Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Liz F.
Liz F.
Morgantown, WV
This is my favorite wine! I love the taste of this Moscato and this size bottle is even better for entertaining! It is great with pizza or pasta!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Norwalk, CT
First time I ever tasted wine I feel in love! Great to have while sitting by the pool or even enjoying a nice dinner on the patio!
Shawna B.
Shawna B.
Mikado, MI
As a lover of many Wines I find that Barefoot Moscato is one of my favorites. It's fairly inexpensive and the flavor is fantastic!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Grand rapids, Mi
I definitely wouldn't use this to impress an avid wine-drinker, but this wine is great for me and my friends! It's sweet and light and inexpensive, perfect for my taste and budget! I would recommend this to someone who is interested in trying wine for the first time.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Middle River, MD
Very nice wine if your just looking to have a girls night and relax. Very sweet wine, if you like white wine that's cheap, this is the way to go. Best when ice cold. I love to enjoy this when I'm with a few girl friends gossiping
Allie S.
Allie S.
Appleton, WI
Not my favorite wine, a little bit too sweet for my liking... but if you are into sweet wine then this one might be a good option for you.
Lacey E.
Lacey E.
San Tan Vly, AZ
The regular moscato is crisp and sweet, while the pink is lighter and the red is richer. I personally love all three!!
Mariana E.
Mariana E.
Louisville, KY
I usually don't like wine because it's too strong, but I loved this wine! It had the perfect amount of alcohol in it, and I really enjoyed it! Definitely will be buying in the future.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Overland Park, KS
Barefoot Moscato is a staple in my house and my go to after a stressful day. Its so smooth and the taste in heaven in your mouth. I highly recommend this all my girlfriends!!
Laura P.
Laura P.
Alexandria, VA
I drink this stuff all the time... You really can't go wrong with barefoot. It's crisp, light, and it tastes great! And it's always good for get togethers with friends when you just wanna drink cheap. :D
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?