Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Melisa F.
Melisa F.
Portageville, MO

Was nice n crisp. Enjoyed the flavors very much. I would but this when I'm out. Has a great refreshing taste
Audra S.
Audra S.
Mtn Home AFB, ID

Barefoot is my favorite brand of moscato. its sweet, delicious, and super refreshing :) i love how affordable it is and that i can find it at almost any liquor store i go to.
Erica N.
Erica N.
Grand Rapids, MI

Barefoot moscato is super cheap but incredibly good. It is sweet and smooth, not something you would expect from a cheap wine.
Brent B.
Brent B.

I love this stuff!! its my go to when I'm going to a party, having some friends over or just wanting a nice glass with dinner! HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
East Islip, NY

And then... it settles. I find it a little too sweet for my liking, but wonderful on ice in the beginning of the summer :)
Ebony W.
Ebony W.
Cambria Heights , New York

One word... YESSSS! this tastes great and the price is great as well! i would recommend thing for dinners and relaxing evenings.
Marla V.
Marla V.
Ridgecrest, CA

I love Barefoot! They are inexpensive but very tasty wine. Its a great wine to have with dinner or casually with friends.
Maria H.
Maria H.
Chula vista, Ca

I know, it's Moscato, it's supposed to be sweet, but there's a difference between a sweeter wine and a sugary beverage that gives you a headache after a single glass. If you're interested in a sweeter wine, try a riesling instead, but stay away from Barefoot brand. Cheap wine=headache
Kelly D.
Kelly D.

I will say that I don't always love sweet wine - I'm more of a dry, crisp girl, but I can appreciate a nice sweet wine sometimes. I feel like this one is even too sweet for that. It is inexpensive which is nice - maybe even over ice or as a spritzer with some soda to cut the sweet . . . could be okay for summer. I would drink it again but wouldn't be my first choice.
Deidre H.
Deidre H.

I love the Barefoot Moscato. It is such a light and refreshing wine. Great for a girls night or dinner with my love.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?