BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Sa'Misty U.
Sa'Misty U.
OMG! The first wine I ever tried and I still love it! This is definitely a great beginner wine to get everyone on the vino train. It is very sweet light and refreshing. The price is unbelievable (great for college students like myself). If you are of age and want a nice wine experience, pick up this winner!
J M.
J M.
Las Vegas, NV
For the price, not bad. Great for an evening summer barbecue.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Aliquippa, PA
Love this wine during summer. Great chiiled wine for any cookout! Its also nice for summer days because it is not a high alcohol content.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Palm Harbor, FL
I'd heard good things so I decided to try barefoot moscato one evening in my quest to find a yummy, sweet wine. I'll be honest, I almost didn't by it because of the low price. I'm so glad I took a chance because it's delicious! It paired perfectly with dessert after dinner. I now keep a couple bottles of pink in the fridge at all times.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Manassas, VA
Barefoot Moscato tends to be my go to wine, especially in the summer time! Affordable, but delicious!
Stevie S.
Stevie S.
Russellville, AR
This wine is my absolute favorite brand of wine, and at such a good flavor too. Definitely highly recommend for a nice drink at home with a great taste with a good buzz on the side.
Selena S.
Selena S.
Portland, OR
Love this wine! Barefoot is great on a Budget! The Moscato is smooth and goes great with deserts. Its even great to have a glass or a bottle just hanging out with the girls! I would recommend this to all!!
lauren v.
lauren v.
Love this wine.. about the only one i drink. Especially after a hard day at work. I enjoy a small glass everyday maybe special occasions two.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Vicksburg, MS
This wine taste really good but I'm not the biggest moscato fan. It's to sweet and is usually around 9% alcohol content. Great for wine beginners.
Marie H.
Marie H.
Arlington, WA
This is my "go-to" wine...family meals, bbq's, girls nights. It's my favorite with a price tag that lets me share it with everyone!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?