Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Renee S.
Renee S.
Grayslake, IL
I am a wine junky, I drink all kinds of wines. Its hard to come across a bottle of wine that is fairly cheap and still have it taste good. This wine will fulfill your expectations, if you haven't tried it yet i urge you to try this. Your taste buds will most definitely will be satisfied.
Erin F.
Erin F.
Connersville, IN
I am still a newbie wine drinker and I'm quite picky, but this is one of my new favorites. It isn't too strong or too sweet. Just right. I love Barefoot Moscato!
Valerie K.
Valerie K.
Ripon, WI
I started drinking this wine in college when my bank account was very sad looking. It's a cheap wine, but doesn't lack any flavor. It's smooth and sweet, delicious and very enjoyable. I've since graduated college and I'm still enjoying a glass here and there.
Claire P.
Claire P.
Groveport, OH
If you're looking for a delicious, sweet, inexpensive wine, look no further. Barefoot Moscato offers ladies a fruity white wine that can be enjoyed at parties or at a girls night in. You can't go wrong!
Staci D.
Staci D.
Peoria, AZ
This is a great wine to bring as a hostess gift for casual parties or MLM type parties because it is sweet and likable but also inexpensive. Almost everyone enjoys this wine.
Christine D.
Christine D.
Rimrock, AZ
If you like Moscato. Barefoot is a nice brand. It is inexpensive but good for the money. A little sweet but that is why I like Moscato. Nice light wine.
Jena B.
Jena B.
Bangor, ME
Love this stuff. Most wine tastes like vinegar to me. Light and fruity. I like it best with frozen berries in it.
Lydia H.
Lydia H.
Granite City, IL
This is one of the cheapest brands of wine. Considering that, it is actually quite good for the price.
Heather S.
Heather S.
I love this moscato, this is my go to for a sweet wine. Barefoot never disappoints! This is perfect for a hot summer day, or to go with dessert.
Cassandra E.
Cassandra E.
Oyster Bay, NY
Perfect for a warm summer afternoon. Toss in some frozen berries for a great flavor boost that doesn't water down like ice.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?