BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
  • Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Gia D.
Gia D.
Can never go wrong with this wine. It's perfect for the summer if you want something light to drink. I like to use it for homemade sangria with some mixed fruit and vodka. Absolutely delicious.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
This is one of my go to wines!! The taste is not too sweet and not too bitter. You can mix it with juice if you want a sweeter taste. You can enjoy this bottle for around $5-$7 at most stores.
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Fabens, TX
This is one of THE BEST wines that I've ever tasted. I always recommend this wine to my family and friends first time wine drinkers. It just has this nice crisp taste. My absolute favorite!!!
Nikki A.
Nikki A.
Hiram, GA
It's really smooth and nice . I like how sweet the flavor is and it really smooth and there is a perfect balance of flavor. Really good item to consider for party or sharing with your friends
Rita T.
Rita T.
Hudson, NH
Barefoot Moscato is my go to wine. I love the sweet fruity flavor. Not dry or woodsy im not a red wine drinker. I make a great raspberry lemonade Moscato drink for entertaining in the summer.
Millinie T.
Millinie T.
Moscato is amazing! It's a really good drink for when you want to just kick back with your girls and have a good night, or when you want to have a romantic evening for your significant other.
Bekah C.
Bekah C.
Kokomo, IN
This stuff is super cheap yet really yummy. You can get a giant bottle and it still be a decent price. I'm more of a white wine anyways so the sweetness and bitterness is just the right mix.
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.
Levittown, PA
Happy Hour Expert
In college I would go through bottles of this. It was my favorite and still is. I recommend it to everyone! It's awesome and definitely meets my expectations. I will definitely buy it again.
Kelli M.
Kelli M.
Kansas City, MO
great flavor. alcohol percentage is good. great cold or warm. one of my favorite go to's when i dont feel like reading a bottle to make sure it will be good. always have faith in this brand!
Arlene T.
Arlene T.
I absolutely love Barefoot Moscato. This taste great and is refreshing. I became hooked after someone gave me a couple of bottle for Halloween. It was perfect, I would definitely buy again.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?