BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Lynn B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of my favorite brands of wine. I buy this moscato as well as their pink moscato. The pricing is great and I often buy multiple bottles at once.
Audrey F.
Sabina, OH
This wine is perfect for people who are new to wine. It's very sweet and not too dry! While this isn't my favorite Moscato it is a good wine for the price!
Laura M.
Green Bay, WI
If you are just looking for a casual bottle of wine, bare foot is great! I usually grab it when it's 2 for $8. I love my white wines and this gets the fix!
Afrikka B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I have tried many brands of Moscato and this is amongst the top 3 fav of mines. Not overly sweet but sweet enough. Can be bought cheap at walmart as well.
Diana F.
denton, TX
This moscato is at such great price point. I find its sweetness light enough to be able to enjoy a couple of glasses. I like to pick up a bottle to share.
Jennifer R.
Centreville, VA
This is my favorite go-to wine. I almost always have a bottle in the fridge. So yummy, goes with everything, and always on sale for $6ish! Can't beat that.
Nicole B.
Griffith , IN
I love barefoot Moscato especially during the summer months. A nice cold glass and relaxing on my patio with the warm summer breeze! Nothing taste better!!
Tiffany F.
Lookout Mtn, GA
This wine is very tasty and good for rainy night, curling up on the couch with your girls. its also reasonably priced. you definitely get your moneys worth
Karol N Raymond N.
Sebring, FL
I love this Wine! I buy a bottle almost every week. Is sweet , great flavor! and the price is great! My husband don't drink but he really likes this wine.
Dottie N.
Laurens, SC
My favorite wine, Taste is awesome with a sweet smooth taste. Great for picnics. It is perfect chilled or at room temperature. It is also very affortable.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?