Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Cassandra A.
Cassandra A.
Revere, MA

Seriously a perfect summer drink! I cant wait until the first nice day I can take a couple mini barefoot wines with a couple of friends! Seriously the best and so delicious too!
Hope D.
Hope D.
Auburn, IN

We had this for toasting at my wedding. It was cheap and has a great taste! I found my bottle at Walmart and I think I paid about $6.
June C.
June C.
Tucson, AZ

I tried this maybe 2 weeks ago with my man. It was good for the price, not to bad. Very sweet may have been just a little to sweet for me but that's okay. my man loved it and we may need to go and get some again. love trying new wines.
Macarena A.
Macarena A.
Merrick, NY

I love my barefoot, it's deliciously sweet and cheap, always have a bottle at home for those relaxing nights to unwind
Tarra G.
Tarra G.

Love this as a light sweet wine - cheap too! The whole line is an affordable option that still has a great taste.
Kristina T.
Kristina T.
Aberdeen, MD

Barefoot Mascato is a delicious dessert wine. It's sweet without making you pucker your lips. It goes well by its self or with dinner. It's also a great tasting wine to mix into sangrias or punches or other cocktails!
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Adel, Ga

This is my go to wine. Just the right sweetness and it has a clean taste. I normally drink about two of these a month.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Oxford, CT

This is one of my favorite inexpensive wines. I love the flavor of Moscato.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Knoxville, TN

I drink barefoot when I'm at a casual occasion with friends and we are sitting around talking. Good taste for the price!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Cape Girardeau, MO

Excellent choice if making sangria, it's cheap but can stand alone on it's own. Had a bottle in the fridge for a while, and still tasted fine after time.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?