BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This moscato is light and airy with hints of peach and apricots. It's crisp and refreshing. It is sweet but not too sweet. I love this wine with desserts or a really powerful flavored meal. It goes well because it's so subtle. Go out and grab a bottle! Barefoot Moscato
Jessica E.
Lindenwold, NJ
My Absolute favorite Moscato. Barefoot has created a great balance between sweet, bubbly and refreshing. It's affordable, great to take to any event & its's conveniently at every liquor store in my area. Whenever I have to restock on wines-this is the first on the list!
Emily F.
Canton, OH
This is not my very favorite wine, but it is a very good moscato. Restaurants in my area usually have this brand on their menu, and if I am in the mood for wine, I do not hesitate to order it. The flavor is good and the price is very reasonable. I would recommend this to my friends if we were out to dinner together.
Jessica C.
Youngsville, LA
Great wine for a great price. I enjoy this moscato. Could have a tiny bit of a better flavor, yellowtail definitely wins the cheap moscato taste test over this one but this is still a good option.
Ashley R.
Orlando, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love a cheap, good sweet wine! And I have quickly become a fan of Moscato. But sometimes it can be pricey. So when I want something affordable and something convenient, I choose this one. Just sweet enough to enjoy with some dinner or even after dinner with some desserts.
Alyse H.
New Albany, IN
My favorite Moscato for the price. I enjoy the sweet and crisp taste. It's the perfect accompaniment to a fruit and cheese night with the girls. I'm a frequent buyer and would recommend this to anyone looking for a sweet wine.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is a pretty good tasting sweet wine. It doesn't have the most depth but it's an easy to drink wine. It's also really affordable as far as wine goes. It's really good as a base for white sangria!
Brittany R.
Meridian, ID
Oh, this wine! The wine you drink when you first become legal. As I grew older I still like it. I may not drink it straight anymore, I blend it with frozen fruit and it's delicious. It's great compared to some more expensive wines. You can save money and drink more.
Jacqueline S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a good wine to drink when you are just relaxing in the house watching a movie. The taste isn't strong or bitter so that's a good thing. It's a good wine for the price they sell it at. I have bought this a couple times.
Nicole H.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Love Moscato, my favorite wine. It will forever put me in a good mood. If i'm feeling more on the cheaper side this is the product to buy. But do not let the price steer you away, it still taste of fruit and sweetness
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?