BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 47 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
Giselle R.
Woodland, CA
It's not the best but it is a good wine for being under 10 $ a bottle it's sweet but tastes a little too sweet for me great for large gatherings on a budget
Shelby B.
Waco, TX
I personally love that you can find a halfway decent wine that is cheap but still taste pretty good. This Barefoot Moscato is definitely one of those wines.
Melissa d.
Westerville , OH
One of my favorite wines, even though it only costs like $5. Moscato is my favorite for it's sweet and crisp refreshing flavor. It's good for any occasion!
Kristen M.
Fort Myers, FL
This is the absolute best wine for the price! I love that I can drink it and the next day not have a splitting headache (like most "cheap" wine). I love it!
Polina T.
Loris, SC
I love this wine so much! Perfect for special occasions! I would recommend though to try other Barefoot wine varieties cause some of them are great as well.
Ashley C.
Twin Falls, ID
I love Barefoot Moscato. Its sweet and good warm or chilled. The price isn't bad either. Last weekend I made a pitcher of sangria with it and it was a hit!
Rachel P.
This wine is soo good! It is one of my favorites. This brand is priced greatly. And also the taste is sooo sweeet and enjoyable to drink. love love love it!
Kristen S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I am more of a red wine drinker but love a good moscato. This was good for the price but I don't think I would buy it again. It tastes best when very cold.
Karli H.
Cave Creek, Az
For the price, this a very acceptable wine. The moscato is light and crisp, with sweet undertones that are noticeable but not overwhelming. Great for brunch!
Courtney B.
South Whitley, IN
Love this wine, its inexpensive and has a great taste! I drink it alone or make sangria out of it! Or add some sprite and berries and its delicious as well!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?