Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Elena B.
Elena B.
Orange, CA

I'm not a fan of Moscato, but for the price, this one is pretty good. I like to throw a couple of ice cubes in a glass for a nice summer drink.
Ambra C.
Ambra C.
Fort Benning, GA

I had run to the store on evening and the wine I normally get was sold out so I picked this up and was very surprised it was good for the price but just needs to be chilled
Cristan T.
Cristan T.
Bellmore, Ny

I'm not a big wine drinker but I love Barefoot Moscato. It's like white grape juice for grown ups :)
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Camden, OH

Great wine for the Mom on a budget. Tastes great and very affordable. Definitely best fresh, it loses it's kick after a day or two.
Christina L.
Christina L.
Phoenix, AZ

This Moscato is so crisp and sweet. A really great dessert wine.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Lansing, IL

I like Barefoot wines, particularly the sweet red. I especially like their prices. Their wines generally taste good and for the price it's at, you really can't beat it!
Sara W.
Sara W.
Ona, WV

For a cheap bottle of Moscato it really does hit the spot! I use to drink this frequently. It does not have that woody after taste that many cheap brands have. I highly recommend buying this brand if you're on a budget, but want something that doesn't taste cheap. This is definitely a sweet wine.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
San Antonio , Tx

Very sweet, cheap wine. All Barefoot wines are fair priced and easy to find. If you're ever questioning what kind of wine to buy for someone- Barefoot is a great way to go. Moscato is my favorite
Brea B.
Brea B.
Tulsa, OK

Most would say its a dessert wine , But it taste just as good during dinner
Jeaneska R.
Jeaneska R.
Woodhaven, NY

I tried Barefoot Moscato at my friend's house this past summer and I was truly impressed by its sweet yet crisp taste. You can feel the alcohol, unlike most Moscatos, that I liked :) We paired our glass of Barefoot Moscato with cheeses, crackers, mozzarella, prosciutto, sopressata, olives, Yum, Yum Yum! Since then, I have introduced Barefoot Moscato into my home and drink it with my family and friends.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now