BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Selena S.
Selena S.
Portland, OR
Love this wine! Barefoot is great on a Budget! The Moscato is smooth and goes great with deserts. Its even great to have a glass or a bottle just hanging out with the girls! I would recommend this to all!!
Gladys S.
Gladys S.
Is very good and Delicious. I Love all of there Wines. I enjoy it with My dinner or just when I'm relaxing.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Vicksburg, MS
This wine taste really good but I'm not the biggest moscato fan. It's to sweet and is usually around 9% alcohol content. Great for wine beginners.
Marie H.
Marie H.
Arlington, WA
This is my "go-to" wine...family meals, bbq's, girls nights. It's my favorite with a price tag that lets me share it with everyone!
Sara H.
Sara H.
Edmond, OK
The stuff is the best for the price… I did, however, find cupcake wine recently and for a couple of extra dollars I find that the taste is a lot better than barefoot.
Gabrielle W.
Gabrielle W.
New Salem, PA
Im not a big white wine drinker, but this selection is great i love it, i think its the best white wine iv had and i love it !
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Madison, WI
This moscato is a great wine for the price. When I am having a large party and don't want to spend a fortune it is one of the wins I go to.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Glendale Heights, IL
Barefoot Moscato is not only budget friendly, but the perfect sweetness for your summer pallet. Love drinking this over ice, or warm. Highly recommend this for BBQs, outdoor events, girls nights, etc.
Britan C.
Britan C.
Martin, TN
Love the Barefoot brand of beverages, also love them cold. They have a great taste! I really enjoy a great glass of Barefoot Wine. It is on the low-end side of competition when it comes to price.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Ingleside, IL
I do love the price point of Barefoot wine. I find the Moscato a little too sweet, but I think that comes with most Moscato wines. I'd still buy a bottle, but can't have too much at once.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?