Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Katie M.
Katie M.
Mount Morris, MI

Really there is no need to go out and splurge on a fancy bottle of wine. I have tried them all and still end up buying barefoot moscato. Its cheep delicious and user friendly. Wine tends to give people hang overs yet Barefoot has been good to me.
Bridget W.
Bridget W.
San Marcos, Ca

Cheap table wine, not so much suitable for people who really like wine, it's like a wine cooler. Good "starter wine" for anyone who just wants some hooch!
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.
Los Angeles, CA

Nice sweet flavor not overpowering and not dry. I hate dry wines.
Molly F.
Molly F.
Brandenburg, KY

I tend to do my boozing on a budget, so needless to say I was happy to find the Barefoot wines. They're very good and VERY reasonably priced, so you can't beat that!
Megan C.
Megan C.
Silver Spring, MD

My favorite moscato to drink :)
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Indianapolis, IN

This is one of my all time favorites!! Great price, even for the big bottle. Perfect for summertime.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
South Dartmouth, MA

Barefoot Moscato is simple, very sweet, yet a great wine on the fly. Its not too dry, is pleasant and refreshing.
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Columbia, SC

I have loved this wine... This wine and I are on a first name basis. It is a very sweet white so if you are a fan of dry whites I would avoid this wine. This wine makes a wonderful sangria too. It is also hard to beat the price.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Pasadena, TX

Moscato is soo good. It's the perfect wine. Not too sweet but not too dry. It's delicious. I can drink the whole bottle. Throw in some fresh cherries and its the perfect drink.
Mary T.
Mary T.
Gainesville, VA

Love this wine! So yummy and not expensive at all! I will be buying and enjoying this for years to come!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now