Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Amanda Y.
Amanda Y.
Eugene, OR

I'm not a huge wine fan, but this is my go to wine when I do drink it. It's cheap and still taste good. Pair it with some cheese and crackers and you have a great girls night!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Sacramento, Ca

I love to relax and enjoy a glass of Moscato. I also always take a bottle of moscato to enjoy with some sweets for my monthly girls nights :)
Shaye W.
Shaye W.

Love love love this stuff...my opinion the best cheap wine to buy ...great taste great flavor..love everything about it
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Casa Grande, AZ

I love all Moscatos, especially this one! It is sweet after a few glasses, but aren't they all? This particular brand is super refreshing and I always bring a bottle with me to nights out with the girls.
Linsey R.
Linsey R.
Las Vegas, NV

Im like many and love wine so naturally you try a lot and find what you like. I had to search for a moscoto that I love and this is it. It doesn't have that bitter aftertaste like many wines do.
Sherlyn G.
Sherlyn G.
Beech Island, SC

I am not a fan of drinking Barefoot by it's self, but it is perfect for moscato punch. It's flavorful enough that you don't loose the flavor, and light enough it doesn't weight your punch. You take two bottle of Barefoot, 1 Liter of Sprite, 1 can of frozen pink lemonade and and frozen bag of strawberries. I love the way it taste and I am such a light weight these days it only takes two glasses and I am the life of the party.
casie k.
casie k.
Waterford, MI

I drink wine all the time and Barefoot wine is a good wine for a low price.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Hackensack, NJ

The flavor of this wine is pretty good for the price, but the carbonation in it is displeasing
Rona L.
Rona L.
Federal Way, WA

When chilled, this makes for a great, sweet dessert wine. It's very affordable and tastes the way you'd expect a moscato to taste.
Nicole E.
Nicole E.
New Berlin, WI

Whenever I am in the mood for a glass of sweet, white wine, I reach for Moscato. Barefoot is a brand I can alway rely on when shopping at my local grocer. Their moscato does not fail. Bonus: If you don't feel like waiting for it to chill in the fridge after bringing it home, toss in some frozen grapes!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?