Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Ebony W.
Ebony W.
Cambria Heights , New York
One word... YESSSS! this tastes great and the price is great as well! i would recommend thing for dinners and relaxing evenings.
Marla V.
Marla V.
Ridgecrest, CA
I love Barefoot! They are inexpensive but very tasty wine. Its a great wine to have with dinner or casually with friends.
Maria H.
Maria H.
Chula Vista, CA
I know, it's Moscato, it's supposed to be sweet, but there's a difference between a sweeter wine and a sugary beverage that gives you a headache after a single glass. If you're interested in a sweeter wine, try a riesling instead, but stay away from Barefoot brand. Cheap wine=headache
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
I will say that I don't always love sweet wine - I'm more of a dry, crisp girl, but I can appreciate a nice sweet wine sometimes. I feel like this one is even too sweet for that. It is inexpensive which is nice - maybe even over ice or as a spritzer with some soda to cut the sweet . . . could be okay for summer. I would drink it again but wouldn't be my first choice.
Deidre H.
Deidre H.
I love the Barefoot Moscato. It is such a light and refreshing wine. Great for a girls night or dinner with my love.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Merrick, NY
If you're spending the night in with your girlfriends--this wine is perfect to pair with some salty cheeses! It is sweet and crisp and I usually serve mine with fresh fruit.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Winterville, NC
Its a good wine for the price you pay. Not a sweet wine but not too dry either! Def. Recommend it
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Marietta, GA
This is nice and sweet especially when it has been chilled for a bit. I really enjoy this wine and I'm not a big wine drinker.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Estacada, OR
This is a nice sweet drink, great for the people who don't like beer or liquor. Even wine tastes pretty "fermented" considering that's what alcohol is. It's really great when you can drink fermentation and not even notice :]
Megan B.
Megan B.
Mission Viejo, CA
This moscato is very light and refreshing! I love the sweet taste!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?