BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Elizabeth M.
N Providence, RI
Barefoot makes great wine at an affordable price, its my go to wine brand when I'm serving a lot of people. I make my own wine but if I'm out ill serve this.
Erika K.
Franklin, TN
I drank these at a baseball game once and they made the game enjoyable! Great taste and they come in different sizes and flavors! Price is pretty good too!
Sam M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Don't let the low price fool you, this is a great moscato! Such crisp, full flavor. I'm not a huge wine drinker but this is a favorite when I do drink it.
Lynn C.
Portland, OR
I liked this barefoot mascato whenever me and my sister get together she would always bring a bottle of win and we'd chill and chit chat sipping our wines.
Jamie R.
Love this I will drink this every night. Sweet and refreshing without any after taste. The price is perfecr would recommend new wine drinkers to try this.
Bridget W.
San Marcos, Ca
Cheap table wine, not so much suitable for people who really like wine, it's like a wine cooler. Good "starter wine" for anyone who just wants some hooch!
Jamie G.
Charlotte, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Not my absolute favorite moscato but definitely a great moscato to enjoy anytime! It isn't over priced which makes it easy to pick up a couple of bottles!
Liz M.
Spicewood , TX
This is a go to in our household, always have a bottle on hand for any time a glass of wine sounds nice. Best price for a pretty good wine so we stock up!
Michael T.
Charleston, SC
Seriously, it's her favorite wine and I love it because it's so inexpensive. I've had it a couple of times, and it's pretty sweet but not un-drinkable.
Jennifer R.
Centreville, VA
This is my favorite go-to wine. I almost always have a bottle in the fridge. So yummy, goes with everything, and always on sale for $6ish! Can't beat that.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?