Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Calista F.
Calista F.
El centro, Ca

There is nothing better than coming home after a hard day at work than to relax with a glass of Barefoot Moscato.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Crest Hill, IL

Not a horrible choice for wine, it does good in a pinch and make you happy so that's really all that matters. Great to take with for gifts or parties.
Connie G.
Connie G.
Cantonment, FL

This is probably one of the best cheap wines out there- which has increased slightly over the last few years due to such rave reviews! Moscato is favorite wine to drink, however all of the them are good.
KATY H.
KATY H.
San Francisco, CA

Very first moscato i have tried. simply the best in value and taste. Always seem to come back to it when shopping for drinks. Housemate love it too and will never hesitate to buy it when i see it. definitely a must try
Mallory W.
Mallory W.
Midlothian, VA

The only wine I can stand to drink! I have a serious sweet tooth and love this Moscato!
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Rougemont, NC

Good as far as moscato goes. Not my favorite since it's sweet, but goes well with the barefoot brand!
Denise R.
Denise R.
Matthews, NC

I tried Barefoot a few months ago for the first time because the local grocery store had it on sale. I was a bit hesitant at first but then was pleasantly surprised. Good flavor and doesn't have a strong "oaky" flavor.
Karla T.
Karla T.

One of my favorite drinks AND brand, I have to say it is very easy to drink, sweet flavor, very affordable. Do you have friends over and don't want to spend a lot but still have good drinks? Go for this moscato!
Liz H.
Liz H.
Wake Forest, NC

This wine is so delicious and the price just makes it even better! It's sweet but not too sweet. Compared to all of the other competing brands around the same price, this is the best. Everyone should try!
David p.
David p.
Logansport, IN

I love Barefoot wine, and although I'm not the biggest fan of sweet wines, this Moscato is one of my favorites. This wine goes down smooth and it's pleasant to drink on the occasion that I want something sweet to drink.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now