BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Jennifer S.
North Adams, MA
I love the taste, sweet and smooth. Definitely a great moscato at an affordable price! It's a good beginner wine for those that haven't tried any before.
Tiffany S.
Akron, OH
A little on the sweet side, which isn't my style, but if you're a fan of sweet fruits you'll love this. And for the price, you definitely can't go wrong.
Jessica R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Not only is this wine super affordable it taste so good! I buy a bottle or two of this to stash in my fridge and always have on hand. I highly recommend
Gabrielle B.
A little on the dryer side but I love making white sangria's and wine slushies with this wine. Great price and love that I can get a huge bottle in this!
Mandy B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Its light and fruity. You can't beat the price I think they are 2 for $10 sometimes. I don't drink a lot of wine, but I love Barefoot Moscato. So delish!
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
I absolutely love Moscato, and Barefoot is a really cheap brand - perfect for college students! I definitely recommend this to wine drinkers on a budget!
Elizabeth W.
Garfield Hts, OH
I tend to prefer dry reds, but when looking for a dessert wine I love Barefoot Moscato! Definitely sweet enough for dessert, and it won't break the bank!
Taylor J.
Indianapolis, IN
Great when on a budget. This was my go to wine back in the day. I the only thing that would make it better is if it had a twist top instead of the cork.
Annie W.
Bloomington, IL
I love that this low cost wine hits the spot and gives me the sweet wine I am looking for! It's a crowd favorite with my friends as they love a Moscato!
Tiffany R.
Spring Hill, FL
The Barefoot Mascato was a little too sweet for me, after one glass I had a headache! This is a great wine for anyone who likes to fill that sweet spot!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?