BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has neve...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Sarah D.
This is my go to choice! As a college student I'm looking for something inexpensive yet delicious! Barefoot does the trick. Yum, need a glass right now.
ann r.
Cedar Creek, TX
Absolutely the BEST wine! This is my go to wine when I just want too relax and enjoy my night this the wine I always buy and I just don't buy one bottle!
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Moscato is definitely my favorite! Love sweet wines however to me this is a bit more bitter than what I like. Price is great! You get what you pay for.
Ashton M.
Midland, TX
Barefoot moscato is so sweet and juicy! You can't say no to buying more. I have drank this for awhile now. It's the best priced and best tasting moscato
Leslie T.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
I love this wine! It's just sweet enough, but not overly sweet. Just goes with anything if you ask me! Everywhere I purchase it it's reasonably priced.
Brandy W.
So good and sweet! This is the perfect drink for sweet wine lovers! It's also at a very good price. I prefer this to some of the more expensive moscatos!
Daisy D.
Moscato is so delicious and this is a great bottle for a low price. Highly recommend if you're interested in wine and do not know what to start off with
Shauna S.
Thornville, OH
If you like sweet, fruity, frugally priced wine.....then this is your new best friend. I love it for girls night.....or any other night for that matter.
elizabeth p.
Lakewood, OH
This wine is the perfect affordable price. It is just sweet enough and you can be sure it will taste great. Lastly, it is always easy to find in stores.
Rebecca Lynn W.
Oakland, MS
Great value! Yummy taste and the price is amazing! This is my go to wine always! Even have friends that aren't huge wine drinkers that have became a fan!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?