Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Catherine A.
Catherine A.

I love moscato, this is a go to if I am not having the money for better.
Melissa r.
Melissa r.
Cincinnati, OH

Barefoot wines are the best. Moscato is my favorite type of wine. Barefoot Moscato is simply amazing. It is a very light wine and the taste is very crisp and fruity. Love it!
Ryan S.
Ryan S.
Castle Rock, CO

Hands down, one of my favorite all time wines (definitely the best moscato). You can't beat the price either. It's sweet, but I LOVE sweet.
irina l.
irina l.
Philadelphia, PA

SOoo good and cheap! It always a go to when its slim pickins at the store or for a random thursday night when its casual.
Dottie N.
Dottie N.
Laurens, SC

My favorite wine, Taste is awesome with a sweet smooth taste. Great for picnics. It is perfect chilled or at room temperature. It is also very affortable.
Desirie M.
Desirie M.
Warr Acres, OK

Affordable. Great tasting. Perfect. I don't have anything bad to say about this wine. I suggest it to anyone looking to try a new wine.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Nanticoke, PA

Love this sweet wine and love the price tag even more! My friends and I love to bring this to sip on to our art class every weekend. :)
Ra'na H.
Ra'na H.
Columbia, SC

Barefoot Moscato is a cheap and yummy wine with a pretty decent alcohol content. It may be a little too sweet for some palates - like mine - but it's perfect for a girls night in or just to have as a night cap.
Amber A.
Amber A.
Lakeland, FL

One of my favorite Mascatos. It is not that expensive and it has a great flavor. Not too sweet either. Alot of my friends love this wine.
Alethia S.
Alethia S.
Spokane, WA

If you're looking for a cheap cheap drink, you found the one. Good news is the moscato is more sweet, which covers up the sometimes less than extraordinary flavors of big foot wine. The moscato is my number one choice for big foot.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now