Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Valeria R.
Valeria R.
Houston, Tx

I really enjoy this wine not only is it delicious but a great price! After a long day pop your feet up and pop the bottle open. Great for relaxing
Nancy A.
Nancy A.

This Moscato is great in flavor and in price - def a regular in my house :)
Carmen W.
Carmen W.
Milwaukee, WI

The Barefoot Moscato has a crisp, clean flavor that is refreshing and perfect for summer cookouts. Overall a very good wine at a low price point.
Meghan G.
Meghan G.
Vestaburg, MI

This is by far my favorite Moscato. Its got good flavors and the price is great.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Mount Morris, MI

Really there is no need to go out and splurge on a fancy bottle of wine. I have tried them all and still end up buying barefoot moscato. Its cheep delicious and user friendly. Wine tends to give people hang overs yet Barefoot has been good to me.
Bridget W.
Bridget W.
San Marcos, Ca

Cheap table wine, not so much suitable for people who really like wine, it's like a wine cooler. Good "starter wine" for anyone who just wants some hooch!
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.
Los Angeles, CA

Nice sweet flavor not overpowering and not dry. I hate dry wines.
Molly F.
Molly F.
Brandenburg, KY

I tend to do my boozing on a budget, so needless to say I was happy to find the Barefoot wines. They're very good and VERY reasonably priced, so you can't beat that!
Megan C.
Megan C.
Silver Spring, MD

My favorite moscato to drink :)
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Indianapolis, IN

This is one of my all time favorites!! Great price, even for the big bottle. Perfect for summertime.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now