BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has neve...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Evelynn D.
I like barefoot. I have only had the moscoto once. Its fairly sweet. I can't drink it often for that fact. There are other moscotos that I find are better.
Shelby W.
Oak Ridge, TN
This is a delicious, sweet wine for the price! I love barefoot co and appreciate the fact that I won't break the bank when buying a bottle of their wine.
Tiffany F.
Lookout Mtn, GA
This wine is very tasty and good for rainy night, curling up on the couch with your girls. its also reasonably priced. you definitely get your moneys worth
Dottie N.
Laurens, SC
My favorite wine, Taste is awesome with a sweet smooth taste. Great for picnics. It is perfect chilled or at room temperature. It is also very affortable.
Beth L.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm not a big drinker but I do enjoy drinking this , especially when I'm relaxing or when I'm with a group of girls . Amazing,relaxing, chill, sweet drink!
Erin H.
Longwood, FL
Not bad for the money! Still a little too sweet for me, but my best friend loves the stuff. I'm more of a red person, but this makes great white sangria!
Pamela M.
Topeka, KS
Excellent choice for new wine drinkers! Not pricey, most stores carry it, and chills wonderfully. Would recommend it for anyone and have purchased myself.
Jadeylyn H.
Fresno, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is a good inexpensive sweet wine. It's not too sweet either which makes it nice. I don't feel like I'm drinking juice when I have a glass of Moscato.
Nicole B.
Griffith , IN
I love barefoot Moscato especially during the summer months. A nice cold glass and relaxing on my patio with the warm summer breeze! Nothing taste better!!
Dana F.
Oakdale, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
When I'm looking for a refreshing, picnic, inexpensive wine, this is my go to! Cheap & delicious. Unfortunately I can't even get my fiance' to try it :(
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?