BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 7 Answers
Noel L.
Noel L.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a wonderful moscato white wine, sweet, crisp and satisfying! This is a great price point as well!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Kevil, KY
Absolutely love Barefoot Moscato. Nice chilled bottle of this and some friends or with dinner, I just love it. It's a nice bubbly wine and love how it is bubbly all over my tongue when I drink it! Smells enticing as well. Oh and it's very affordable!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
This is one of the best wines I have ever had, it is cheap too. It is a dessert wine and it is sweet, not too sweet but just perfect. I buy myself a bottle of the wine about once a month and sip on a glass every few nights through the week, with a snack or dinner. I don't drink to get buzzed but it does just help me relax especially after a long day at work.
Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.
Grayling, MI
For people who "don't like wine," this is a good place to start. It is so sweet and tastes just like grape juice, and the price is the best you'll find for something of decent quality.
Dawn A.
Dawn A.
Clayton , Nc
This was the first brand of Moscato I tasted and still my favorite- I am not much into reds, or dry so if its a sweet wine I know about. And another thing it's good for the price!
Yadira L.
Yadira L.
I truly enjoy the Barefoot brand of wines but the Moscato is one of my favorites. It taste great chilled and if you add a few berries to your glass you won't be disappointed.
Aubrey R.
Aubrey R.
Carrollton, VA
Moscato is my favorite type of wine and I enjoy Barefoot's the best. It's so refreshing and slightly fruity which I love. It's not dry and is a very enjoyable daily drink I think. Doesn't hit you hard and can be paired with anything.
Claudia R.
Claudia R.
Fort Worth, TX
I have to say that this Moscato is one of my favorites one!! Just can't get enough of it. :) A couples things that I like about it is that is easy to find, cheap , not to strong or to sweet! I could just drink it with everything ..
Alison K.
Alison K.
Ballston Lake, NY
A great wine for the price! One of my favorites and great to bring as a present. I have mostly had whites.
Nicola Z.
Nicola Z.
Woodbury, MN
Delicious sweet wine! Affordable and perfect for drinking on the patio on a hot summer's eve!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?