Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Lansing, IL

I like Barefoot wines, particularly the sweet red. I especially like their prices. Their wines generally taste good and for the price it's at, you really can't beat it!
Sara W.
Sara W.
Ona, WV

For a cheap bottle of Moscato it really does hit the spot! I use to drink this frequently. It does not have that woody after taste that many cheap brands have. I highly recommend buying this brand if you're on a budget, but want something that doesn't taste cheap. This is definitely a sweet wine.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
San Antonio , Tx

Very sweet, cheap wine. All Barefoot wines are fair priced and easy to find. If you're ever questioning what kind of wine to buy for someone- Barefoot is a great way to go. Moscato is my favorite
Brea B.
Brea B.
Tulsa, OK

Most would say its a dessert wine , But it taste just as good during dinner
Jeaneska R.
Jeaneska R.
Woodhaven, NY

I tried Barefoot Moscato at my friend's house this past summer and I was truly impressed by its sweet yet crisp taste. You can feel the alcohol, unlike most Moscatos, that I liked :) We paired our glass of Barefoot Moscato with cheeses, crackers, mozzarella, prosciutto, sopressata, olives, Yum, Yum Yum! Since then, I have introduced Barefoot Moscato into my home and drink it with my family and friends.
Chandra R.
Chandra R.
Rocky Mount, NC

Loved this wine. Was sweet like I wanted however it was not overly sweet. It also had a wonderful tangy bite, so best of both worlds for flavor. As far as price very affordable for the everyday , I need a glass of wine to calm my nerves kind of person (that's me lol). Overall great product.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Clarksville, VA

My fiancé and I buy a bottle of this wine once or more a week. It's smooth and has nice floral hints. Great for enjoying alone or with dinner. Not too sweet. Great wine!
Dana M.
Dana M.
Palm Harbor, FL

Love this wine. Tastes light and sweet for summer! Inexpensive for the quality that you get. We just stocked up for a summer party we are throwing!
Amber J.
Amber J.

I love how I can find this at almost any store! For the quantity, there is nothing to beat the price. This isn't too over powering, either. Crisp and delicious are the best aspects!
Tanya R.
Tanya R.
Baden, PA

I love the moscato it is just sweet but not too sweet. refreshing if chilled and a fave in the summer time. I love the fun colors of the barefoot bottles and the price isn't bad either.
i think barefoot is my fave tasting wine for the price i think its the majority of all the wines I drink. and this is prob the main moscato i drink. I would highly reccoment.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now