BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Ashley G.
Schuykl Havn, PA
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot is one of my favorite brands of moscato wines. The price is very reasonable, and comes in a decent sized bottle. The bottle is easy to open every time I've purchased. I recommend this brand to friends often.
Stephanie L.
Riviera Beach , FL
Happy Hour Expert
I've had better tasting wines for the same price. moscato is supposed to be sweet but this has a dry taste. I bought it last minute but if you are looking for something affordable I would go with yellowtail.
Karley S.
To be honest, my go to wine has always been Yellow Tail Moscato.  I just recently moved down south, and into my first apartment, so I am on a little bit of a budget. With that being said, I noticed Barefoot was a few dollars cheaper than Yellowtail so I decided to give it a try, and boy have I been missing out.  Not only is the price great, that fruity, fresh flavor is so apparent.
Ashley J.
Good product and a great price. It isn't as sweet as a few I've had and not quite as rich but it is pretty good especially for the price. This one is usually very easy to find in all grocery stores. I would recommend it to others who like moscato.
Sha P.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my go-to. Its affordable, smooth and crisp with a nice sweetness, and doesn't give me a headache after a few drinks, as most wines do. I like barefoot, they've been consistent and easily available where i shop.
Lessie C.
Atlantic City, NJ
I love a good Moscato and this is it. I was surprised how good it was because I have had Barefoot wine in the past and they let me down but this wine did not disappoint. It was good and did not leave a bad after taste which is crucial for me when I am drinking. Definitely would recommend.
Kylie O.
Columbus, OH
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot Moscato is the go to cheap wine. It's very fruity and light, but tastes delicious. You can hardly tell there is alcohol, so for those of you who don't like the taste, this would be perfect for you.
Sherri B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This wine is delicious! It's not too sweet like moscato can get but it isn't bitter either. It's the perfect blend! My favorite moscato I've tried to date. It's affordable and I'll continue to buy it until I find a better.
Sichelle W.
Mendocino, CA
Sweet, light, refreshing and not too acidic. My girlfriends and I love to grab a couple bottles and take them to the beach on sunny days. Super affordable at just $7 a bottle at my local grocer! I definitely recommend trying barefoot moscato!
Aimee S.
Love this. I'm a moscato fan, and barefoot is good and cheap. I don't drink often, but when I do, I go for this mostly. I actually received a bottle as part of my gift for being in a wedding. Pretty good.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?