BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Jaime J.
Stratford, NJ
Although I am not a fan of moscato as a wine if I had to drink it then I would drink barefoot brand. Moscato is just too sweet for my taste.
nicole s.
Brooklyn, NY
It's nice and affordable. You can feel nice after a couple of glasses without spending a lot. It's great to bring to parties or create your own private party lol enjoy.
Jamie B.
If I'm looking to not spend a lot of money, but a decent wine.. barefoot is the way to go. Light & sweet it's not bad for the cost.
Best wine for the price. Hands down. Great taste and a great price. Definitely worth a try, especially if you're on a budget. As a broke college kid, I threw many a party with this tasty wine.
Lauren F.
Framingham , MA
Moscato is fantastic. Its sweet, and you almost don't even notice how much your're drinking, until the bottle is gone which tends to lead to a very difficult morning.
Victoria G.
Love this wine when I first started to drink wine. Good for beginners to try. Such an adorable wine. It's sold at the grocery store
Leslie T.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
I love this wine! It's just sweet enough, but not overly sweet. Just goes with anything if you ask me! Everywhere I purchase it it's reasonably priced.
Monique D.
Fremont, CA
This wine is no doubt favorable & inexpensive. However, every time I drink it, I get a migraine. I've had to leave this brand of wine alone.
Makeupnmaria C.
If you can't find the yellowtail moscato than this one is just as good! Just make sure it's chilled before you drink it.
Audrey G.
Sparks, NV
I am pretty picky when it comes to Wine. But I will say that this Moscato is pretty darn good. I love to drink this when it is extremely cold, it tends to sit on the tongue better that way!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?