Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Leann H.
Leann H.
Milwaukee, WI
I love all wine made by Barefoot. Its our brand of choice
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Philadelphia, PA
Barefoot Moscato rules! It's my "go-to" brand whenever I have a party. It can be paired with almost any appetizer and it isn't overly sweet.
Ashley Y.
Ashley Y.
Hilton, NY
This is by far my favorite wine! It tastes great and is very cheap!
Maria G.
Maria G.
Mount Wolf, PA
I recently tried Barefoot wine at a friend's party and I found the taste to be superb. My friend received a case of wine from a neighbor and gave me a bottle to take home. Here's to good friends. My husband and I enjoyed it the next night and we now regularly pick up the wine when we shop.
Nicole O.
Nicole O.
Antioch , Ca
Such a very flavorful taste cant go wrong with Moscato Barefoot has a great selection. I love how refreshing it is always hits the spot!
Querida L.
Querida L.
Stafford , VA
Okay so I deem myself as sort of a wine connoisseur. So, I can tell you what a good wine taste like or what kind you should seek out for what you are looking for. I would label barefoot's moscato a good, light, excitement in your mouth wine. It is not something you seek out if you are looking for fall over the curb fun. It is more like I am going to host a nice gathering with light dessert treats and I want a drink that everyone will enjoy wine, even the ones that claim they don’t drink. Gasp. I would also say this is a good wine to bring to someone’s house because of its’ light and sweet taste. Overall it is yummy and tasty.
Alexandria A.
Alexandria A.
I love Moscato, and Barefoot is not one of my favorites. It's good for the price, but there are better in the same price range, like Sutter Home. This brand definitely has an unpleasant aftertaste.
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
I love Moscato and Barefoot makes one of the best ones I've had. Love the wine will keep drinking this brand prices as great.
Tara B.
Tara B.
Tacoma, WA
Love this! It's inexpensive, and tastes great! It's my go to wine! It's got the right amount of sweetness. They have a bunch of different flavors but this is my favorite!
Melissa I.
Melissa I.
I love all of their wines
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?