Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Tayla P.
Tayla P.
Malden, MA
This is my absolute favorite wine. I discovered it about 4-5 years ago and told one person about it, who then made it her go to wine. then I told my mom about it, now its her go to wine. every single person I make taste this wine ends up falling in love with it. I believe I am responsible for getting at least 10 people to start drinking it! it is so sweet - perfect for those who don't like heavy, dull, wine. I will forever drink this wine! the price is always on point too!
M G.
M G.
This is sweet but not too sweet -- pairs well with sushi and spicy foods, in my opinion. Sure, you can find better moscatos out there, but for this price it is totally unbeatable!
Susan B.
Susan B.
Lubbock, TX
I love Barefoot wines, and the moscato is by far my favorite. Pairs well with pretty much everything.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Pretty good moscato, not as sweet as others I've tried though. Good value for the money and can be found almost anywhere.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
This is a very good wine for a decent price. I would also recommended the award winning barefoot pink bubbly moscato.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Tifton, GA
I like the Moscato because it's sweet without being too sweet. It has the wine "bite" and it tastes crisp.
Ashleigh B.
Ashleigh B.
Studio City, CA
This hands down has become one of my favorite drinks! It's not too dry and not too sweet, honestly one of the best drinks I've ever had. But it's so good that you definitely need to watch how much of it you're drinking, cause its easy to drink fast.
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
I am not a huge fan of this brand overall, but I do think that if you are going to start drinking wine you should start with this brand and this is a nice variety to ease into. I like to add a little fizz and some frozen berries.
Veronica H.
Veronica H.
Beaumont, TX
I wasn't much of a wine drinker until i was introduce to the barefoot Moscato...This wine has a great taste and the price is right!
daysha j.
daysha j.
Mount Holly, NJ
This is entirely my favorite wine that isn't too expensive. It has such a smooth taste and a great flavor.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?