BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Renee W.
Arvada, CO
I am a moscato lover. Always loved sweet wines. This is in my top 5. Smooth, refreshing, not over sweet, just hits the spot! Would repurchase and I have!
Tiffany R.
Spring Hill, FL
The Barefoot Mascato was a little too sweet for me, after one glass I had a headache! This is a great wine for anyone who likes to fill that sweet spot!
Michelle K.
Washington, NJ
Deliciously sweet. I always use this when making white sangria. It's perfect! Barefoot is actually one of my favorite brands because of flavor and cost.
Laura D.
Dallas, TX
Barefoot Moscato is great for a sweet wine drinker (which I happen to be). Barefoot is consistently tasty, very reasonably priced and always enjoyable.
Taylor W.
I really like the barefoot moscato! It's my favorite and definitely doesn't break the bank when I would like to come home and enjoy a nice glass of wine.
Tiffany O.
Portage, WI
I am very picky when it comes to wine! This is such a sweet and easy to drink wine! I can't think of a better way to wind down from a day with my kiddo!
Sherita G.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I will never understand how people drink this swill. There are much better tasting Moscato's at the same or lower price point. Just say no to bad wine!!
Stefanie D.
Vista, CA
I'm not reAlly a wine drinker but this one is pretty tasty , especially when it's cold. It's also nice to add some sparkling water to make a few bubbles
Shauna S.
Thornville, OH
If you like sweet, fruity, frugally priced wine.....then this is your new best friend. I love it for girls night.....or any other night for that matter.
Selina M.
Orlando, FL
Can we say absolute favorite? They even have a red moscato now. These are to die for! Love having the girlfriends over for a wine night with Barefoot! <3
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?