BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Jenny C.
The taste is fantastic! It's not pricey and it's a good classy taste. It's perfect for a romantic dinner.
Coretta H.
Tuskegee Inst, AL
This is my go to wine. It's cheap. Smooth. Goes great with just about anything. I love it chilled. It's easy to find as well.
Kelly F.
Farmville, VA
My favorite wine to grab when I'm at the store. It's sweet, but not too sweet. I prefer to drink as a dessert after dinner.
Erin A.
Portland, OR
My roommate swears by their White Zinfandel. I personally enjoy it with the tiniest bit of sprite added. It's really cheap and in almost every grocery store. If there's ever a girls night where you all just want to drink a bunch of wine. I'd suggest buying a few bottles of this stuff to help make the night.
Jonna S.
Norfolk, VA
For the price, this is a decent moscato. Not the best but definitely far from the worse. A perk is that its easy to find in a crunch for time because you can find it in my grocery stores, even 7-11 for that matter.
Nicole E.
New Berlin, WI
Whenever I am in the mood for a glass of sweet, white wine, I reach for Moscato. Barefoot is a brand I can alway rely on when shopping at my local grocer. Their moscato does not fail. Bonus: If you don't feel like waiting for it to chill in the fridge after bringing it home, toss in some frozen grapes!
Abby S.
Lexington, KY
Happy Hour Expert
Love, love, love!! This is the perfect pairing with a girls night in!! It's very sweet and I like to put frozen grapes in with it to add a extra pop of flair in the end!! Definitely a must try!!
Amber T.
Yuma, AZ
The fruity undertones of this Moscato make it perfect for my favorite Sangria recipe. I pair it with grapes, strawberries and peaches. Add in a couple cans of Fresca and it is a great summer treat.
Jennifer B.
Mesa, AZ
I drink a glass of Barefoot Moscato every night right before bed! It tastes so good and immediately relaxes me! The taste is smooth and isn't dry.
Nicole P.
Richmond, VA
98% of the time barefoot is the cheapest out there. I don't mind thought because considering it being about $6 it is mild in taste and gets the job done
Ashley M.
Weatherford, TX
What type of meat would pair nicely with this beverage?
Lahoma M.
Selma, CA
Happy Hour Expert
I haven't tried these yet.. Are they pretty yummy?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Is this brand of Moscato wine your favorite?
Sarah B.
Gorham, ME
Happy Hour Expert
I put frozen strawberries in my Barefoot Moscato. Does anyone else mix anything else into theirs?
Elaine D.
Hamilton, OH
Do you prefer the regular, white moscato? or the pink?