BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Gwen G.
Gwen G.
An excellent wine for a night in. If I were to visit the supermarket after a long day, this would be the wine to take home. It's a very good price for a very good wine. I enjoy it paired with sweet cheeses and desserts. The Barefoot Red Moscato is wonderful to make into Sangria with no need to add so much sweetness. I could sip it through a straw all night.
Meagan M.
Meagan M.
Greenville, PA
Barefoot is an amazing wine and it's affordable! The pink and red moscatos are also wonderful! Depending on your tastes I'd also recommend the sweet red and the reisling!
Kristina P.
Kristina P.
Flagler beach, FL
Can't beat this price and taste. Love grabbing the biggest bottle of this for a girls night. Nice to have this and snacks. Beware though, it is very sweet. If you're more into dry wines this probably isn't for you!
Barbara D.
Barbara D.
Los Angeles, CA
This moscato is really sweet and tasty. Everything you would want in a moscato and the price is right!
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Troy, NY
I'm a Reisling girl but when I tried this I was blown away. It's so light and refreshing! Can't go wrong with the price either! It's really sweet so you can't drink too much at once!
Kerin M.
Kerin M.
Barefoot Moscato has the perfect amount of sweetness and great to have after a long day. At a very affordable price point there's not reason not to give it a try.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Columbia, MO
It's a good wine to pair with something light like chicken or fish. It's definitely a sweeter wine, but not too sweet it'll give you a stomach ache.
Kara A.
Kara A.
Crestview , FL
Barefoot moscato is my go to Moscato. Love the taste and I love the price. It's just right to unwind with a glass and a good talk with a girlfriend.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is really good and a very good price! I've had some of the more expensive moscatos and this definitely gives those a run for the money! I'd suggest trying the chardonnay also! Its wonderful!!!
Lola F.
Lola F.
Wayne, IL
I love Barefoot, and I am normally a white wine consumer only. But this Moscato is toooo sweet for my liking. There really is no crisp after taste like a more expensive Moscato. I would pay a little more if the quality improved just a bit.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?