Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Aderia J.
Aderia J.
Bronx, NY
I like the barefoot company its reasonably price so You can pick one up anytime. Good for impressing guest or for a nice lunch, My favorite is Shiraz
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Amarillo , Texas
I love chilled barefoot moscato, it's inexpensive and a great wine to have at all summer gatherings!
Laura T.
Laura T.
This is my go to when I'm on a budget. I can get a great wine at a decent price and not feel as though it didn't hit the spot. This is one of the first wines I ever tried and I will still always recommend this to anyone who is beginning their tasting with wine.
Alison G.
Alison G.
Charlotte, NC
Good but sweet! Low pric for a sweet wine.
Iris L.
Iris L.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I love the Barefoot wines. they are so refreshing. I am in love with the Moscato flavor. I always must have a bottle in my fridge.
Jacci D.
Jacci D.
Middletown, CT
This is my go-to when I don't feel like looking around for something else. I always know it is going to be great. It's sweet but not overwhelmingly sweet. Love this stuff! I always have a bottle or two in the house.
Noelle S.
Noelle S.
North Bergen, NJ
Sweet wine but one of the best wines I have tried. It is affordable and a quick pick up to bring to a gathering.
Erika V.
Erika V.
Mustang, OK
Price wise its a great deal and it tastes pretty good too! Great for a nice cool down after work.
Anjelique P.
Anjelique P.
Jersey city , Nj
Love barefoot moscato . very smooth and sweet . perfect chilled
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Austin, Tx
Honestly Moscato is one of my least favorite wine flavors, it is way too sweet for me. However, if you love a sweet wine this might be up your alley. Barefoot does have some pretty decent wines though for a very inexpensive price.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?