Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Caitlyn L.
Caitlyn L.
Richmond, TX

This is my absolute most favorite wine and brand! I love the Moscato because of its sweet and fruity taste. It is super cheap and very easy to find! The big bottle is only $10!! It is perfect for a dinner "drink" or even a laid back kind of night.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Waterford , Mi

Love it! Won't leave home without it, delicious crisp sweet taste! By far one of the best moscatos I've ever had.
Aimee H.
Aimee H.
Long Branch, NJ

This is my go to wine. Love the taste and can't beat the price! I've been getting this wine for a long time now. Barefoot is an amazing brand and well worth the buy
Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
Mulga, AL

Good flavor, inexpensive, available at grocery stores
Erica G.
Erica G.
Tacoma, wa

Love this wine. It is affordable and takes real good as well. My favorite flavor would be the red macascato
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Macomb, MI

So I love wine. My husband wasn't so sure. I gave him some Barefoot Moscato to start him on his wine journey and he was hooked! Thanks, Barefoot!!
Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.

I'm a big Barefoot Wine fan. This is a little sweet for my taste, but it's very tasty. Barefoot is not very expensive, and every one of their wines is tasty. The Moscato has lots of sweet, fruity notes to it.
Caitlyn B.
Caitlyn B.
Huntingtn Bch, CA

You can get a huge bottle of this stuff for like $10. Is it the best? No. Is it good enough to make the day better? Absolutely.
Christina F.
Christina F.
San Tan Valley, AZ

I love Barefoot Moscato even better is the Red Moscato ! mmmmm
Jackie J.
Jackie J.
Milligan College, TN

I for sure would recommend this. Good wine on a budget. I'm always a fan.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now