Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Los Angeles, CA

This wine is bubbly and refreshing! I prefer it over many other of it's kind.
Anna M.
Anna M.

I love sweeter wines and Barefoot Moscato is one of my favorites. It's so cheap so I never feel guilty about buying a bottle. If you love sweet wine, this is the bottle for you!
April F.
April F.
Talbott, TN

Great wine with a great price. Several varieties available. It's affordable enough to give as a gift at any event your invited to.
Heather S.
Heather S.

I am a HUGE fan of moscato but I find this brand to be too carbonated! I prefer only one or two other brands because they all seem to be carbonted, not sure if that's just something specific to moscato or not.
Joanne M.
Joanne M.
Brick, NJ

Nice and sweet. For a summer picnic it's perfect! It also a perfect match for mixing with your favorite summer fruit, ginger ale, or seltzer. My favorite way to enjoy is with some exceptional cheeses and fruit!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Clinton, MA

Love love love this moscato! Honestly, barefoot doesn't really do their other wines as tasty as this one. Love it over ice, as crazy as that sounds. It's so refreshing! It'll get ya feeling good too !
sara s.
sara s.
Harrisburg, PA

This would be a great wine for a warm spring day or hot summer day drink with some great girlfriends! The taste is refreshing and goes great with deserts and fresh fruits!
Shona S.
Shona S.
Tampa, FL

Wonderful wine with a sweet taste!!!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.

I am not a Moscato fan, and Barefoot is definitely too sweet for me. So many of my female friends and relatives love this wine, and buy it by the gallon, but it's not for me.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Memphis, TN

Barefoot Moscato is perfectly sweet! I always grab a bottle for a girl's night out. Not too sweet, not too bitter.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now