Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Maegan P.
Maegan P.
Boerne, TX

I love this moscato! The price is amazing. The only think I don't like is that it can be a bit too sweet. I love sweet wines but this is a bit much. I still buy it on occasion and will continue to because you can't beet the price.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Crofton, MD

Barefoot is one of my favorites for 3 reasons. 1. I love the taste 2. It is fairly inexpensive, especially when compared to other brands and 3. It has a higher alcohol content then other cheaper brands... more bang for your buck!
Nicole A.
Nicole A.

Barefoot is one of my favorite brands of wine, it exceeded my expectations. I have a couple favorite kinds, it's also very affordable. I am a repeat customer with Barefoot and I definitely will buy again and have many many times!
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL

My favorite brand of wine. This one is no exception. Love the light fruity Moscato. Well chilled is the best way to go with this one. Great any time of year, but especially refreshing on a hot summer day or night. Love the price!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Holmdel, NJ

If you're looking for an inexpensive, binge-watching Netflix for the night type of wine, this is perfect. It's sweet, enjoyable and reasonably priced. Most liquor stores carry which is great. Have bought this wine multiple times.
Joe V.
Joe V.
Grand prairie, Tx

Want something cheap and decent? This is your go to. Its sweet yet has a little bit of a kick in it. I can't finish bottles of this! lol only bad side is the alcohol content isn't very high, yet again I can just be an alcoholic šŸ˜
Leika S.
Leika S.
Minneapolis, MN

Whenever you need a stress reliever, fill the tub with your favorite scented bubble bath, light those candles and pour yourself a few glasses of this sweet and crisp moscato. You will forget that dude....and the other one too lol
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.

This was a nice replacement for a much more expensive cupcake moscato. It wasn't as sweet as the more expensive brand but was sweet enough (and affordable) to satisfy my palette. Great bottle of wine to take to a girls night out!
Kadiajah W.
Kadiajah W.

One of my go to wines especially when making a white sangria m! Always sweet and always fresh never a disappointment when I grab a bottle of this! It isn't very expensive either for a small or bigger bottle it is very affordable.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.

Barefoot Moscato is another favorite wine of mine! It has a sweet taste to it, but not overly sweet. Definitely reasonably priced and you can purchase this wine at Walmart. One of my go to wines that I recommend everyone to try!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now