BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Shannon W.
Spring, TX
I great wine if your are not a wine drinker. Lacks complexity and reminds me of something college kids would drink. It is bottom shelf quality and price.
Sherri G.
This is a great way to start trying out wines. It's a sweet wine without carbonation. It's not great to pair with a dinner but it's fantastic with dessert.
Denice H.
Monee, IL
My favorite Moscato out there and very affordable! Not too sweet and not too dry. It's a perfect balance. Definitely will buy again and would recommend!!!
Jamie R.
Love this I will drink this every night. Sweet and refreshing without any after taste. The price is perfecr would recommend new wine drinkers to try this.
Ernesta J.
This was the first wine I bought and liked. I tend to go for sweet and light wines and this is perfectly balanced between the two without going overboard.
Elizabeth M.
N Providence, RI
Barefoot makes great wine at an affordable price, its my go to wine brand when I'm serving a lot of people. I make my own wine but if I'm out ill serve this.
Erica R.
Pensacola, Fl
All I can say is YESSSSS! I love barefoot moscato you really cant go wrong with this wine ever! Its a good gift for yourself or for a party! So yummy too.
Lacreshia P.
Carencro , LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
i think i may have tried everything flavor and type of wine from barefoot very popular affordable brand woth a great taste i normally purchase at walgreens
Bobbie C.
Morehead, Ky
By far Barefoot is the smoothst and best tasting wine for the price range .
Refrigerate after opening , replace lid let it chill over night then serve .
Lynn B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of my favorite brands of wine. I buy this moscato as well as their pink moscato. The pricing is great and I often buy multiple bottles at once.
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
What is your favorite thing to pair with this wine?
Sarah K.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I've heard mixed reviews about this wine, is it good?
Michelle V.
Elizabethtown, KY
What is a good pairing with this wine?
Britny G.
What fruit do you like to put in this wine?
Aja S.
San Jose, CA
What is the best food to pair this with?