Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Beaumont, CA

I can't say enough about Barefoot Brand they have some really great tasting wines at wonderful prices. Good quality and affordable makes being a wine connoisseur pretty easy.
Diana M.
Diana M.
Emporia, KS

If you like your wine on the sweet side, Barefoot is pretty decent. Pair it up with dessert or sweet snacks. This wine is very light on your wallet.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Centreville, VA

Consistent flavor profile, always too sweet but my mom and grandma really enjoy it. I always tell them their palette isn't refined enough, but sometimes it really isn't about that. It's a light white wine with just enough sweetness to please almost any wine drinker except maybe the spoiled elites. Still, for parties, this is an easy go to that will be an easy crowd pleaser.
Ally B.
Ally B.
Herndon, VA

This is my favorite wine. It's really sweet and doesn't have a strong after taste or anything. It's my absolute favorite.
Selina M.
Selina M.
Orlando, FL

Can we say absolute favorite? They even have a red moscato now. These are to die for! Love having the girlfriends over for a wine night with Barefoot! <3
Nathalie D.
Nathalie D.
Moncton, NB

Great tasting wine! Not too dry,
More on the sweet side. Cheap for a bottle too but enjoyable!
Brianna S.
Brianna S.

I love Barefoot! It's got the best of both worlds, it's cheap and tastes delicious!!! It is a tad bit too sweet for me but for a moscato it really is a good buy. You can't go wrong with this brand!
Christina H.
Christina H.
La Plata, MD

This is one of my favorite Mocato's. I love the Barefoot wines and it's nice to be able to buy a bottle of wine for under $20 that still tastes amazing. I will continue to purchase in the future.
Lianna C.
Lianna C.

If you're looking for a light, sweet white wine....this is not it. If you want to make a sangria or sparkling drink it will be a good filler. But there are better options in that price range.
Katie G.
Katie G.

Love this Moscato for those moments when you need something a little sweet and bursting with flavor. I was pleasantly surprised by its taste!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now