Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Audrey R.
Audrey R.
West Warren, MA
Moscato is the only wine I will drink, and this has to be my favorite. It's so light and crisp and tastes wonderful with any food I pair it with, usually have chicken or sometimes even a steak. I enjoy this wine because its sweet and isn't bitter like they sometimes can be. A+++
Savanna T.
Savanna T.
Stony Point, NC
I'm a red wine drinker so when I get Barefoot Moscato I get it to pare with my meal. It's cheap which is nice.
Christine P.
Christine P.
Cicero, IL
Happy Hour Expert
I find that this wine is crisp and sweet. It is one of the sweetest wines on the market. It is good to pair with almost anything and good at anytime. It does have to be chilled.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Tampa, FL
Can't beat the price & taste for a girls night in! Whenever I'm trying to throw together a girl's night in last minute this is my go-to. Its easy to find (carried at gas stations, grocery stores, etc) & cost efficient. Often I use frozen white grapes in it as ice cubes, which taste & look great. Definitely worth the money!
Lisa E.
Lisa E.
Rutherford, NJ
This is one of the only wines that I thoroughly enjoy drinking...goes down easily and leaves a nice after taste
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
This is wonderful. gives you a very nice buzz! great to use for cocktails! and omg the sangria - with this powerful; as a college student I lost count of how many bottles I had of these ! its good people. depending on your preference but to me it is good!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Colorado Springs, CO
Kathryn B.
Kathryn B.
Fall River, MA
This is one of my favorite brands of the wine. The moscato is very sweet and fruity. I think it would go with any meal or is great on its own. It is so affordable that it is hard to believe that it has such a great flavor. It's not strong, bitter, or burns when drinking like some of the very cheap wines. A go-to of mine when I'm not sure what others will like!
Annie W.
Annie W.
Bloomington, IL
I love that this low cost wine hits the spot and gives me the sweet wine I am looking for! It's a crowd favorite with my friends as they love a Moscato!
Loretta C.
Loretta C.
Yum yum yum by far one of my favorite brands of wine! Great price and the girls night out will absolutely need one of these
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?