BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Josh M.
Josh M.
Rochester, NY
Just right for lovers of sweet white wine. The price is reasonable, it's easy to find at spirit/wine stores, and the taste is perfect for a cozy night watching at home.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
N Arlington, NJ
The entire collection of wines from Barefoot is pretty decent, and inexpensive-- Definitely suggest the red moscato if you like regular moscato, but want something a little more tart.
Holly R.
Holly R.
Islip, NY
Such a sweet, crisp wine! So cheap too! Love this stuff : ) Great with frozen green grapes as ice cubes!
Kim T.
Kim T.
I prefer sparkling, but this is very good. It's affordable and tastes great. I recommend!
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Hope Mills, NC
This is a delicious sweet wine that compliments most every meal.
Jenn M.
Jenn M.
Des Moines, IA
This is my go to wine. It is delicious, cheap, and readily available. In my opinion I've never had a bad Moscato no matter how cheap. So I always purchase the cheapest! I'm frugal like that.
melanie R.
melanie R.
Cincinnati, OH
I LOVE Moscoto. This Barefood one is wonderful, its cheap, easy to find and tastes great!
I would defiantly recommend this for a evening in with the girls or a movie night!
Candace L.
Candace L.
Bogart, GA
I love Barefoot Moscato! Great taste for a great price! Definitely worth every penny. MIx with orange and cranberry juice and throw in some fresh fruit for a yummy glass of sangria!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Media, PA
The perfect cheap sweet wine for any time or any occasion. Sure to please everyone. My go-to wine always.
Kristen O.
Kristen O.
La Mirada, CA
You will not get a better moscato at this price. You would have to spend triple to get a better flavor. It's a crowd pleaser and it easy to drink.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?