BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Karen P.
Providence , RI
Love this wine, when I just want to relax and not do much drinking this is my favorite. It's a must have for any kind of night and the price is just right.
Pamela M.
Topeka, KS
Excellent choice for new wine drinkers! Not pricey, most stores carry it, and chills wonderfully. Would recommend it for anyone and have purchased myself.
Rebekah M.
Monrovia , CA
I absolutely love Barefoot Moscato. Great taste for a cheap price and a high alcohol percentage (9%) you really can't go wrong. Drinking this as I type 😂.
Erin H.
Longwood , FL
Not bad for the money! Still a little too sweet for me, but my best friend loves the stuff. I'm more of a red person, but this makes great white sangria!
Betsy A.
Walterboro, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Barefoot is a perfect choice for a ladies night! It met all of my expectations and maybe even more. If anything I'd say I wish it was a little more bitter!
Jennifer R.
Centreville, VA
This is my favorite go-to wine. I almost always have a bottle in the fridge. So yummy, goes with everything, and always on sale for $6ish! Can't beat that.
Lynn B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of my favorite brands of wine. I buy this moscato as well as their pink moscato. The pricing is great and I often buy multiple bottles at once.
Noelle S.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
This is such a great wine, especially for the price. It has a great taste and it isn't expensive. I often pick this up for a gift or to bring to a party.
Christie C.
Knoxville, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Omg. The best light, crisp smooth flavor of moscato. Amazing flavor, amazing by itself or mixed in with cranberry juice, or apple cider. Great go to wine.
Cheron L.
Reseda, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love the Barefoot Moscato. Light and sweet perfect for light drinkers or people who don't like hard liquor. Its always on my girls night in red box list.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?