Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Verona, VA

One of my favorite go-to wines. Fairly priced and tastes great!
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Milton, FL

I am not an avid wine drinker. In fact, up until a couple years ago, I would even say that I HATED wine. That it, until I tried Barefoot Moscato. It's sweet, but not too sweet, and it's light, crisp, and delicious! It's the ONLY wine I will drink!
Erika W.
Erika W.
Langhorne, PA

It's always refreshing, this is my go to bottle. I love Barefoot!! It's smooth and tasty! Its makes a night home better & a night out more fun
Brianna O.
Brianna O.

This is a really tasty wine. Even though I'm not really a drinker I would recommend it to someone else.
Lismel M.
Lismel M.
Bronx, NY

Sweet and tasty!!
Megha P.
Megha P.
North Bergen, NJ

I started drinking this in college because it was cheap and I'm not a huge fan of red wine. Now it's one of my favorties!
bonnie r.
bonnie r.
Beckley, WV

I love this done. Very delicious. Love drinking this alone or as the starter on a punch. Goes great with all types of salad. Light and refreshing. Get together with friends or an evening at home with a great book. Dinner parties are always a great hit with this type of wine. It is very reasonably priced. All my friends love this wine. It is at the top of every last of items to bring to any of or get togethers. Whether it is a picnic our craft parties it is a delicious treat.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

This is one of my favorite moscato wines. I pick this up anytime i m going to a party or get together.
alison g.
alison g.
Scotia, Ny

Barefoot Moscato is ALWAYS mine and my friends #1 choice for our wine nights. Always has been! It is definitely my absolute favorite
Shonya C.
Shonya C.
Farmington, MO

Wonderful light flavor, great with anything!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?