BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Nikki S.
Nome, AK
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I love this wine! It's a fairly sweet wine.. Not overly sweet but not at all tart. Very in expensive. It's easy to find & it's pairs well with many meals..
Dona P.
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased a bottle because I love a good moscato, and it was on sale. This is definitely a go to favorite for a cheaper wine, but not my favorite overall.
Bobbie C.
Morehead, Ky
By far Barefoot is the smoothst and best tasting wine for the price range .
Refrigerate after opening , replace lid let it chill over night then serve .
Brandi F.
Lakeland, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Definitely my favorite lower end Moscato I have tried so many different kinds this one sits well and doesn't have a bitter aftertaste it's my go to moscato
Chelsea S.
Chandler, OK
I love this wine!! It is the first item I buy every time I go into the liquor store. The price is good and the taste is even better. It is my go to wine.
Betsy A.
Walterboro, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Barefoot is a perfect choice for a ladies night! It met all of my expectations and maybe even more. If anything I'd say I wish it was a little more bitter!
Diana F.
denton, TX
This moscato is at such great price point. I find its sweetness light enough to be able to enjoy a couple of glasses. I like to pick up a bottle to share.
Sherri G.
This is a great way to start trying out wines. It's a sweet wine without carbonation. It's not great to pair with a dinner but it's fantastic with dessert.
This wine is sweet and delicious. I had to stop drinking it because of the aftermath. Next day, no matter how little I drank, I'd wake up with a headache.
Jamie R.
Love this I will drink this every night. Sweet and refreshing without any after taste. The price is perfecr would recommend new wine drinkers to try this.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?