BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Rodneya R.
Zanesville, OH
This is my favorite Moscato. It's so light and it tastes amazing! I love it!
Jennifer G.
Bakersfield, Ca
I have to say this is one of the better "less expensive" brands on the shelves.
I do prefer the sweeter and more bubblier brands which this is not. But when
I'm on a tight budget I will definitely buy Barefoot Mascoto.
Cynthia V.
Lake Wales, FL
Enjoy this with ginger ale, icy and cold. Love this kind of wine highly recommend this wine ladies. A must try especially if your relaxing with candles
Felicia W.
Endicott, NY
I have a very hard time finding a wine that is sweet enough for me. I have tried many different brands and types trying to find that perfect wine. A friend of mine had me try this and it was absolutely delicious. It has just the right amount sweetness.
CHRISTINA A.
Merced, CA
I love the sweeter wines and love the smooth, sweet tones of the Barefoot Moscato. Not as sweet as a Sangria but the sweet notes remind me more of fresh white grapes, apples, and peaches. One of my go to wines for the weekend. I usually serve it with frozen wine grapes added to the wine glasses.
Brittny K.
Dallas, TX
Low price but BIG taste. I love Barefoot Moscato, it's the perfect blend of sweet, light, and tasty...plus It comes at an amazing price! Definitely a good purchase to keep in the fridge for after work or school.
Tiffany L.
Troy, NY
I'm a Reisling girl but when I tried this I was blown away. It's so light and refreshing! Can't go wrong with the price either! It's really sweet so you can't drink too much at once!
Lia L.
Woodstock, IL
I don't drink too many wines because I'm sensitive to bitter flavors, so I prefer my wine to be quite sweet. Moscato is the sweetest I've had so far, and I've tried a few brands at a few price points. The Barefoot Moscato is sweet and drinkable, but I still taste quite a bit of bitterness, so I don't enjoy it as much as some pricier Moscatos.
Kristen W.
Newport News, VA
Barefoot has the best tasting Moscato. I absolutely love it because the taste is super sweet and the price is great as well. Sam's club has them for a great price, and you get 2 bottles!!
Barbara D.
Los Angeles, CA
This moscato is really sweet and tasty. Everything you would want in a moscato and the price is right!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?