Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Maria G.
Maria G.
Vero Beach, FL

I tried moscato a few years ago and really like the taste. I really only like sweet wines. I don't do dry or oaky... For some this might be too sweet ... But for my taste it works. Also, it very inexpensive which is also a plus.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Grande Prairie

This is my favorite go to wine, I love the sweet flavour and it is nice and light, but not overly carbonated like other brands. Weather it's a girls night in or a relaxing evening with a book this wine is always my first choice!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Mount Olive, IL

I like the sweet taste of Barefoot Moscato. Its a cheap wine that is perfect for get togethers or just a glass to wind down after a stressful day at work. If people are unsure if they like a wine, I have them try a sip of this!
Rosalynn  M.
Rosalynn M.
Morse, Sk

This is one of my go to wines. It's more
Of a sweet wine and not dry. It's great for mixing (think sangria) and is perfect chilled. I've also used it to mix with Sprite and raspberries for a nice summery drink. Great price too.
Alli G.
Alli G.
Louisville, KY

Great entry level wine for those just starting to become a wine connoisseur. This sweet wine, with its hints of fruit sensations goes down as smooth as water. Perfect for summer parties or even to pair to make the best sangria.
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Phoenix , Az

In the past I never knew which wine to buy and this is the first one I stumbled upon and it was very good. I usually chill it till cold or even add frozen fruit. It is very inexpensive and I always go back to buying this brand.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Columbia, MS

Barefoot Moscato is a great bottle of wine. It is inexpensive for a bottle of wine, so it is a good buy. Moscato's are sweet in flavor. They generally lack the bitterness of other whites and reds. Overall a good bottle of wine.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Reidsville, GA

Love it . It's great with food no to sweet but just right !!! Some wines will leave some what of a after taest in mounth this is not one of them very smooth hoping down as well all in all it's very enjoyable form star to finish
Sydni C.
Sydni C.
Falkville, AL

I am in loooooove with this wine!!! I have tried many different types of wine and for this one to be as cheap as it is it's wonderful. I love the taste, the price, and everything about it. I will definitely be purchasing again!
SanTara C.
SanTara C.

It's a good choice if you're not looking to spend lots of money. sweet and a tad bit dry. It's pretty popular which makes it an easy find at local markets. It also comes in two sizes which is great because that drops the price.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now