Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Makenzie B.
Makenzie B.
Henry, IL

The BEST wine for broke college kids. You can't tell how cheap it really is. Perfect amount of sweetness.
Stevi C.
Stevi C.
Dacula, GA

Its not bad at all, it just wouldn't be my first choice. Makes the worst hang overs as well.... so be careful!
Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.

I have had this a few times. Not a big white wine fan but it was good. Very sweet
Megan C.
Megan C.
Greensboro, NC

Barefoot Moscato is great, especially if you're on a budget. However, once you splurge for a slightly more costly moscato I think it's difficult to go back to Barefoot.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.

This is by far my favorite wine. I haven't come across a Barefoot Wine I haven't liked. If you like wine this is the one for you! No vinegar taste either!
Leah K.
Leah K.
Slatington, PA

For a least expensive Moscato, this my go to brand! I try to always keep a bottle in the fridge for company or summer nights. Light and fruity-easy to drink with all different foods.
Kate A.
Kate A.
Augusta, ME

I compare this to a riesling or pinot grigio. Its my fav of the three! Its sweet and not super strong tasting.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lock Haven, PA

If you like or love wine you have to try
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
Golden valley, MN

I love barefoot moscato. Not only does it taste amazing but it is a great value. Definite favorite out of all of Barefoot wines I have tried.

Cassandra A.
Cassandra A.
Revere, MA

Seriously a perfect summer drink! I cant wait until the first nice day I can take a couple mini barefoot wines with a couple of friends! Seriously the best and so delicious too!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?