BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Carly H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
As a college student I don't like to spend money. Barefoot has a lot of good wine including this Moscato! It is cheap but doesn't taste like a cheap wine normally does. If you don't like spending a lot of money on alcohol this is a good way to go!
Karri M.
Sumner, WA
This Moscato is decent but a little watery tasting to me.
Audriana S.
Rialto, CA
Sweet wine taste good:)
Christine R.
Frankfort, IL
Barefoot Moscato is the sweetest I've had of this particular wine. It was this bottle that got me into wine and I will be forever thankful. It is a very sweet wine with pear undertones and is good to pair with really anything from what I've experienced. Because it's so sweet though, I can only have two glasses tops. It's such a great treat and will always be my first!
Katie T.
Saint Louis, MO
I'm a wine drinker, but never pay attention to what kind of wine I am drinking. So I never know what kinds I like. This is one I DO remember. Sweet and smooth.
Alissa B.
Quantico, VA
Good taste and great price.
aly t.
Barefoot Moscato is definitely one of my favorite wines. It is a decent wine for the price. I love it's crisp flavor.
Ashley M.
PHOENIX, AZ
This is my favorite wine. I love barefoot because its very cheap! I like to enjoy a glass before bed if I do end up having trouble sleeping
Lindsay T.
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot is just OK. There are so many better wines available that contain more flavor for either the same cost or just a tad higher. I personally don't like wasting my money on this bland wine.
Kylee W.
Williamsport, OH
Happy Hour Expert
One of the best ive had in this price range!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?