Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Andrea C.
Andrea C.

Love Barefoot Moscato Wine! It's pretty cheap as far as wine goes. It tastes great after a long day a work. Fun idea: try adding small pieces of fruit.
valerie l.
valerie l.
Groves, TX

Convenient because you can buy it at your local drug store, delicious for the amazing price! Gooood Buzz 2 glasses in
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
O Fallon, IL

I absolutely love this Moscato! Love the sweetness and smoothness of. I don't drink a whole lot of Barefoot but when I do it is there Moscato.
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
Fruitland, ID

This is a great quality for low cost. This is my favorite budget friendly wines. Also, if you are hosting an event this wine is great. It's not too sweet but it's not dry either. It's pretty well liked all around.
Lin V.
Lin V.
Winnetka, CA

When I'm feeling for some sweet wine, this has got to be my go-to! It's sweet, crisp, and the price is super affordable! Love this stuff!
Audrey G.
Audrey G.
Sparks, NV

I am pretty picky when it comes to Wine. But I will say that this Moscato is pretty darn good. I love to drink this when it is extremely cold, it tends to sit on the tongue better that way!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Westminster, CO

I love barefoot!! They are very reasonable and taste great! If I'm looking for a cheaper moscato this is the one I go for! Great taste and great price!!
Selenny S.
Selenny S.
Boston, MA

This is the perfect wine for girls night. Or for just a stay at home and unwind and relax. It is much lighter than regular wine. An added plus is the bubbliness to it who doesn't love a nice sweet bubbly.
Joi S.
Joi S.
Compton, CA

I love Barefoot Moscato..............it is delicious and is not expensive! When I am looking to host a get together with my girls, I make sure to pick up a few bottles.
Becky G.
Becky G.

This is one of my favorite Moscatos. It's sweet and smooth. I do find I enjoy it more when it is very cold but that may just be me.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now