Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Madison Hts, VA

For the price this is the best dessert wine option! Love the sweet, crisp, refreshing flavor of this wine!
Brittny K.
Brittny K.
Dallas, TX

Low price but BIG taste. I love Barefoot Moscato, it's the perfect blend of sweet, light, and tasty...plus It comes at an amazing price! Definitely a good purchase to keep in the fridge for after work or school.
Katrina P.
Katrina P.
Las Vegas, NV

Barefoot makes wine affordable and delicious! Their Moscato is a perfect dessert wine or tasteful to the sweet tooth palate of any wine drinker!
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Dauphin, PA

After a long night at work, this is amazing to come home and have a glass of. Pure enjoyment for my taste buds!
Leslie V.
Leslie V.
Estes Park, CO

Not a fan. I've tried several varities of Barefoot, and haven't like any of them. They are either too bland or have a sort of spoiled taste.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Oklahoma City, OK

My favorite wine!!!! It's light and smooth and makes me soooo relaxed!
Sonia B.
Sonia B.

I think this is a great wine. It's is inexpensive and taste good. Awesome if you are having lots of guest cause it won’t break your pocket book ;-)
Amanda p.
Amanda p.
Berwyn , Il

One of the first wines I've tried. I normally end up drinking the entire bottle myself.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
West Point, IA

Great taste and an even better price!
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Pottsville, AR

Too sweet for me. Though it is one of the best moscatos in the lower cost wines out there.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now