BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
Happy Hour Expert
This is entirely too sweet for me. I have to mix it with something to cut the sweetness down.
Danna E.
To say the price is fairly cheap this wine taste so good the sweetness of it makes it so much better then other brands
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
Happy Hour Expert
Well lets just say when i have that special guy over this is my drink, sweet, fruity and i can drink the whole bottle lol, but i don't. I save some for the next day love that it smells and taste like a crisp green apple.
Brianne  l.
Happy Hour Expert
Best Moscato on the market and it won't break the bank. Great drink for the buck
Michelle T.
Tried this once..It's ok...definitely cheap. It's not the first thing I will reach for when buying wine..matter if fact I don't reach for it at all!
Jackie B.
I love Barefoot Moscato. It's so sweet and refreshing. I don't use the word "refreshing" very often to describe a wine or any alcoholic drink but it fits. The first time I tried it, I thought it almost tasted fizzy and light. This is a great summer wine. I love it.
Heather H.
Big Spring, TX
I've tried a lot of different Moscatos and this one is the best tasting. Idc if its too Girly or not "real" wine, I like to enjoy the flavor of what I'm drinking, and its a rare occurrence with wines!
Meredith N.
Chesapeake , Va
Barefoot is one of those cheap wines that you know you can always rely on. It's ok, nothing special. You get what you pay for.
Samantha r.
Lets just say moscato is one of my favorite drinks taste so so good
Selina M.
Orlando, FL
Can we say absolute favorite? They even have a red moscato now. These are to die for! Love having the girlfriends over for a wine night with Barefoot! <3
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?