BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I was never one for wine, but over the past 2 years I realized I just wasn't trying the right ones! I have experimented with friends, learned more about wines and found what I like! Barefoot Moscato has a light fruit taste. Its great with dinner, with desert, or on its own to relax at night.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Brownsville, TX
I like it a lot it's very smooth.. Enjoy it with fruit it's so delicious ...I like to have mine in the fridge a couple hrs before I'm going to drink it,so yummy
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
Richwood, TX
Even if you aren't a big time wine drinker, this one is light, sweet, and easy to drink. The price is low. I usually keep a bottle Barefoot Moscato in the cabinet for "just in case". Nice on it's own, or add some frozen fruit for fun spritzer!
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Love this affordable wine. This can spruce up any social gathering, my favorite mix- bottle of wine, diet cherry sprite, bag of frozen raspberries, all added to a punch bowl. Serve chilled, party favorite!
Tammy L.
Tammy L.
Washington, NJ
This wine is excellent. I enjoy sweeter wines over dry. I especially enjoy drinking this wine when company comes over. Vert refreshing.
Dianne R.
Dianne R.
This is one of my favorite moscatos around. It's light and sweet but not overly cloying. My one complaint, which is hardly a complaint but they don't have real corks so while I'm "drinking so that I can do cool cork projects" I'm collecting non-cork corks. Oh well, not everything in life is perfect...but the Moscato just about is!
Dani H.
Dani H.
Frisco, TX
Sweet wines are my favorite, and this one doesn't disappoint! Plus it's easy to find at pretty much any store.
Suzy G.
Suzy G.
San Diego, CA
Moscato is my favorite type of wine. I enjoy Barefoot because it doesn't break the bank. It works well as a base for white sangria and is an affordable option for parties.
Trinh D.
Trinh D.
Hoffman Estates, IL
I love barefoot brand! it is not expensive and it taste great!
Tabatha R.
Tabatha R.
Wright City, MO
Happy Hour Expert
Sweet, perfect chilled! Great Dessert wine. Try making moscato cupcakes too, recipe on Pinterest! Can be a tad too sweet if your looking to get a buzz.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?