Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Ren J.
Ren J.
Santa Clara, CA

I love Moscato; it's one of my favorite wines to drink during the summer months. I love the lightness of the wine as it pairs well with veggie kabobs, spring rolls, or chicken tacos, which are my main foods I go to when I am enjoying my summer.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Homestead, FL

Absolutely delicious! I love all barefoot products but the Moscato is by far my favorite! Cheap, sweet, and gets the job done! Perfect for a girls night in with your best friend! Add strawberries :p
Jacqueline Q.
Jacqueline Q.
Bangor, ME

If you like a great white wine that has a sweet flavor and is affordable, Barefoot Moscato is it.
Mandy P.
Mandy P.

This one keeps with the rest in being sweet and refreshing.
Beth S.
Beth S.

This wine was way to sweet for me.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Lakewood, OH

Perfect for a girls' night in watching old movies! It is cheap and tastes wonderful while giving the perfect ease into comfort.
Alishia M.
Alishia M.
Camp Hill, PA

Barefoot Moscato is one of my favorite wines! I always go for the large bottle. Love to use this in my sangria, too!
Danielle E.
Danielle E.

This has to be one of the best wines for cheap.. I think it's no more than 4 bucks in the store and its amazing. It sweet with notes of peaches, kiwis, and a slight hint of grapefruit. I love it...is amazing as a dessert wine... And even with a nice pungent cheese like an humbolt fog or a really moldy blu cheese.. It's amazing and for around 4 bucks you can't go wrong;)
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Cleveland Hts, OH

It is a very sweet wine. Great for beggingg wine drinks who are new to the tastes and complexity of wine. It's simple, it tastes great, and its cheap (I can get it sometimes under 5 bucks on sale).
Andrea B.
Andrea B.

If you are not a wine drinker or are new to wine, definitely go with moscato. Barefoot especially is a good choice due to its price and taste. Moscato is usually my go-to, and it goes great with a lot!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now