Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Philadelphia, PA
Barefoot Moscato rules! It's my "go-to" brand whenever I have a party. It can be paired with almost any appetizer and it isn't overly sweet.
Ashley Y.
Ashley Y.
Hilton, NY
This is by far my favorite wine! It tastes great and is very cheap!
Maria G.
Maria G.
Mount Wolf, PA
I recently tried Barefoot wine at a friend's party and I found the taste to be superb. My friend received a case of wine from a neighbor and gave me a bottle to take home. Here's to good friends. My husband and I enjoyed it the next night and we now regularly pick up the wine when we shop.
Nicole O.
Nicole O.
Antioch , Ca
Such a very flavorful taste cant go wrong with Moscato Barefoot has a great selection. I love how refreshing it is always hits the spot!
Querida L.
Querida L.
Stafford , Va
Okay so I deem myself as sort of a wine connoisseur. So, I can tell you what a good wine taste like or what kind you should seek out for what you are looking for. I would label barefoot's moscato a good, light, excitement in your mouth wine. It is not something you seek out if you are looking for fall over the curb fun. It is more like I am going to host a nice gathering with light dessert treats and I want a drink that everyone will enjoy wine, even the ones that claim they don’t drink. Gasp. I would also say this is a good wine to bring to someone’s house because of its’ light and sweet taste. Overall it is yummy and tasty.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Clever, MO
One of my favorite moscatos it is cheap and tasty!Sweet crisp and amazing everything a moscato should be!It is my cheap version of Marco Negri!
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Albuquerque, NM
My all time favorite wine. Definitely on the sweet side so goes great with desserts or on its own.
Tara B.
Tara B.
Tacoma, WA
Love this! It's inexpensive, and tastes great! It's my go to wine! It's got the right amount of sweetness. They have a bunch of different flavors but this is my favorite!
Mila C.
Mila C.
Wine beginner? This is a MUST! Perfect taste combination . & you don't necessarily have to drive all around town to pick up a bottle. You can find these babies @ your local grocery store. Price? Easy & very affordable. So what are you waiting on?
Meghan D.
Meghan D.
Woodstock, GA
This stuff is almost too easy to drink. Great drink to pick up for a girls night. I sometimes throw in some frozen fruit instead of ice cubes if it's on the warmer side. Tastes delicious. It's a sweet wine so be prepared for that.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?