Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Clever, MO

One of my favorite moscatos it is cheap and tasty!Sweet crisp and amazing everything a moscato should be!It is my cheap version of Marco Negri!
Mallory W.
Mallory W.
Lawton, OK

I love the price and taste of Barefoot Moscato. It's light and sweet and most of all, affordable. Barefoot is my go-to when I'm in the mood for wine but it doesn't have to be above and beyond, such as the wine I would buy as a gift or for a celebration. I love that Barefoot also offers this wine in small bottles. I gave my bridesmaids some of those for wedding gifts and they loved them!
Tara B.
Tara B.
Tacoma, WA

Love this! It's inexpensive, and tastes great! It's my go to wine! It's got the right amount of sweetness. They have a bunch of different flavors but this is my favorite!
Mila C.
Mila C.

Wine beginner? This is a MUST! Perfect taste combination . & you don't necessarily have to drive all around town to pick up a bottle. You can find these babies @ your local grocery store. Price? Easy & very affordable. So what are you waiting on?
Meghan D.
Meghan D.
Woodstock, GA

This stuff is almost too easy to drink. Great drink to pick up for a girls night. I sometimes throw in some frozen fruit instead of ice cubes if it's on the warmer side. Tastes delicious. It's a sweet wine so be prepared for that.
Mackenzie B.
Mackenzie B.
Butler, NJ

This is my all time favorite wine and everybody that knows me knows that!
It's light and definitely inexpensive so you can't beat that if you're a fan of sweet wines.
Katelin B.
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT

This wine is a great product for those who want to save money but have expensive taste! When served chill, it is nice and refreshing! So pour a glass and enjoy !
Melisa B.
Melisa B.
Cumberland, RI

This is a very good wine is is delicious... it goes with anything and you can enjoy a glass everyday it is a very good price... good taste at a great price
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Vandergrift, PA

Hands down one of my favorite wines! Drink it chilled. Super sweet and tasty! And cheap too!
Amanda Y.
Amanda Y.
Eugene, OR

I'm not a huge wine fan, but this is my go to wine when I do drink it. It's cheap and still taste good. Pair it with some cheese and crackers and you have a great girls night!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?