Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
Bloomfield, NJ

I would have loved this Moscato, when I was at a house party in high school just trying to get as drunk as possible. Much too sweet for my taste. But if you like sweet, this is for you.
Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.
Owensboro, KY

This was actually the first wine I ever drank that I enjoyed and probably would still try it now
Larissa S.
Larissa S.
El Monte, CA

This has a great price attached to it. and its tastes sooooo good. sweet smooth taste and no headache the next day if you drink too much ;l)
Belinda G.
Belinda G.
Bluffton, IN

I love a good tasting wine and I'm mostly into sweet wines the dry ones just don't ticklkle me. This Barefoot Moscato was a pretty good sweet wine and a very comparable price as well. So f you're into a more sweeter wine like Cani...this would be a great one for you to try.
Tina P.
Tina P.
Canandaigua, NY

Light & fruity but not syrupy. Easy drinking appeals to many tastes. Has a slight bubbly taste. Great for a wine newbie & pros alike. Awesome served ice cold on a summer day.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Gastonia , NC

Barefoot wines are a great tasting wine for a great price. Easily found at grocery stores and CVS/Walgreens. Comes in different flavors. All are wonderful.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Tacoma, WA

I have loved this wine ever since my first glass. This is my favorite brand and type of wine. It's sweet, sparkling and refreshing.
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
Saint Charles, MO

I enjoy a lot of Barefoot brand wines but Moscato is by far my favorite. I do like Barefoot's take on it but it does seem to cause heartburn quite often. However, its worth it as the taste and price are unbeatable.
Nataly J.
Nataly J.
Hollywood, FL

I am not a big fan. I do like moscato but I prefer Bartenura. For the price it's okay. I think it needs to be extremely cold for me to deal with the sweetness of it
Shelly B.
Shelly B.
Ashley, PA

My husband n I buy this wine weekly . This wine is lite n refreshing . Not a dry wine , easy drink . Inexpensive , great quality wine availed at many wine locations
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now