BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Samantha M.
You can't go wrong with moscoto. I love bringing this with me if I'm going over to a friends and don't want to walk in empty handed. It's sweet and light.
Michelle B.
This is by far my favorite wine. I haven't come across a Barefoot Wine I haven't liked. If you like wine this is the one for you! No vinegar taste either!
Laura M.
De Pere, WI
If you are just looking for a casual bottle of wine, bare foot is great! I usually grab it when it's 2 for $8. I love my white wines and this gets the fix!
Victoria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is the first wine I really enjoyed and my definite go to. I always have a bottle in my fridge. It's crisp and clean and fruity. I love Barefoot Wines!
Cathy O.
Burke, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love using this product when traveling. It's fresh scents make it great to withstand the smell of alcohol. Keeps my skin hydrated from exposure to alcohol.
Jamie G.
Charlotte, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Not my absolute favorite moscato but definitely a great moscato to enjoy anytime! It isn't over priced which makes it easy to pick up a couple of bottles!
Krystin R.
Denver, CO
My favorite moscato!! Seriously it's so sweet and yummy. I love having this stuff with my girlfriends. It's a great price too and it's pretty easy to find!
Sam M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Don't let the low price fool you, this is a great moscato! Such crisp, full flavor. I'm not a huge wine drinker but this is a favorite when I do drink it.
Pamela M.
Topeka, KS
Excellent choice for new wine drinkers! Not pricey, most stores carry it, and chills wonderfully. Would recommend it for anyone and have purchased myself.
Michael T.
Charleston, SC
Seriously, it's her favorite wine and I love it because it's so inexpensive. I've had it a couple of times, and it's pretty sweet but not un-drinkable.
Jessie B.
Saint Charles, MO
Do you consider this a dessert wine?
Galadriel M.
What Barefoot wine is your favorite?
Serena M.
Deltona, FL
What food do you best like to pair this wine to?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Your favorite food or dessert or snack with this wine?
Marla V.
Ridgecrest, CA
Is anyone enjoying this as much as I do?? I love this wine!!