Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Doreen C.
Doreen C.

I'm not a big wine drinker. But I love Barefoot, its crisp and a little sweet.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Newport, RI

Deliciously crisp, and fruity. Perfect for a night at home.
Chlaine D.
Chlaine D.
Murfreesboro, TN

This wine is really good. It's not too bitter. Not too sweet. It's just right. I recommend this wine to everyone.
brenda a.
brenda a.
Spartanburg, SC

Love this wine. Not too sweet. Great when it is nice and chilled.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Marietta, GA

Sometimes you just want a bottle of wine but you don't want to pay astronomical prices. This wine is exactly the opposite, its an inexpensive wine with an expensive taste. When I buy one there is never a drop left! Worth the buy!
Jaclyn M.
Jaclyn M.

Barefoot Moscato, as well as their Pink and Red Moscato, are all really worth the money. Good flavor, not too pricey.
KACEY D.
KACEY D.

This is a pretty good table wine. Apothic just came out with a white wine blend that is a must try! White wine makes me a little sleepy so i stear away from it.
Angela J.
Angela J.
Battle Creek, MI

I like this wine a lot, it's cheap and it's sweet. My two favorites! :) A good wine to make wine cocktails with, if your having food with this wine make sure to remember its sweetness.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Green Bay, WI

Love the taste of this wine and is sweet.. not dry at all. My favorite wine to drink. And also if the bottle has been open for a while but had a wine stopper in it it still tastes good and doesn't seem to go bad or flat in a short period of time
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
West Monroe, LA

This is by far my favorite "grocery store" wine. I love that it is cheap and taste great.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now