BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Claudia R.
Claudia R.
Fort Worth, TX
I have to say that this Moscato is one of my favorites one!! Just can't get enough of it. :) A couples things that I like about it is that is easy to find, cheap , not to strong or to sweet! I could just drink it with everything ..
Alison K.
Alison K.
Ballston Lake, NY
A great wine for the price! One of my favorites and great to bring as a present. I have mostly had whites.
Nicola Z.
Nicola Z.
Woodbury, MN
Delicious sweet wine! Affordable and perfect for drinking on the patio on a hot summer's eve!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Hattiesburg, MS
If I'm going to drink Moscato, then Barefoot it is! This wine is affordable and delicious...almost too delicious and easy to drink ;) Highly recommended!
Erica U.
Erica U.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite of the Moscato wines I've tasted because it's CHEAP, you can find it anywhere, and tastes high-quality!
I love pairing this with a light angel food cake topped with raspberries and strawberries.
shaina k.
shaina k.
Eden Prairie, MN
This is with out a doubt my favorite moscato. It's not a dry wine at all. I think its really fruity and goes down smooth. and if you like this you might like barefoot pink moscato as well.
Stefani L.
Stefani L.
Idaho falls , ID
I love barefoot wines and moscato is delicious! Better yet you cant beat the price.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Los Angeles, CA
WOW... its better than most wines. Enjoy!!!!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Washington, IL
I work at walmart and this is the best and most affordable moscato out there! It is sweet and bubbly and has a great taste. Barefoot wine is the best stuff at the grocery store for a great price.
Sharalie B.
Sharalie B.
This is my favorite drink to have sitting on the couch relaxing with a movie, after I've put my kids to bed! It's sweet enough to be a dessert and very refreshing too.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?