BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Katee B.
Deltona, FL
One of the sweetest moscatos I have had. And the price is so inexpensive. You can't go wrong!
Sherlyn G.
Beech Island, SC
I am not a fan of drinking Barefoot by it's self, but it is perfect for moscato punch. It's flavorful enough that you don't loose the flavor, and light enough it doesn't weight your punch. You take two bottle of Barefoot, 1 Liter of Sprite, 1 can of frozen pink lemonade and and frozen bag of strawberries. I love the way it taste and I am such a light weight these days it only takes two glasses and I am the life of the party.
Leann H.
Milwaukee, WI
I love all wine made by Barefoot. Its our brand of choice
Paula S.
Estherville, IA
This wine is very delicious. It makes it hard to stop with one glass. It's bubbly goodness, not overly sweet, pleasant aroma and not heavy. All this for about $5.
Kristine A.
I am not a wine snob. If it tastes good and doesn't cost much, I like it. This tastes nice and sweet. And light so I dot feel hungover the next day.
Jennifer S.
North Adams, MA
I love the taste, sweet and smooth. Definitely a great moscato at an affordable price! It's a good beginner wine for those that haven't tried any before.
Whitney T.
Sterling Hts, MI
Barefoot Moscato is awesome! I love Barefoot wines, and the Moscato definitely won't let you down. It's crisp, sweet, and refreshing. Definitely tastes like a more expensive wine - I highly recommend Barefoot!
Jennifer M.
Sacramento, Ca
I love to relax and enjoy a glass of Moscato. I also always take a bottle of moscato to enjoy with some sweets for my monthly girls nights :)
Nikki A.
Redlands, CA
Best moscato I've tasted!!
Christina B.
Hackensack, NJ
The flavor of this wine is pretty good for the price, but the carbonation in it is displeasing
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
What is your favorite thing to pair with this wine?
Britny G.
What fruit do you like to put in this wine?
Aja S.
San Jose, CA
What is the best food to pair this with?
Michelle V.
Elizabethtown, KY
What is a good pairing with this wine?
Sarah K.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I've heard mixed reviews about this wine, is it good?