Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Keinzie L.
Keinzie L.

Perfect for a romantic night with two beside the fireplace in the winter. Two glasses and a blanket, theres no way for a bad night!
Jordyn M.
Jordyn M.
Brookside , Nova Scotia

Nice sweet taste one of the better wines. It is something I recommend trying even if your not a wine kind of person it will surprise you in a good way.
Atiba R.
Atiba R.
Duluth, GA

I have tried many Moscato's and I can say that Barefoot has a wonderful Moscato. It isn't syrupy like others I have tried. It has a delicate sweetness and refreshing taste. Gets the job done when I want to unwind from a long day of work or school.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Merrillville, IN

This is my after work drink of choice. I adore it....
Jess E.
Jess E.
Cockeysville, MD

There's so many flavors of this wine & they're all so good. It's cheap & always a great gift: either to yourself or someone else.
Ariana G.
Ariana G.
N Hollywood, CA

Love this wine it's smooth, its very inexpensive and you can find it at most groceries stores!
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Deridder, LA

This is by far the best supermarket "cheap" wine to buy! The flavor is smooth and crisp, doesn't leave you with a horrible dry after taste like some you find. Very flavorful! always have a bottle in the fridge :)!!
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Brooklyn, NY

My go to wine is definitely barefoot!!! I love almost all of the different types they have and this moscato I have to say is one of my favorites
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Westbury, NY

It tastes very good. Definitely a great buy
Libby P.
Libby P.
Woodbridge, VA

I love the taste of this wine and for the price it is really the best. I like to keep a bottle chilled for a relaxing evening at home.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now