Add a Photo

Photos (59)
hannah c.
hannah c.
Oxford, GA

Great moscato for a great price!
Sherrell R.
Sherrell R.

I love this wine! One of my favorites for a movie night with the girls! Great price and even better taste
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Wilkes Barre, PA

I love this wine, it is sweet and delicious and reasonably priced. It is light and crisp and good day or night with any type of meal. I prefer mine chilled and over ice.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Pittsburgh, PA

When I think Moscato, I think Barefoot. It's the perfect amount of sweetness and there's always a great sale on it. If you like a light sweet wine, this is for you!
Jamie J.
Jamie J.
Sellersburg, IN

Good tasting wine at a great price point. I love Moscato!
amanda K.
amanda K.
Covington, KY

A friend introduced me to Barefoot wines. I never had been a wine drinker, but this one was different. Smooth and sweet, completely my kind of relaxing night cap. Have a glass or a bottle. Priced from $5.50-$8.00 completely reasonable.
Daniel A.
Daniel A.
Aurora, IL

Love love love moscato and this brand is definitely delicious! Chilled or room temperature they're both great! Now I want some!
Rameka M.
Rameka M.
Land O Lakes, FL

You just can't go wrong with this Moscato. The flavor is just so smooth, no after taste and the price is terrific. I have tried quite a few and this is by far the best one yet! So many other are overpriced and have a horrible after taste. This has been my favorite for over a year now.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Pasadena, TX

This wine is a smooth tasteful drink. Goes down smoothly compaired to others, the price is perfect and goes great with some chocolate strawberrys
Patrice c.
Patrice c.
Windham, NH

One of the best quality wines for an inexpensive price. It pairs really well with most cheeses and fruits and is definitely a great beginner wine for those looking to delve into the scene!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now