BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Troy, NY
I'm a Reisling girl but when I tried this I was blown away. It's so light and refreshing! Can't go wrong with the price either! It's really sweet so you can't drink too much at once!
Kerin M.
Kerin M.
Barefoot Moscato has the perfect amount of sweetness and great to have after a long day. At a very affordable price point there's not reason not to give it a try.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Columbia, MO
It's a good wine to pair with something light like chicken or fish. It's definitely a sweeter wine, but not too sweet it'll give you a stomach ache.
Kara A.
Kara A.
Crestview , FL
Barefoot moscato is my go to Moscato. Love the taste and I love the price. It's just right to unwind with a glass and a good talk with a girlfriend.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is really good and a very good price! I've had some of the more expensive moscatos and this definitely gives those a run for the money! I'd suggest trying the chardonnay also! Its wonderful!!!
Lola F.
Lola F.
Wayne, IL
I love Barefoot, and I am normally a white wine consumer only. But this Moscato is toooo sweet for my liking. There really is no crisp after taste like a more expensive Moscato. I would pay a little more if the quality improved just a bit.
Lyda J.
Lyda J.
Holloman afb, NM
Love wine for a night with your girls , sit at home indulge in some wine crackers fruits n chat for hours! i love the red moscato out of all.!
Galadriel M.
Galadriel M.
Moscato wine is my favorite! But, there is something about Barefoot Moscato that leaves an amazing taste in my mouth.
Shiva D.
Shiva D.
I absolutely love wine... It's my go to alcohol... I love all kinds but this one hands down is my favorite. Very yummy
ashley y.
ashley y.
Erie, PA
I always have a bottle of this in my fridge, I love moscato, always nice to sit with a glass of it in the porch and watch the stars at night
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?