Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Tampa, FL

Can't beat the price & taste for a girls night in! Whenever I'm trying to throw together a girl's night in last minute this is my go-to. Its easy to find (carried at gas stations, grocery stores, etc) & cost efficient. Often I use frozen white grapes in it as ice cubes, which taste & look great. Definitely worth the money!
Lisa E.
Lisa E.
Rutherford, NJ

This is one of the only wines that I thoroughly enjoy drinking...goes down easily and leaves a nice after taste
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.

This is wonderful. gives you a very nice buzz! great to use for cocktails! and omg the sangria - with this powerful; as a college student I lost count of how many bottles I had of these ! its good people. depending on your preference but to me it is good!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Colorado Springs, CO

Kathryn B.
Kathryn B.
Fall River, MA

This is one of my favorite brands of the wine. The moscato is very sweet and fruity. I think it would go with any meal or is great on its own. It is so affordable that it is hard to believe that it has such a great flavor. It's not strong, bitter, or burns when drinking like some of the very cheap wines. A go-to of mine when I'm not sure what others will like!
Annie W.
Annie W.
Bloomington, IL

I love that this low cost wine hits the spot and gives me the sweet wine I am looking for! It's a crowd favorite with my friends as they love a Moscato!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Terryville, CT

Sweet but not to sweet a perfect desert wine. Wouldn't drink with dinner or lunch, very light and refreshing
Connie B.
Connie B.
Poquoson, VA

Moscato isn't my favorite wine in the world, but this is a great wine for getting drunk on a tight budget. :)
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Fort Wayne, IN

Great wine if you're just starting to get into wine. Also good if you need something very sweet. Tastes like juice!
Michele T.
Michele T.
Copperas Cove, TX

Sweet yummy desert wine! Love it with fresh fruit!
I make it into a spritzer with some sparkling flavored water.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?