BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Fotini k.
Allen Park, MI
This wine is affordable and tastes great! It's sweet and light and perfect for a girls night. This is my go to wine when I feel like having a glass or two.
Brittany E.
Louisville, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
So, this is one of my favorite cheap wines! So delicious during the summer and even better if you make a nice peach sangria with it as the main ingredient!
Alyssa R.
Shreveport, LA
Super smooth and a great wine to have for big groups. Pretty affordable and taste is amazing I always bring a bottle with me to all of the big gatherings.
Amanda B.
New Kensington, PA
I can't stand a dry wine, I'm just not refined enough I suppose. So the sweet crisp taste of this wine hits the spot perfectly when I am inclined to enjoy
Regina D.
Bossier City, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my favorite wine for a quick grab. Slightly sweet so that even a friend who doesn't squally drink wine can join in. I always have a bottle at home.
Kristin H.
Buffalo, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my favorite summertime wines! Light and fruity, plus good priced for those on a budget! Also great to put in summertime punches or fruity cocktails!
Ivy D.
Cheap and sweet wine. Not the fanciest bottle you could buy, but it's good for the price. Did give me a bit of a headache though, which not all wine does.
Elizabeth M.
N Providence, RI
Barefoot makes great wine at an affordable price, its my go to wine brand when I'm serving a lot of people. I make my own wine but if I'm out ill serve this.
April d.
Delicious! Very affordable too! I recently bought the small 4 pack and the bigger bottle as prizes for a friends baby shower & i must say, they were a hit.
Jamie G.
Charlotte, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Not my absolute favorite moscato but definitely a great moscato to enjoy anytime! It isn't over priced which makes it easy to pick up a couple of bottles!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?