BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Sara C.
Benwood, WV
This is my favorite "cheap" wine. I love how I can find it almost anywhere. It takes so nice compared to other cheap wines. I am never disappointed with Barefoot Moscato. I recommend it to friends constantly.
Kezia O.
I am not a huge fan of dry wines. I prefer wine of the sweeter variety. Barefoot moscato is right amount of sweet with an even better price! All bottles are under $10, even the larger ones go on sale sometimes.
Kelsie F.
Pinehurst, TX
This is the only brand of moscato that I drink actually. Even compared to pricier ones, I prefer barefoot. I've purchased MANY times, the taste is impeccable. I definitely recommend this wine, it's so yummy.
Abbigail W.
Tappen, ND
This is probably my favorite wine.  I tend to purchase Barefoot wine mainly and when I do I love the moscato.  It's sweet but not overly sweet like some moscato's tend to be.  The other thing I like about it is that you can find it at almost any liquor store so you aren't having to search high and low for it.  The cost is low which is nice and quite often I'm able to find it on sale.
Ashley G.
Schuykl Havn, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Barefoot is one of my favorite brands of moscato wines. The price is very reasonable, and comes in a decent sized bottle. The bottle is easy to open every time I've purchased. I recommend this brand to friends often.
Lauren P.
Irmo, SC
Not the Best but for a cheap moscato it will do. Very sweet but the aftertaste is kind of a turn off. If you're looking for something on the cheaper end go for it but there are much better moscatos out there.
Juliet J.
Merrick, NY
Perfect wine for a new wine drinker! I wouldn't recommend it for a seasoned wine drinker. Sweet and very fruity, and a very well balanced moscato. Barefoot always seems to do it well, their products are clean and crisp and I've never had a faulty bottle!
Dianne P.
San Francisco, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Barefoot wines are generally affordable! And the taste is pretty good too. The moscato is sweet. I also like how it is smooth when drinking but of course you could tell the difference with a more expensive wine.
Sha P.
Brooklyn, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is my go-to. Its affordable, smooth and crisp with a nice sweetness, and doesn't give me a headache after a few drinks, as most wines do. I like barefoot, they've been consistent and easily available where i shop.
Lessie C.
Atlantic City, NJ
I love a good Moscato and this is it. I was surprised how good it was because I have had Barefoot wine in the past and they let me down but this wine did not disappoint. It was good and did not leave a bad after taste which is crucial for me when I am drinking. Definitely would recommend.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?