BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Robin M.
Junction City, KS
I love a good moscato, this for whatever reason didn't settle with me. Maybe bad bottle who knows but it just didn't give me "yes" factor.
Heather W.
Warrior, AL
Its a great drink if you want to buy an inexpensive bottle of wine & have a few drinks during the week. It has a light fruity flavor without being overly sweet. Its best to have a glass when walking in the door after a hard day at work.
Sondra K.
Phoenix, AZ
This Moscato has great flavor. I loved it and I'm a St Michelle fan. I enjoyed this, no headache and a great price.
Melissa A.
Mableton, GA
I love this wine. Barefoot is my go to for affordable wine. It's sweet and not dry. I can drink it any time. Even if someone is not a wine lover they will enjoy it.
Brittany W.
I love barefoot light refreshing and cheap. One of my go to wine brands. I prefer the Riesling though over the moscato. Less sweet.
Stacy U.
Buena Park, CA
I think this is probably one of the best cheaper moscatos out there! Usually when its a night in withthe hubby or a night with the girls, moscato seems to be the answer!
Chanese M.
Mesa, AZ
This is one of my top 2 favorite wines. I know it is only supposed to be for dessert because its a sweet wine, but I will literally drink it with anything! Pasta, steak, chicken, etc...But it is really amazing with fresh fruit and cheese. I also had a bunch of it at my bridal shower with fondue.
Mariana E.
Louisville, KY
I usually don't like wine because it's too strong, but I loved this wine! It had the perfect amount of alcohol in it, and I really enjoyed it! Definitely will be buying in the future.
Stephanie B.
Galion , OH
Cheap white wine for people who like sweet wines. It's a
Flavorful light combination of fruits and has a hint of champagne taste.
Amanda P.
Manville, NJ
Definitely my favorite wine to pick up at the store. It's inexpensive and delicious and definitely does the job getting a buzz. It's nice and light so you can drink it with anything. If you don't like wine this is a good starter to acquire the taste.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Happy Hour Expert
Is this product good for it to be at its price
Alyse H.
Ontario, CA
Is this a sweet or bitter moscato
Elaine D.
Hamilton, OH
Do you prefer the regular, white moscato? or the pink?
Lucero E.
How strong is this? I've smelled it and it has a really strong smell compared to Stella rosa
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
What is your very Favorite Bare foot Wine?? Mine is Moscato and Reisling.