BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Elizabeth W.
Garfield Hts, OH
I tend to prefer dry reds, but when looking for a dessert wine I love Barefoot Moscato! Definitely sweet enough for dessert, and it won't break the bank!
Brianna W.
Hinesville , GA
This was the first wine I gave a chance. I don't like bitter/dry wine and this is really sweet so it's usually one of my wines of choice because of that.
Tiffany O.
Portage, WI
I am very picky when it comes to wine! This is such a sweet and easy to drink wine! I can't think of a better way to wind down from a day with my kiddo!
Caitlin W.
Kansas City, MO
Great Moscato for the price! It is on the cheaper side and constantly on sale. Runs at almost 10% alcohol, I personally try to never go lower than 12!
Laura D.
Dallas, TX
Barefoot Moscato is great for a sweet wine drinker (which I happen to be). Barefoot is consistently tasty, very reasonably priced and always enjoyable.
Krystal M.
Dallas, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
By far my fav wine! I can sit down and drink a bit the by myself. There is absolutely nothing like having a glass of this and taking a hot bubble bath ♡
Taylor J.
Indianapolis, IN
Great when on a budget. This was my go to wine back in the day. I the only thing that would make it better is if it had a twist top instead of the cork.
elizabeth p.
Lakewood, OH
This wine is the perfect affordable price. It is just sweet enough and you can be sure it will taste great. Lastly, it is always easy to find in stores.
Jessica N.
San angelo, TX
The barefoot mascatto is my favorite wine. It's very delicious and can be relaxing, it taste just as good as any other wine brands and not as expensive.
Victoria H.
Whiting, IN
This is a very affordable great tasting wine. I am very picky when it comes to wines and by far this is my favorite. Its way better when served chilled.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?