BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Regina D.
Bossier city, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my favorite wine for a quick grab. Slightly sweet so that even a friend who doesn't squally drink wine can join in. I always have a bottle at home.
Michelle B.
This is by far my favorite wine. I haven't come across a Barefoot Wine I haven't liked. If you like wine this is the one for you! No vinegar taste either!
Silvia R.
Sacramento, CA
Barefoot has great pricing on there wines and a moscato is one of my favorite .barefoot also has the medium size bottles that are perfect for party favors
Jaymi B.
Bluffton, SC
Barefoot was the first thing that I tried once I turned twenty one. Now it has been upstaged by stella rosa, but I still will drink it! The cost is right!
Katherine V.
Manassas, VA
Barefoot moscato is super tasty! Though it can be sweet to some people, it is a great and cheap wine to enjoy. A glass or two is perfect after a long day.
Amanda B.
New Kensington, PA
I can't stand a dry wine, I'm just not refined enough I suppose. So the sweet crisp taste of this wine hits the spot perfectly when I am inclined to enjoy
Karen P.
Providence , RI
Love this wine, when I just want to relax and not do much drinking this is my favorite. It's a must have for any kind of night and the price is just right.
Ariel C.
Jacksonville, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love moscato and this is one of my top picks. The price is always amazing and it still tastes great. Even my boy friend doesn't mind drinking it with me.
victoria c.
Hialeah, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Barefoot Moscato is my favorite wine! The taste is so wonderful so delicious. It is very affordable not expensive. Once I tried this i was hooked so good!
Katrenna T.
Calumet City, IL
The taste is something that I enjoy. The price is refreshing also. I can enjoy it during a nice girls night. I trnd to add fruit for an even better taste.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?