Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Heather S.
Heather S.

I love this moscato, this is my go to for a sweet wine. Barefoot never disappoints! This is perfect for a hot summer day, or to go with dessert.
Cassandra E.
Cassandra E.
Oyster Bay, NY

Perfect for a warm summer afternoon. Toss in some frozen berries for a great flavor boost that doesn't water down like ice.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Dallas, TX

This would certainly not be my first choice of Moscato. If I am choosing between cheap brands, I would more likely go with YellowTail. It's pretty sweet, but not very savory.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Yorkville, NY

Moscato is my favorite type of wine. Barefoot Moscato is my favorite moscato. I've had many different kinds, some being ridiculously expensive but in the end I always go back to Barefoot. It has a great taste and it is very cheap. This wine is also good if you're just starting out ant the dry wines may be a bit too much for you. This wine eases you in to the world of wine (it did me). I highly recommend especially with such a great price.
Leann H.
Leann H.
Milwaukee, WI

I love all wine made by Barefoot. Its our brand of choice
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Philadelphia, PA

Barefoot Moscato rules! It's my "go-to" brand whenever I have a party. It can be paired with almost any appetizer and it isn't overly sweet.
Ashley Y.
Ashley Y.
Hilton, NY

This is by far my favorite wine! It tastes great and is very cheap!
Maria G.
Maria G.
Mount Wolf, PA

I recently tried Barefoot wine at a friend's party and I found the taste to be superb. My friend received a case of wine from a neighbor and gave me a bottle to take home. Here's to good friends. My husband and I enjoyed it the next night and we now regularly pick up the wine when we shop.
Nicole O.
Nicole O.
Antioch , Ca

Such a very flavorful taste cant go wrong with Moscato Barefoot has a great selection. I love how refreshing it is always hits the spot!
Querida L.
Querida L.
Stafford , Va

Okay so I deem myself as sort of a wine connoisseur. So, I can tell you what a good wine taste like or what kind you should seek out for what you are looking for. I would label barefoot's moscato a good, light, excitement in your mouth wine. It is not something you seek out if you are looking for fall over the curb fun. It is more like I am going to host a nice gathering with light dessert treats and I want a drink that everyone will enjoy wine, even the ones that claim they don’t drink. Gasp. I would also say this is a good wine to bring to someone’s house because of its’ light and sweet taste. Overall it is yummy and tasty.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?