BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Brittney N.
Brittney N.
Llano, TX
Rough day? This is the PERFECT solution. Start a bubble bath pop the cork and sip on this sweet wine. It is by far my favorite wine. You can never go wrong with Barefoot.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Uniontown, PA
Sweet, bubbly and easy to drink! Pass me a glass!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Sweet, refreshing, pairs well with just about anything it's the perfect wine for a romantic evening or grilling on the back deck.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Maineville, OH
If you like sweet wine you will love this. I used to help run the wine tasting events where I worked and a lot of people really liked this. There is even a cake recipe for this wine :)
Lorilynne L.
Lorilynne L.
Atwater, CA
I love any kind of Barefoot wine. Inexpensive, big bottles and nice and smooth. The moscato is probably my favorite, it's a little sweet but not overmuch and tastes good chilled or not (although I prefer it chilled).
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
West Seneca, NY
This is my go to wine, especially when I'm bringing some to a party or gathering. This is a perfect wine for people who don't usually drink wine.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Quincy, IL
Happy Hour Expert
I love barefoot wine, the price is amazing first of all and the taste is great also.
Britny G.
Britny G.
If you love sweet wine you cant go wrong with this wine! This is also a good wine for people who don't usually like wine, or don't understand that not all wine is dry.
Ann C.
Ann C.
I could drink this everyday (but I don't). It isn't my favorite Moscato, but for the price you can't go wrong! I prefer it chilled alone, carbonated or mixed with some fruit juice.
Gaby H.
Gaby H.
Laredo, TX
Sweet and yummy!! I love this wine. Its my go to when I'm in the mode for some me time! Its a must have in your cabinet for when friends come over!!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?