Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Mila C.
Mila C.
Wine beginner? This is a MUST! Perfect taste combination . & you don't necessarily have to drive all around town to pick up a bottle. You can find these babies @ your local grocery store. Price? Easy & very affordable. So what are you waiting on?
Meghan D.
Meghan D.
Woodstock, GA
This stuff is almost too easy to drink. Great drink to pick up for a girls night. I sometimes throw in some frozen fruit instead of ice cubes if it's on the warmer side. Tastes delicious. It's a sweet wine so be prepared for that.
Mackenzie B.
Mackenzie B.
Butler, NJ
This is my all time favorite wine and everybody that knows me knows that!
It's light and definitely inexpensive so you can't beat that if you're a fan of sweet wines.
Katelin B.
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT
This wine is a great product for those who want to save money but have expensive taste! When served chill, it is nice and refreshing! So pour a glass and enjoy !
Melisa B.
Melisa B.
Cumberland, RI
This is a very good wine is is delicious... it goes with anything and you can enjoy a glass everyday it is a very good price... good taste at a great price
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Vandergrift, PA
Hands down one of my favorite wines! Drink it chilled. Super sweet and tasty! And cheap too!
Amanda Y.
Amanda Y.
Eugene, OR
I'm not a huge wine fan, but this is my go to wine when I do drink it. It's cheap and still taste good. Pair it with some cheese and crackers and you have a great girls night!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Sacramento, Ca
I love to relax and enjoy a glass of Moscato. I also always take a bottle of moscato to enjoy with some sweets for my monthly girls nights :)
Shaye W.
Shaye W.
Love love love this stuff...my opinion the best cheap wine to buy ...great taste great flavor..love everything about it
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Casa Grande, AZ
I love all Moscatos, especially this one! It is sweet after a few glasses, but aren't they all? This particular brand is super refreshing and I always bring a bottle with me to nights out with the girls.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?