Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Bronx, NY

My absolute favorite wine goes great for get togethers, dinners, parties you name goes great with anything, won't even know your drinking alcohol
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Wayland, MI

This wine is great for making sangria or other mixers, however if your a true wine lover, this wine has very little flavor and way to sweet! Even for a Moscato and I do love a good cool, crisp Moscato on a hot summer day, but this particular brand just isn't one I would choose to sip alone.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Carrollton, TX

This wine is definitely not the wine for me! So sweet I feel like I go into a sugar coma every time I drink it. On the other hand my boyfriend LOVES it! If you like fruity sweet drinks this is the wine for you.
Tyrra C.
Tyrra C.
Williston

This is a great wine to drink whether you've been drinking wine for a long time or just started. all barefoot wines are tasty!
Ambrosia O.
Ambrosia O.
Milton, FL

I really like this product! It tastes really good. It is sweet and not super strong and overpowering. It is just as good as some more expensive brands, and definitely more affordable! I always bring a bottle to girls' night!
Ana I.
Ana I.
Santa Ana, CA

This is one of my fav wine out there.
hannah c.
hannah c.
Oxford, GA

Great moscato for a great price!
Sherrell R.
Sherrell R.

I love this wine! One of my favorites for a movie night with the girls! Great price and even better taste
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Wilkes Barre, PA

I love this wine, it is sweet and delicious and reasonably priced. It is light and crisp and good day or night with any type of meal. I prefer mine chilled and over ice.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Pittsburgh, PA

When I think Moscato, I think Barefoot. It's the perfect amount of sweetness and there's always a great sale on it. If you like a light sweet wine, this is for you!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now