's nice and sweet and crisp! I like it super cold but it's yummy enough to drink at room temp too. This is a staple with my girlfriends and I!
Kay L.
Kay L.

If you're a fan of sweeter wines, then this is the wine for you! It's sweet and refreshing with very little bitterness. The price point is impressive as an inexpensive wine. It tastes better than the price would dictate. I would highly recommend this.
Natalia F.
Natalia F.
Canton, CT

I love the Barefoot Moscato when I am in the mood for something sweet. The taste is pretty good for what it costs so this is my go-to brand when I want a Moscato. However i usually go for a dryer wine like reisling or pinot.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Walla Walla, WA

This wine is a staple at our family get togethers, although I'm not the one doing most of the drinking. It's a great, cheap wine that you can find just about anywhere...even a gas station. But for me it's just too sweet. I can do one glass tops. I would say for people who aren't big wine drinkers, this is the one for them to try out.
Amy G.
Amy G.

I LOVE Barefoot Moscato - it's the best! It is really sweet, but that is the best part. I prefer it chilled, so sometimes I will use frozen grapes as ice cubes.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Newaygo, MI

Such an amazing wine for cheap! It has a great flavor. Most stores it sells for around 10 or less. Just picked up a bottle the other day for 5$ sadly the bottle is already gone.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Calgary, Alberta

For a cheaper white wine this stuff is great! It's not overly sweet which I find refreshing.
Nyetta D.
Nyetta D.
Columbia, MO

Absolutely my favorite brand. I actually like the Barefoot brand better than I like any of the more expensive names. Barefoot is always my go to and I actually have all my friends and family drinking it. Call me simple but this is what I drink most weekends, either to go clubbing or just to wind down after a crazy week.
Tammy P.
Tammy P.
Franklin, IN

Love moscato d asti in almost every brand but this by far is a favorite. I can find this at most grocery an liquor stores. Great with anything! Perfect chilled
Julie M.
Julie M.
Harrisburg, PA

Moscato is my absolute favorite, and Barefoot did not disappoint when I decided to try their version. It also was nice that I didn't have to spend a lot to enjoy my favorite wine!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now