Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Katelin B.
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT
This wine is a great product for those who want to save money but have expensive taste! When served chill, it is nice and refreshing! So pour a glass and enjoy !
Melisa B.
Melisa B.
Cumberland, RI
This is a very good wine is is delicious... it goes with anything and you can enjoy a glass everyday it is a very good price... good taste at a great price
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Vandergrift, PA
Hands down one of my favorite wines! Drink it chilled. Super sweet and tasty! And cheap too!
Amanda Y.
Amanda Y.
Eugene, OR
I'm not a huge wine fan, but this is my go to wine when I do drink it. It's cheap and still taste good. Pair it with some cheese and crackers and you have a great girls night!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Sacramento, Ca
I love to relax and enjoy a glass of Moscato. I also always take a bottle of moscato to enjoy with some sweets for my monthly girls nights :)
Shaye W.
Shaye W.
Love love love this stuff...my opinion the best cheap wine to buy ...great taste great flavor..love everything about it
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Casa Grande, AZ
I love all Moscatos, especially this one! It is sweet after a few glasses, but aren't they all? This particular brand is super refreshing and I always bring a bottle with me to nights out with the girls.
Linsey R.
Linsey R.
Las Vegas, NV
Im like many and love wine so naturally you try a lot and find what you like. I had to search for a moscoto that I love and this is it. It doesn't have that bitter aftertaste like many wines do.
Sherlyn G.
Sherlyn G.
Beech Island, SC
I am not a fan of drinking Barefoot by it's self, but it is perfect for moscato punch. It's flavorful enough that you don't loose the flavor, and light enough it doesn't weight your punch. You take two bottle of Barefoot, 1 Liter of Sprite, 1 can of frozen pink lemonade and and frozen bag of strawberries. I love the way it taste and I am such a light weight these days it only takes two glasses and I am the life of the party.
casie k.
casie k.
Waterford, MI
I drink wine all the time and Barefoot wine is a good wine for a low price.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?