Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Eileen T.
Eileen T.
Novi, MI

Very sweet and delicious wine for a cheap price. Can't beat that! Great to have a glass after a long days work.
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
Oak Forest, IL

I love the sweet crisp taste of barefoot wines . They are one of my favorite brands to drink.And thankfully my grocery store usually has it on sale.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.

I love barefoot light refreshing and cheap. One of my go to wine brands. I prefer the Riesling though over the moscato. Less sweet.
Lacey h.
Lacey h.
Cody, WY

Delicious, moscato is one of my favorite wine of all time this one is one I keep going back to, even my friends love it when I bring it over
Daneshia S.
Daneshia S.
Maricopa, AZ

I know if I'm having a bad day or craving something sweet, I can turn to barefoot. It taste so smooth in my mouth and I love to cook with it. It adds a little kick to desserts when i make them.
deni m.
deni m.

Good wine but can be a little too sweet. make sure to keep it cold. perfectly light and refreshing. barefoot never disappoints and even their big bottles are reasonably priced.
Amber j.
Amber j.

This is one of my favorite. It is smooth and has just the right amount of sweetness. Barefoot is my go to for quality wines when I don't have the budget for a high end bottle but want a high end taste
Rachelle B.
Rachelle B.

I love Barefoot. It is my go to wine! It is affordable, yet still very tasty. This wine pairs well with desserts. A sweet wine, so if you prefer something drier try their Pinot Grigio or Sauvigaun Blanc.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Keyport, NJ

I am not a fan of wines that are too sweet. Its not the worst but def not my fav! I prefer a more subtle taste and love merlots. However Barefoot brand is good!
brionna g.
brionna g.

Sauvignon Blanc (The green bottle) is my favorite moscato. Not only is this brand very affordable, but the taste is also of quality too. This moscato is very smooth and flavorful.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now