BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Lauren R.
Mechanicsville, VA
I started out drinking moscato and since barefoot was cheaper I went for it. It was very good. Now that I've tried others, it's not as good. I would recommend it to someone looking for something cheap and new to wine.
Marissa H.
Fruitland , ID
This is a great quality for low cost. This is my favorite budget friendly wines. Also, if you are hosting an event this wine is great. It's not too sweet but it's not dry either. It's pretty well liked all around.
Shonya C.
Doe run , MO
Wonderful light flavor, great with anything!
Stephanie M.
This is one of my favorites! I recently found a recipe for cupcakes that use this wine as the ingredient. Nothing like wine and cupcakes!
Morgan E.
Whitehall, PA
This is probably my favorite thing to drink at the end of a hot summer day. It is on the sweeter side, but not TOO sweet. It's light and crisp. With a lower alcohol percentage, it will only give you a bit of a buzz, and it's so refreshing. Also, the price of Barefoot is always great.
Kristen C.
O Fallon, IL
I absolutely love this Moscato! Love the sweetness and smoothness of. I don't drink a whole lot of Barefoot but when I do it is there Moscato.
tiffany t.
Dahlonega, GA
It's inexpensive, but even if it were pricier, it'd be worth it. I wasn't much of a white wine drinker until I tried this stuff! It receives two glasses up from me!
Corin T.
Owings Mills, MD
Barefoot moscato is the best. It is so cheap and taste like juice. This is one of the best moscatos I have purchased.
Stephanie P.
Keedysville, MD
It was good, wasn't the best I ever had but what can you expect really from a $10 bottle of wine. I do prefer yellow tail over barefoot but still good.
Jackie M.
Always was into wine...I have tried many and even got my husband into wine tasting. On one of our anniversary dates, we decided to try Barefoot Moscato and immediately knew it was on our top 3 of favorites. We always have a bottle at the house and whenever we are invited out to a friend or families house, we bring a bottle with us
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?