BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Brianna W.
Hinesville , GA
This was the first wine I gave a chance. I don't like bitter/dry wine and this is really sweet so it's usually one of my wines of choice because of that.
Blair D.
Kilmarnock , VA
I love dessert wines. moscato being one of my favorites. when I'm super broke i don't mind getting a cheapy bottle like this, actually tastes pretty good.
Elizabeth W.
Garfield Hts, OH
I tend to prefer dry reds, but when looking for a dessert wine I love Barefoot Moscato! Definitely sweet enough for dessert, and it won't break the bank!
Meranda V.
Republic, MO
Love it, I buy Barefoot wine all the time. It isn't too expensive and I like the taste. My favorite is Cabernet Sauvignon but I do love me some Moscato !
Leslie T.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
I love this wine! It's just sweet enough, but not overly sweet. Just goes with anything if you ask me! Everywhere I purchase it it's reasonably priced.
Sarah J.
New Castle, IN
Love love love it! Barefoot is my favorite brand of wines! I love their moscato it's amazing! When you drink this wine you can never just have one glass!
Sherita G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I will never understand how people drink this swill. There are much better tasting Moscato's at the same or lower price point. Just say no to bad wine!!
Tiffany S.
Akron, OH
A little on the sweet side, which isn't my style, but if you're a fan of sweet fruits you'll love this. And for the price, you definitely can't go wrong.
Katie B.
Fresno, CA
This is sooooo yummy, people who don't even like wine, like it. its very good and sweet but not overly. Great with dinner or on its own. Go try some today
jasmin c.
Santa Maria, CA
When I can't afford an expensive wine this is my go to. Seriously it's still very good. I keep at least one bottle of this just in case of an emergency.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?