Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Minnie G.
Minnie G.
Montebello , CA

This was an inexpensive alternative to other wines. It was very sweet but it met the expectation for the price paid. Compared to the the Stella Rosa brand it falls short. When on a budget and want a drink I would definitely buy this again.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Laredo, TX

This is so far one of the best drink from barefoot I've had. It mixes well with lemonade and strawberries. My mother enjoys it as well she says the taste is not so strong as other wines she has tasted before. We both rate this as a 4 star.
Erin D.
Erin D.
Penn hills , Pa

Not bad for a lower shelf wine. Really cheap so doesn't hurt your bank account. I usually buy it when I plan on making some white sangria. One bottle of moscato some vodka and fruit juices and fruit! Yummy. Light and refreshing for summer
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
Orlando, FL

It's not my favorite but it's ok. It's just a cheap moscato. I can usually find it for about $5 or less. It has a sweet yet tart taste to it. It can make a great white sangria. If you're looking for wine on a budget this is a good choice.
Meghan G.
Meghan G.
Watertown, SD

This is soooooo good for the price! This is quite often something I pick up when I feel like having wine. I love moscato and for the price, you just can't go wrong with this wine. It's sweet, but not overly sweet where you get sick of it.
Abby W.
Abby W.
Unionville, MI

Very affordable and full of flavor. It's not your $99 bottle but is good for a quick fix under $10.
Barefoot Moscato is light and sweet. It is smooth and fragrant as well. I buy this when I'm on a budget but still want my glass of wine .
Breaunna H.
Breaunna H.
Country Club Hills, IL

I like this wine the most it's very clean. I drink this one the most because it's good. The bottle is basic but still elegant. It really isn't no other to compare to this it's really good and I would definitely recommend you all too buy!
Karen L.
Karen L.
Mountain view , Ca

I really like barefoot moscato. I've purchased it many times and brought it over for dinner parties. It's sweet like it should be and has a great taste. For a wine that you can pick up at just about any grocery store, you can't go wrong.
Jessie R.
Jessie R.
O Fallon, MO

This is a great (cheap) wine! Perfect to make different cocktails or for girls nights. I definitely recommend if you like sweet wine. Plus I love how they have a cork a lot of cheap wine was the twist tops & I personally don't like that.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Garland, TX

If you're looking for a sweet and cheap wine this is it! This is a classic for me. My first wine was this one and it was the best for a long time. I also like the pink & red Moscato. If you're not into sweet wine you will not like this.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?