BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Silvia R.
Sacramento, CA
Barefoot has great pricing on there wines and a moscato is one of my favorite .barefoot also has the medium size bottles that are perfect for party favors
Katrenna T.
Calumet City, IL
The taste is something that I enjoy. The price is refreshing also. I can enjoy it during a nice girls night. I trnd to add fruit for an even better taste.
Haley B.
Springtown , TX
Moscato is my favorite wine, so I've tried plenty of brands. The barefoot is really good. If you come to my house, you can bet I have a bottle in the rack.
Rebekah M.
Monrovia , CA
I absolutely love Barefoot Moscato. Great taste for a cheap price and a high alcohol percentage (9%) you really can't go wrong. Drinking this as I type 😂.
Jaymi B.
Bluffton, SC
Barefoot was the first thing that I tried once I turned twenty one. Now it has been upstaged by stella rosa, but I still will drink it! The cost is right!
mandy s.
Leavenworth, KS
love this moscato!! Sweet but not to sweet it's just right!!! I hadn't had this brand before and then a friend brought it to a dinner once and I loved it!!
Renee E.
Oh how I love my wine. This barefoot though is definitely in the top 4. Any time I go to a campfire or picnic I make sure to have a bottle of this with me
Ariel C.
Jacksonville, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love moscato and this is one of my top picks. The price is always amazing and it still tastes great. Even my boy friend doesn't mind drinking it with me.
Erica R.
Pensacola, Fl
All I can say is YESSSSS! I love barefoot moscato you really cant go wrong with this wine ever! Its a good gift for yourself or for a party! So yummy too.
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I can't say enough good things about this product. It's one of my go to products. I have nothing but good things to say and I think others should try this.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?