Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Victoria A.
Victoria A.

My mother in law brought this for me to our Thanksgiving feast this past year and up till then I had never had barefoot brand. the crispness, tangy sweetness, n refreshing taste blew me away!! it made everything else seem obsolete!!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Tempe, AZ

I not a huge fan of champagne, so we decided to use moscato for our wedding toasts. It was great! Everyone really enjoyed it and we went through all the bottle we had. Really recommend this as it is sweet without being over powering
Lisa S.
Lisa S.

Let's just say... a friend of mine bought this for me, with the intention of not drinking any because they "don't like wine" and they pretty much drank my whole bottle! I would say it's a winner. A very good and sweet dessert wine.
Rute T.
Rute T.
New Bedford, MA

I'm a big fan of sweet wine and the Barefoot Moscato is just amazing! It has a pretty light, fresh taste with the right amount of sweetness. Plus, it's pretty affordable, so you won't have to break the bank for a good quality wine.
Breanna P.
Breanna P.
Gastonia, NC

These reviews were so helpful for me, and the reason why I started drinking wine. Before I kept running into wine that was too bitter or odd tasting, and this one is lovely. It's a bit pricey but affordable compared to other wines.
Sadie W.
Sadie W.
Columbus , GA

This wine is decent for a cheapo moscato wine. It is not my favorite, but it isn't horrible for the price. So if you're looking for a cheap decent sweet wine, I don't think you'd be too disappointed. I don't think I'd buy it again.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI

White wine; such a classic for a girls night out! Barefoot is a brand I buy frequently and they have a fairly good selection. I do have to switch up the flavors regularly though to keep my taste buds satisfied. Great price point!
Ikia V.
Ikia V.

If your looking for a dessert wine this is not for you. I bought this thinking it would be similar to Stella Rosas Moscato but it was just very bitter . I wouldn't say it was bad but it didn't have the sweetness I was looking for.
Maegan P.
Maegan P.
Boerne, TX

I love this moscato! The price is amazing. The only think I don't like is that it can be a bit too sweet. I love sweet wines but this is a bit much. I still buy it on occasion and will continue to because you can't beet the price.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Holmdel, NJ

If you're looking for an inexpensive, binge-watching Netflix for the night type of wine, this is perfect. It's sweet, enjoyable and reasonably priced. Most liquor stores carry which is great. Have bought this wine multiple times.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now