Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Leanna J.
Leanna J.
High Falls, NY
I love barefoot wines. Barefoot puts out a fairly priced delicious line of wines. I also love the logo....little foot...too cute!
jessica s.
jessica s.
Los Angeles, CA
So this wine is a fair intersection between cheap, sweet, and quality. Great for white sangria! This is a bit too sweet for my palette.
Yvonne N.
Yvonne N.
Las Vegas, NV
I love going to the store and getting Barefoot moscato, what I love about it is the yummy sweet flavor. I'm not a big fan of bitter or dry wine. I have tried many moscato's and this is in my top 5. I like putting it in the fridge and serve it with a mix of strawberries, rasberries, and pineapple in it. it's so yummy, after your done with your drink the fruit is infused with the moscato and its so good! Love it with friend's on a hot summer day or when I come home from a long day.
Jeniffer C.
Jeniffer C.
Such a sweet, crisp wine! So cheap too! Love this stuff : ) Great with frozen green grapes as ice cubes
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
I absolutely turn to this type of wine when wanting to sit out on the back porch and unwind delicious and refreshing. Not to sweet
Karie L.
Karie L.
El Mirage, AZ
Barefoot Moscato is one of the best around and very affordable for a quick trip to the store when in need of a relaxing evening or on the way to game night!! Goes well with pasta, seafood, or BBQ.
Margaret G.
Margaret G.
Auburn, NY
This wine for delicious especially considering the price! Like and sweet, but not overpowering!
Jen B.
Jen B.
Wildomar, CA
This is it! I love Moscato anyway, no matter what brand, but this is the brand I pick if it's available! It's both delicious and affordable!
Tayla P.
Tayla P.
Malden, MA
This is my absolute favorite wine. I discovered it about 4-5 years ago and told one person about it, who then made it her go to wine. then I told my mom about it, now its her go to wine. every single person I make taste this wine ends up falling in love with it. I believe I am responsible for getting at least 10 people to start drinking it! it is so sweet - perfect for those who don't like heavy, dull, wine. I will forever drink this wine! the price is always on point too!
M G.
M G.
This is sweet but not too sweet -- pairs well with sushi and spicy foods, in my opinion. Sure, you can find better moscatos out there, but for this price it is totally unbeatable!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?