Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Whitney T.
Whitney T.
Sterling Hts, MI

Barefoot Moscato is awesome! I love Barefoot wines, and the Moscato definitely won't let you down. It's crisp, sweet, and refreshing. Definitely tastes like a more expensive wine - I highly recommend Barefoot!
Katee B.
Katee B.
Deltona, FL

One of the sweetest moscatos I have had. And the price is so inexpensive. You can't go wrong!
Charlotte R.
Charlotte R.
Holland, MI

Good taste- overall on the sweet side but a little flat. The price is cheap and it is still overall a good product- this is my quick go to drink!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Havelock, NC

I really like this wine! I am a moscato fan and this is one of my regular buys. This wine is inexpensive, but still tastes great! Barefoot is also one of the first moscatos I ever tried and was pleasantly surprised by it. I would recommend it to anyone!
Nikki A.
Nikki A.
Redlands, CA

Best moscato I've tasted!!
Christa S.
Christa S.
Santa Rosa, CA

And I did drink the entire bottle. Barefoot moscato is delicious. I am a new wine drinker and moscato is what I love. This bottle is cheap, but so delicious. If you do not like sweet wines try another Barefoot wine instead
Teresa D.
Teresa D.
Pawtucket, RI

Good wine, taste sweet and very affordable for a wine lover like myself. Always buy this wine for myself and if I have friends coming over.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Richmond, VA

98% of the time barefoot is the cheapest out there. I don't mind thought because considering it being about $6 it is mild in taste and gets the job done
Holly L.
Holly L.

When I want to go home and relax this is my go to wine!!!!
Kristine A.
Kristine A.

I am not a wine snob. If it tastes good and doesn't cost much, I like it. This tastes nice and sweet. And light so I dot feel hungover the next day.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?