BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Beth L.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm not a big drinker but I do enjoy drinking this , especially when I'm relaxing or when I'm with a group of girls . Amazing,relaxing, chill, sweet drink!
Victoria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is the first wine I really enjoyed and my definite go to. I always have a bottle in my fridge. It's crisp and clean and fruity. I love Barefoot Wines!
Amanda H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Perfect wine for just sitting around with friends outside on a Tuesday! Great price for the type of wine. We give as gifts often to friends and family.
Jamie G.
Charlotte, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Not my absolute favorite moscato but definitely a great moscato to enjoy anytime! It isn't over priced which makes it easy to pick up a couple of bottles!
Nicole B.
Griffith , IN
I love barefoot Moscato especially during the summer months. A nice cold glass and relaxing on my patio with the warm summer breeze! Nothing taste better!!
Sam M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Don't let the low price fool you, this is a great moscato! Such crisp, full flavor. I'm not a huge wine drinker but this is a favorite when I do drink it.
Cathy O.
Burke, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love using this product when traveling. It's fresh scents make it great to withstand the smell of alcohol. Keeps my skin hydrated from exposure to alcohol.
Jamie R.
Love this I will drink this every night. Sweet and refreshing without any after taste. The price is perfecr would recommend new wine drinkers to try this.
Taylor B.
Corvallis, OR
I love this wine. I know must fine wine lovers would scoff at this cheap, sweet wine, but it's great and I am not ashamed to drink the whole bottle myself.
Christie C.
Knoxville, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Omg. The best light, crisp smooth flavor of moscato. Amazing flavor, amazing by itself or mixed in with cranberry juice, or apple cider. Great go to wine.
Brooke M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I've never tried the barefoot brand or moscato. Is this the brand to buy? I hear a lot of people talk about it.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Is this product good for it to be at its price
Sarah B.
Gorham, ME
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I put frozen strawberries in my Barefoot Moscato. Does anyone else mix anything else into theirs?
Lucero E.
How strong is this? I've smelled it and it has a really strong smell compared to Stella rosa
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
What is your favorite thing to pair with this wine?