Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Kathryn B.
Kathryn B.
Fall River, MA
This is one of my favorite brands of the wine. The moscato is very sweet and fruity. I think it would go with any meal or is great on its own. It is so affordable that it is hard to believe that it has such a great flavor. It's not strong, bitter, or burns when drinking like some of the very cheap wines. A go-to of mine when I'm not sure what others will like!
Annie W.
Annie W.
Bloomington, IL
I love that this low cost wine hits the spot and gives me the sweet wine I am looking for! It's a crowd favorite with my friends as they love a Moscato!
Terri B.
Terri B.
Bartlesville, OK
This is one of only a few wines I enjoy. It is slightly sweet, not overly carbonated, and always exceeds my expectations.
Connie B.
Connie B.
Poquoson, VA
Moscato isn't my favorite wine in the world, but this is a great wine for getting drunk on a tight budget. :)
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Great wine if you're just starting to get into wine. Also good if you need something very sweet. Tastes like juice!
Michele T.
Michele T.
Copperas Cove, TX
Sweet yummy desert wine! Love it with fresh fruit!
I make it into a spritzer with some sparkling flavored water.
Patricia H.
Patricia H.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This wine is not too expensive and it tastes really good. I like the sweet taste to the Moscato. It's a nice wine to have with friends.
Kristie F.
Kristie F.
I'm giving this a B, just because I think Moscato D'Asti is a superior type of Moscato.

This is sweet but not overly so like some Moscatos can be, nor does it pack a punch like some cheaper Moscatos tend to. The pricepoint is also QUITE reasonable.
Renee S.
Renee S.
Grayslake, IL
I am a wine junky, I drink all kinds of wines. Its hard to come across a bottle of wine that is fairly cheap and still have it taste good. This wine will fulfill your expectations, if you haven't tried it yet i urge you to try this. Your taste buds will most definitely will be satisfied.
Erin F.
Erin F.
Connersville, IN
I am still a newbie wine drinker and I'm quite picky, but this is one of my new favorites. It isn't too strong or too sweet. Just right. I love Barefoot Moscato!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?