BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Emily Z.
My favorite wine! A coworker introduced this to me years ago and it’s my go to. I’m not a fan of dark, bitter wines. I like girly drinks and this is it!
Meranda V.
Republic, MO
Love it, I buy Barefoot wine all the time. It isn't too expensive and I like the taste. My favorite is Cabernet Sauvignon but I do love me some Moscato !
Lisa T.
Manhattan, IL
This is by far my favorite Moscato. Deliciously sweet with a crisp aftertaste. Perfect for a relaxing night at home when you're craving something sweet.
Sandra O.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Moscato is my favorite type of wine and Barefoot has great prices! I actually just bought cases of this for sisters bridal shower and everyone loved it!
Rosemary C.
Stilwell, OK
A good dessert wine, just a little biter which I do not like but this one seems balanced and is a good change from some other moscatos that are too sweet
Krystal M.
Dallas, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
By far my fav wine! I can sit down and drink a bit the by myself. There is absolutely nothing like having a glass of this and taking a hot bubble bath ♡
Tiffany R.
Spring Hill, FL
The Barefoot Mascato was a little too sweet for me, after one glass I had a headache! This is a great wine for anyone who likes to fill that sweet spot!
jasmin c.
Santa Maria, CA
When I can't afford an expensive wine this is my go to. Seriously it's still very good. I keep at least one bottle of this just in case of an emergency.
Rebecca Lynn W.
Oakland, MS
Great value! Yummy taste and the price is amazing! This is my go to wine always! Even have friends that aren't huge wine drinkers that have became a fan!
Rose B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This definitely won't impress any wine expert, but for the price, it tastes alright. Good for young college students or those living on a limited income.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?