BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Amber H.
Amber H.
Salinas, CA
Moscato is my favorite wine! Barefoot isn't my favorite moscato but it's pretty good and it's an excellent price.
Aubrie S.
Aubrie S.
Wilmington, NC
Love this wine. Great taste. Great value! I am not really a wine drinker but I will drink this. I even like putting a few ice cubes in it to be sure it' really chilled. Great for summer.
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Newport News, VA
Barefoot has the best tasting Moscato. I absolutely love it because the taste is super sweet and the price is great as well. Sam's club has them for a great price, and you get 2 bottles!!
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Orlando, FL
Sweet, crisp wine. Great quality for the price. Slightly bubbly. One of my favorite inexpensive moscato wines. Good alcohol content.
Kim J.
Kim J.
Westfield, MA
Delicious. Crisp taste best served cold. A good wine for a newbie wine drinker. Great as a ladies night drink!
Kim T.
Kim T.
Coldwater, OH
One of my favorite wines ever!!! Very resonable in price and always have a bottle or two on hand! Perfect for those patio kind of nights!
CHRISTINA A.
CHRISTINA A.
Merced, CA
I love the sweeter wines and love the smooth, sweet tones of the Barefoot Moscato. Not as sweet as a Sangria but the sweet notes remind me more of fresh white grapes, apples, and peaches. One of my go to wines for the weekend. I usually serve it with frozen wine grapes added to the wine glasses.
Lori M.
Lori M.
Barefoot Moscato is the all time best out there!!
Katherine D.
Katherine D.
Atlanta, GA
I'm not a wine connouseur by any any means....however, I prefer white over red any day :) And Barefoot Moscato is one of my all time favorites! It's sweet and crisp and when it's ice cold it's FABULOUS! The price doesn't hurt either :)
Tiffany O.
Tiffany O.
Portage, WI
I am very picky when it comes to wine! This is such a sweet and easy to drink wine! I can't think of a better way to wind down from a day with my kiddo!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?