BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Jaymi B.
Bluffton, SC
Barefoot was the first thing that I tried once I turned twenty one. Now it has been upstaged by stella rosa, but I still will drink it! The cost is right!
Vickie B.
Oklahoma City, OK
You can't go wrong with Barefoot. I love a sweet, chilled wine. It is affordable without being cheap. Believe me, it is a fine line! This brand is perfect!
Lisa G.
Sweet, and just lovely when paired with pears. (See what I did there?) Not the world's greatest wine ever, but honestly the best white wine from Barefoot.
Lynn C.
Portland, OR
I liked this barefoot mascato whenever me and my sister get together she would always bring a bottle of win and we'd chill and chit chat sipping our wines.
Ashley P.
Hoboken, NJ
This sweet red wine is perfect for anyone who loves white moscato but is looking to branch out. It is pretty sweet and is also perfect for making sangria.
Bridget W.
San Marcos, Ca
Cheap table wine, not so much suitable for people who really like wine, it's like a wine cooler. Good "starter wine" for anyone who just wants some hooch!
Jennifer R.
Centreville, VA
This is my favorite go-to wine. I almost always have a bottle in the fridge. So yummy, goes with everything, and always on sale for $6ish! Can't beat that.
Erika K.
Franklin, TN
I drank these at a baseball game once and they made the game enjoyable! Great taste and they come in different sizes and flavors! Price is pretty good too!
Tabitha S.
Grand Forks, ND
We love to drink a glass of wine at the end of the night. It is a great way to unwind. This wine does the trick such a great price but doesn't taste cheap
Audrey F.
Sabina, OH
This wine is perfect for people who are new to wine. It's very sweet and not too dry! While this isn't my favorite Moscato it is a good wine for the price!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?