BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 48 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?6 Answers
Meghan R.
Grants Pass, OR
If you like a super sweet moscato, this is the wine for you. Cheap, light and delicious-- this works really well for any kind of sangria. Great summer drink!
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
So sweet and crisp! Reasonably priced at your local grocery store. Perfect for a glass of wine or a spritzer. Def one of my fav brands of the cheaper kind 😍
ashley r.
Rockford, IL
This used to be my favorite wine! And I'm not a wine drinker. I've.been making a white wine cake using this wine and its perfect for it! And I love the price!
Jenna R.
Merritt Is, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I'm a stickler for white wine and moscato is one of my favorites. It's very light but still has that wind taste to it. This is my preferred brand of moscato.
Kristen M.
Fort Myers, FL
This is the absolute best wine for the price! I love that I can drink it and the next day not have a splitting headache (like most "cheap" wine). I love it!
Shelley R.
Jonesborough , TN
Love moscato! I'm not big on Barefoot but it was just sweet enough. It's perfect for girls night and pairs well with sweets. I'd like a bigger bottle though.
Samantha B.
Wilmington, NC
This is my go-to for every occasion. Girls night in, date night, family gatherings, you name it. It has a great, sweet taste and it is always inexpensive.
Nicole T.
West Hazleton, PA
I love barefoot! there is no bad words i can possibly say about their products.the pink bottle is me and my friends all time fav! would never pass up on this
Christina D.
Somerville, MA
I love this wine. It has a great fruity taste, but it isn't too sweet. It's perfect to have with dinner or after dinner as a treat. The price is right, too!
Magdalena R.
Drums, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is such a wonderful wine! My favorite. It's crisp and sweet without being overbearing. I'd definitely recommend it for anyone who likes a sweeter wine!
Jessie B.
Saint Charles, MO
Do you consider this a dessert wine?
Galadriel M.
What Barefoot wine is your favorite?
Serena M.
Deltona, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What food do you best like to pair this wine to?
Alexandria S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Your favorite food or dessert or snack with this wine?
Marla V.
Ridgecrest, CA
Is anyone enjoying this as much as I do?? I love this wine!!

back