Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Annette D.
Annette D.
Ithaca, NY

This was my go to wine in college and definitely still is! I'm not much of a wine drinker, but this wine is an awesome choice if you don't want beer or liquor and want to fix your sweet craving. My parents love red wine, but I always make my family pick me up a bottle of this for parties and such!!! :)
Kearie L.
Kearie L.
Donna, TX

This is a good affordable wine. Taste is average. It's sweet. I love to use this wine and add frozen fruit to my glass of wine gives the wine a good flavor. Prices is good and would buy again. Good wine to take to family gatherings
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Mesquite, TX

I am usually not a wine drinker but my sister convinced me to give the Barefoot Moscato a shot. Let me just say the light, fruity taste of this wine almost has me converted from beer to wine. I will definitely be getting another bottle of this... and soon. I would recommend to any wine drinker. The price and taste both satisfy me.
Amber M.
Amber M.

You want cheap nasty wine, here you go
Fawn E.
Fawn E.
Fort Myers, FL

Barefoot Moscato is definitely one of my favorite go-to wines! They come in small 4 packs, regular size and queen size ;) Always affordable and can be found almost anywhere. Love love love it! Barefoot Riesling is also very yummy.
Brittany Y.
Brittany Y.
Westerville, OH

Barefoot is my favorite brand for Moscato. I love to come home from a long day and have a glass of this. The price is cheap and the quality is great!
Mikyla V.
Mikyla V.
Spanaway, WA

This is a ok wine for the price. It's a low priced wine with a decent taste. I recommend it as a gift.
Pauline V.
Pauline V.
Downey, CA

Perfect desert wine at the perfect price, I actually prefer this to Stella and more expensive brands.
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
Reynoldsburg, OH

I am in loooooooove with this wine! It is perfect it goes down so smooth & has an amazing taste!
Tanya J.
Tanya J.
Twin Falls, ID

So yummuy with frozen fruits and fav movie
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now