Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Amanda p.
Amanda p.
Berwyn , Il

One of the first wines I've tried. I normally end up drinking the entire bottle myself.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
West Point, IA

Great taste and an even better price!
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Pottsville, AR

Too sweet for me. Though it is one of the best moscatos in the lower cost wines out there.
Debra B.
Debra B.
Georgetown, DE

Great tasting wine for an unbeatable price. I love the smaller bottles in a four pack since they allow me to drink what i want while still keeping the rest fresh and unopened. Nice light taste and better then red wines.
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Chatsworth, CA

I love this wine and this brand. Such a nice treat for those warm days as it is very refreshing! goes down way to easy!
Nadia H.
Nadia H.
Norwalk, CA

Good for every occasion!
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Hilliard, OH

Moscato is light, fruity, and goes down easy. Best chilled, this is the perfect drink for a girls night get together or with fun finger foods before you hit the club.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Brownsburg, IN

I don't know much about wine, but I do know I like sweet wine.I had never had moscato before. This is the first brand that I tried. It is well priced and delicious. I highly recommend it!
Cristel B.
Cristel B.
Colchester, VT

Moscato is my favorite white wine. This particular brand has a sweet taste, and is right on the money.
Winter K.
Winter K.
Kansas City, KS

The smooth sweet blend of fruit in this wine is amazing. love to drink with chicken or pasta meals. love it love it love it
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now