Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Tifton, GA
I like the Moscato because it's sweet without being too sweet. It has the wine "bite" and it tastes crisp.
Ashleigh B.
Ashleigh B.
Studio City, CA
This hands down has become one of my favorite drinks! It's not too dry and not too sweet, honestly one of the best drinks I've ever had. But it's so good that you definitely need to watch how much of it you're drinking, cause its easy to drink fast.
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
I am not a huge fan of this brand overall, but I do think that if you are going to start drinking wine you should start with this brand and this is a nice variety to ease into. I like to add a little fizz and some frozen berries.
Veronica H.
Veronica H.
Beaumont, TX
I wasn't much of a wine drinker until i was introduce to the barefoot Moscato...This wine has a great taste and the price is right!
daysha j.
daysha j.
Mount Holly, NJ
This is entirely my favorite wine that isn't too expensive. It has such a smooth taste and a great flavor.
Selina S.
Selina S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Best white wine ever made!! It's sweet, and inexpensive!! It's great at dinner time or if ur just having cheese and crackers !! It's nice with some fruit in it for summer!!
Morgan I.
Morgan I.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm definitely a wine girl, and Barefoot is one of my favorite wine brands! I love quite a few of their white wines, but I think the Moscato might be my favorite. It's a close tie between the Moscato and the White Zinfandel. I love that this wine is not very expensive at all, but it tastes just as good as more expensive wine that I've had! Love it!
Heather F.
Heather F.
Street, MD
This is a great wine. it has a great taste n cheap price. it also very easy to find at most liquor store.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Rome, GA
One of my absolute favorite wines. You can't beat the price. Great for a dessert wine, mixed drinks, or everyday wine since it's so affordable. And it's super popular so you can grab it almost anywhere.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Oakwood, IL
Great wine for the money! Always great to use in a mixer or by its self. Never fails to make a dull party bright!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?