Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Seattle, WA

Really tasty, affordable summertime wine. Sometimes a bit too sweet and I often choose a Sauvignon Blanc instead.
Erica D.
Erica D.
Playa Del Rey, CA

My favorite Moscato! Delicious flavorful and perfect over some ice on a summer night. Definitely a great present to bring over a friends.
Joy A.
Joy A.
Jackson, MS

This moscato is amazing, Just add some strawberries and maybe some juice and you got a delish sangria. You cannot go wrong with this product!!!!
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Middletown, NJ

Barefoot is always my go-to wine when I want to pick up something quick that I know will taste great!
Samira A.
Samira A.
Clifton, NJ

For the price that barefoot is sold at the moscato is the best taste for your dollar. Just a fruity hint to it which makes it one of the smoothr white wines I've had. I like to bring this to just a casual dinner with the girls or even a night in with the boyfriend.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Jacksonville, FL

I love this brand of wine!
Teila T.
Teila T.
Town Creek, AL

This is my go to wine! It's so cheap and it tastes great! It's my fav
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
McKeesport, PA

Love this brand so much! This is defiantly my go-to wine for any occasion. It's classy, delicious and affordable.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.

If I'm looking to not spend a lot of money, but a decent wine.. barefoot is the way to go. Light & sweet it's not bad for the cost.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Vista, CA

Love this wine. Love Barefoot in general. I am more than willing to pay a dollar more for quality wine like this. You can actually taste the difference between this brand and others like galo. This pairs nicely with fish and chicken. Its sweet enough that I find it appetizing and light enough to have multiple glasses.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now