Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Natacha A.
Natacha A.

Perfect wine for a girls night in and its not heavy at all. Sweet and very flavorful, really good if you just want a little something after working or something.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Schaumburg, IL

This isn't the bottle you bust out to impress someone, or to take to a dinner party. It's a solid wine for a really reasonable price. My friends and I will drink this for a low key movie night or just to hang out. I trust the barefoot brand.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Fond du Lac, WI

Moscato is my favorite wine.

Barefoot moscato is sweet but not overpowering. It's juicy and smooth and tastes great with frozen grapes dropped in!
Tami D.
Tami D.
Fort Worth, TX

It is a decent moscato. I wouldn't pass it up if offered but there are better ones.
Stacy R.
Stacy R.
New Windsor, NY

Love this wine!! It's sweet, light, cheap, and easy to find!! It comes in mini bottles too!
Leticia R.
Leticia R.
Bronx, NY

This is light great tasting and for the price u get a deucent bottle
Daisy D.
Daisy D.

Moscato is so delicious and this is a great bottle for a low price. Highly recommend if you're interested in wine and do not know what to start off with
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Medford, NJ

If you are looking for a cheap and very sweet white wine, then this is it. Not a big fan of the barefoot wines but this would be good when added to a sangria or other sweet drink. Like I said though for the price, this is decent sweet wine.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Davenport, IA

Tasty, light and cheap. It is delicious and you don't have to spend that much to get it. Would rather have this than expensive wine.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Mesa, AZ

I love the Barefoot Moscato when I am in the mood for something sweet. The taste is pretty good for what it costs so this is my go-to brand when I want a Moscato.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now