BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Kate P.
I prefer the pink, but sometimes this is all stores have. I like this one as well, the pink is sweeter and tastes a little bit fruitier than this one, but this one is very good too.
Ciara L.
Massapequa, NY
My favorite wine! Price is great and tastes sweet. If you are a person that prefers a dry wine you probably won't like moscato. This wine is perfect for those who like fruity wines.
Jovie B.
Lithonia, GA
My favorite after work wine! Sweet and smooth, and always affordable. A bonus is that this wine never leaves me with a headache later. Another one of my favorites is the Sweet Red!
jesenia g.
Union City, NJ
I usually go for pink Moscato but I found this white wine to be sweeter and taste sooo good. I never liked white wine before I started drinking barefoot!! Ugh, you need to try it.
Ashley R.
Coventry , RI
No matter how many different kinds of Moscato I try, I always go back to Barefoot Moscato. It goes down smooth and the value can't be beat. I will continue to buy again and again!
jennifer s.
My absolute favorite moscato!! It is a must have in our house for get togethers with friends. I have tried several others and this is by far my favorite! Sweet but not too sweet.
Amanda J.
Racine, WI
I love moscato, but this had a weird taste to me. I've had some low cost moscatos that have been absolutely FANTASTIC. Unfortunately, this was a case of getting what you pay for.
Astrid M.
Santa Maria
It's not as sweet as other moscato wines but the taste is pretty great. If you are looking for a wine that is somewhat sweet but not too sweet, then this wine is perfect for you.
Cassey B.
Philadelphia, PA
If you like sweet wines, you'll love this. It's perfect in the summer! If you're like me with a palette for something a little less sweet, you might want to try their bubbly red!
Amanda Z.
If you are looking for a sweet, cheap wine this it. I didn't like the finish, but I don't typically drink sweet wines. It's a decent dessert wine and pairs well with cheesecake.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?