BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Shelby W.
Oak Ridge, TN
This is a delicious, sweet wine for the price! I love barefoot co and appreciate the fact that I won't break the bank when buying a bottle of their wine.
Erica R.
Pensacola, Fl
All I can say is YESSSSS! I love barefoot moscato you really cant go wrong with this wine ever! Its a good gift for yourself or for a party! So yummy too.
Michelle B.
This is by far my favorite wine. I haven't come across a Barefoot Wine I haven't liked. If you like wine this is the one for you! No vinegar taste either!
April d.
Delicious! Very affordable too! I recently bought the small 4 pack and the bigger bottle as prizes for a friends baby shower & i must say, they were a hit.
Chelsea S.
Chandler, OK
I love this wine!! It is the first item I buy every time I go into the liquor store. The price is good and the taste is even better. It is my go to wine.
victoria c.
Hialeah, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Barefoot Moscato is my favorite wine! The taste is so wonderful so delicious. It is very affordable not expensive. Once I tried this i was hooked so good!
Sarah W.
Merced, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
Barefoot Moscato is great for summer sangrias and fantastic by itself as well. I like to add some sparkling water to it and make it a spritzer by the pool
Ariel C.
Jacksonville, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love moscato and this is one of my top picks. The price is always amazing and it still tastes great. Even my boy friend doesn't mind drinking it with me.
Taylor B.
Corvallis, OR
I love this wine. I know must fine wine lovers would scoff at this cheap, sweet wine, but it's great and I am not ashamed to drink the whole bottle myself.
Silvia R.
Sacramento, CA
Barefoot has great pricing on there wines and a moscato is one of my favorite .barefoot also has the medium size bottles that are perfect for party favors
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?