Add a Photo

Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Kyle, TX

Yes. Yes. Yes.

Hands down I have to say barefoot you are getting me through college lol. My roommates and I love their many options and drink almost 3 bottles a week. Not the greatest wine in the world but great for that college budget.
Olivia T.
Olivia T.
South Burlington, VT

I love the sweet taste of this wine! I find that it's nothing that I'll ever get sick of. It tastes just like any other moscato so for the price it can't be beat. Plus it's available at most retainers so it's easy to find wherever I am!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Bellevue, WA

I feel like this is such a fan favorite, and everyone always recommends it....but I have to admit it was underwhelming for all the positive reviews. The one positive is the price point, a solid and cheap wine for those girls nights in.
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Wildomar, CA

This is so delicious. I just started to drink wine, I recently went wine tasting and fell in love. I like the more sweeter wines I have found out, and this one was a major hit for me. I get the big ol bottle from Costco and it's great.
Alaina C.
Alaina C.
Fredonia, NY

This is my all time favorite wine! It is sweet but a nice wine to drink with just about everything! I also drink this wine when out with friends and everyone always seems to love it! It is a definite must have in the cabinet! #AMAZING
sandra d.
sandra d.
Clearwater, FL

Delicious! Not too sweet. A great price and available in every place I've been that sells wine. Comes in several sizes from personal to party size. It's a great failsafe for a hostess gift, a night in, a girl's night,the list goes on.
Kristal C.
Kristal C.

When I first started trying wine, I was bit sure which one would be best. I asked people for opinions and this one was a huge hit! I decided to try it and it was really good. It's not as sweet as the one I like but the taste is good.
Kiera R.
Kiera R.
Kittanning, Pa

I love this wine. Barefoot Moscato is the best! It's so affordable and sometimes it's even on sale! It's not too sweet-- which is why I like this brand so much! It's my favorite summer wine! I would definitely recommend it to others!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Tempe, AZ

I not a huge fan of champagne, so we decided to use moscato for our wedding toasts. It was great! Everyone really enjoyed it and we went through all the bottle we had. Really recommend this as it is sweet without being over powering
erin B.
erin B.
Elizabethton, TN

I enjoy sweet wine. I used to love this wine until recent. The sulfate count is much to high and contributes to me getting headaches. So I have to aeek out wines with less sulfates in them and less preservitaves and other additives.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?